Desi people behavior at cinema halls

tennisluvr

Friday evening Dangal movie ki vella local AMC lo, 9:30 PM show so holiday season start ayindi and lots of crowd came to watch the movie. Which is fine, nothing wrong with that.

Please explain why our desi people behave like this. One fellow sits at one of the corner seats and his buddy sits 6-7 seats away from him, they put a jacket, a phone, a sweater etc etc in the seats between them. The seats aren't numbered so anyone can sit anywhere and it's first come first serve. I have never seen American people behave this way, if you come late to the theater sit in the front row as simple as that. Okadini adigithey his friend got stuck in traffic ani cheppi 8 seats hold chesadu, I didn't want to argue as it's the festive season so I ended up sitting in the front rows. But vaadu traffic lo stuck avvakunda munde start avali ani common sense leda, and how's that someone else's concern?

Why do we exclusively see only desis behave this way??? Please explain to me. I mean we are the "best and the brightest" with Bachelor's, Master's, double Master's kadaa but this is basic common sense and common courtesy. For a culture that claims it's the oldest in the world, why do it's people behave in such a silly manner in public. I have lodged a complaint with the theater manager asking him to announce not to indulge in such a behavior before the show btw. I am pretty sure that our people still won't follow the rule though, knowing our discipline and civic sense.

5 minutes ago, nissan said:

ila chesthunte ne dallas lo desi movies ki cop gadu vachi movie start ayye varaku nilcuhuntunnadu theater lo.to check.if anyone is doing such stuff@3$%

^^LoL.1q

7 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Friday evening Dangal movie ki vella local AMC lo, 9:30 PM show so holiday season start ayindi and lots of crowd came to watch the movie. Which is fine, nothing wrong with that.

Please explain why our desi people behave like this. One fellow sits at one of the corner seats and his buddy sits 6-7 seats away from him, they put a jacket, a phone, a sweater etc etc in the seats between them. The seats aren't numbered so anyone can sit anywhere and it's first come first serve. I have never seen American people behave this way, if you come late to the theater sit in the front row as simple as that. Okadini adigithey his friend got stuck in traffic ani cheppi 8 seats hold chesadu, I didn't want to argue as it's the festive season so I ended up sitting in the front rows. But vaadu traffic lo stuck avvakunda munde start avali ani common sense leda, and how's that someone else's concern?

Why do we exclusively see only desis behave this way??? Please explain to me. I mean we are the "best and the brightest" with Bachelor's, Master's, double Master's kadaa but this is basic common sense and common courtesy. For a culture that claims it's the oldest in the world, why do it's people behave in such a silly manner in public. I have lodged a complaint with the theater manager asking him to announce not to indulge in such a behavior before the show btw. I am pretty sure that our people still won't follow the rule though, knowing our discipline and civic sense.

according to DB experts.

1. you do not know the other people's situation, project delivey last day or production issue so stuck in traffic.

2. What is problem sitting in first row.

3. India lo middle class so akkada balcony lo kkurchoni movie chudaleadu US all seats n hold chesi king la sitting kurchoni movie chustamu. if you have balls come first and hold the entire row.

gattiga

no need to argue with them bro. you can go talk to manager or theater personal and report him..as easy as that..

even chinese do the same thing..its asian culture. chinese aithe they talk loudly during the movie. you cant watch movie at all in china.

i hold seat too..but only one seat..that too when the other person is already arrived and went to recess break or bring me a popcorn and desi movies go house full. But holdong for pwraon who ia not yet arrived is very wrong.

4 minutes ago, kiladi bullodu said:

according to DB experts.

1. you do not know the other people's situation, project delivey last day or production issue so stuck in traffic.

2. What is problem sitting in first row.

3. India lo middle class so akkada balcony lo kkurchoni movie chudaleadu US all seats n hold chesi king la sitting kurchoni movie chustamu. if you have balls come first and hold the entire row.

gattiga

Kottesavu

11 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

@3$% .. bidda sachinaa puriti kampu easy ga podu annattu...

konnalla kritham pittsburgh la ee desi kampu, pilla p00k batch  theater la seats gitla hold cheskoni pacchi boothulu tittukunnar va ...

Just now, ceelogreen said:

@3$% .. bidda sachinaa puriti kampu easy ga podu annattu...

konnalla kritham pittsburgh la ee desi kampu, pilla p00k batch  theater la seats gitla hold cheskoni pacchi boothulu tittukunnar va ...

RCM *u( 

12 minutes ago, nissan said:

ila chesthunte ne dallas lo desi movies ki cop gadu vachi movie start ayye varaku nilcuhuntunnadu theater lo.to check.if anyone is doing such stuff@3$%

kottesaaam...  denemmaa... @3$%

5 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

But we are the best and brightest, and from the greatest culture kadaa. Why can't we change %$#$

Some things are hard to go by won't leave so easily...There is a saying puttukatoh vachindi   pudakalatho kaanee podu ani @3$%@3$%

12 minutes ago, kakatiya said:

no need to argue with them bro. you can go talk to manager or theater personal and report him..as easy as that..

even chinese do the same thing..its asian culture. chinese aithe they talk loudly during the movie. you cant watch movie at all in china.

i hold seat too..but only one seat..that too when the other person is already arrived and went to recess break or bring me a popcorn and desi movies go house full. But holdong for pwraon who ia not yet arrived is very wrong.

Yeah holiday season kadaa enduku le mood paducheyatamani I ignored it for this time. Holding one seat for your partner when he's at the restroom is totally fine man, daaniki emanukuntamu nothing wrong with that.

But holding 10 seats for people that haven't even arrived is taking it to the peaks. I never saw Chinese people behave this way though. Only desis.