Desi people behavior at cinema halls

tennisluvr

2 minutes ago, Peter123 said:

endira babu mari intha indecency...koncham kooda civilized undaru...min things pattinchandi  

cheppa kadaa civilized behavior paisal padesthey raadu ani. So manollaki adi eppatiki raadu.

Just happens  in Walgreens near Jefferson park( Gandhi park) in Irving 

I was in queue at billing but some desi guys may tecbots from India broke the line and went to the counter  a white guy who was in queue said are we idiots to stand in queue.

Because of that white guys looking at me different way  back civic sense I think that guy was in formals driving midnight grey Toyota Camry

1 minute ago, kevinUsa said:

Just happens  in Walgreens near Jefferson park( Gandhi park) in Irving 

I was in queue at billing but some desi guys may tecbots from India broke the line and went to the counter  a white guy who was in queue said are we idiots to stand in queue.

Because of that white guys looking at me different way  back civic sense 

Kharma ra babu.

I avoid going to telugu movies for the same reasons. One other thing that makes me sick is when people still sit in the theater when their kids are crying or leave them on the floor/steps. It is common courtesy to go out for some time until kid stops crying or sit them next to you. 

Just now, Batman_fan said:

I avoid going to telugu movies for the same reasons. One other thing that makes me sick is when people still sit in the theater when their kids are crying or leave them on the floor/steps. It is common courtesy to go out for some time until kid stops crying or sit them next to you. 

Oh yeah that's one more thing I noticed. A lot of kids were crying loudly and the parents were too involved in the movie to even care about them.

1 hour ago, tennisluvr said:

How about I get them kicked out of the movie theater by calling the theater manager.

We already know what a great reputation we have at car dealerships, etc now let's add movie theaters to that list too.

Nenu cheptha bossu white and black skins ikkada em chestharo ela behave chestharooo ani.. basic ga humans r humans thats all.. nuvvu desis medha concentration cheyyatam valla ala anipisthundhi... 

38 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Whether I complained or not is immaterial. Oka rule unnappudu public lo unnappudu konchem civility and courtesy toh behave cheyatam is part of being human. Guess you didn't learn that, India lo elano ilanti behavior ni part of the culture chesaru. Why not behave a little more civilized when you live in a multi cultural society.

Manamemito mana lack of discipline ento andariki choopinchi manani manamu insult chesukovala ila?

Baaga cheppav.... ne istam vachinatu undu but u have to follow rules.

road meda red signal padindi ayina nenu potha ante avathala vadu vachi gruddii dengutaduuu

24 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Nenosthey pakka guaranteed.

Oka nallodini pampiyyu..appudu chudu mana desi gallla balls entho..kodukulaki kaari pothadi

Basically mana desi gallu maatatho vinaru ani british vaadiki 200 yrs back e telusu..and thats why they used the stick to beat the crap out and set them right otherwise how do u think they controlled our people 200 yrs. They know our fellows greed and how easily they can be divided on caste and religious lines.

2 hours ago, tennisluvr said:

Friday evening Dangal movie ki vella local AMC lo, 9:30 PM show so holiday season start ayindi and lots of crowd came to watch the movie. Which is fine, nothing wrong with that.

Please explain why our desi people behave like this. One fellow sits at one of the corner seats and his buddy sits 6-7 seats away from him, they put a jacket, a phone, a sweater etc etc in the seats between them. The seats aren't numbered so anyone can sit anywhere and it's first come first serve. I have never seen American people behave this way, if you come late to the theater sit in the front row as simple as that. Okadini adigithey his friend got stuck in traffic ani cheppi 8 seats hold chesadu, I didn't want to argue as it's the festive season so I ended up sitting in the front rows. But vaadu traffic lo stuck avvakunda munde start avali ani common sense leda, and how's that someone else's concern?

Why do we exclusively see only desis behave this way??? Please explain to me. I mean we are the "best and the brightest" with Bachelor's, Master's, double Master's kadaa but this is basic common sense and common courtesy. For a culture that claims it's the oldest in the world, why do it's people behave in such a silly manner in public. I have lodged a complaint with the theater manager asking him to announce not to indulge in such a behavior before the show btw. I am pretty sure that our people still won't follow the rule though, knowing our discipline and civic sense.

imported batch bro human bots anthey we should start a petition probably flight ekkey mundhu 2 days training ivvali india lo ani..ab ki baar trump sarkaar so elago ilaanti vallu inka US ki raaru wewill have better cities and better cinema halls going forward

2 hours ago, kakatiya said:

no need to argue with them bro. you can go talk to manager or theater personal and report him..as easy as that..

even chinese do the same thing..its asian culture. chinese aithe they talk loudly during the movie. you cant watch movie at all in china.

i hold seat too..but only one seat..that too when the other person is already arrived and went to recess break or bring me a popcorn and desi movies go house full. But holdong for pwraon who ia not yet arrived is very wrong.

china lo kuda imported batch untaaru bro vallani ku master cheyinchaali aithey to learn culture

Just now, tom bhayya said:

imported batch bro human bots anthey we should start a petition probably flight ekkey mundhu 2 days training ivvali india lo ani..ab ki baar trump sarkaar so elago ilaanti vallu inka US ki raaru wewill have better cities and better cinema halls going forward

why wait till flight ekkudu? adedo visa interview  process lo oka face 2 face interview la sesthe polaa.. 80% scrap antha ooduthaadi PK-17.gif?1349015849

27 minutes ago, Tdp14 said:

Nenu cheptha bossu white and black skins ikkada em chestharo ela behave chestharooo ani.. basic ga humans r humans thats all.. nuvvu desis medha concentration cheyyatam valla ala anipisthundhi... 

Bro nuvvu cheppina dantlo truth undi I accept it. I might come across as being too critical of our people, because as you said I mostly observe our people's behavior being one myself.

But that said minority ni stereotype cheyatam chaala easy janalaki. So because we are a very small minority we should be more careful in social aspects and not spread negative stereotypes against us.

2 hours ago, Tdp14 said:

Eppudu chudu pakkanodini finger chedham ane desi mentality eppudu pothado *7*^ 

we are cultured bro but imported desis are culture less brutes we cannot tolerate this bro

1 minute ago, tom bhayya said:

we are cultured bro but imported desis are culture less brutes we cannot tolerate this bro

ilanti threads padte teliyani vallu atleast educate avtaru oho janalu ila feel avtara ani, apdu ana taguddi chillar yevvaram ani TS bhavamhhhhhhhhh.gif?1344628027