Desi people behavior at cinema halls

tennisluvr

23 minutes ago, jesse_bb said:

G balisina pithres.. 8-10 seats apadam endi vaa.. naaku okasari NJ AMC lo 6 seats aapindi oka telugu lady pithre..

velli madyalo kurchonna. Evado Gaandu pithre gadu vachi ivi maa seats annadu. Pora po , poi theater management ni adduko poi anna.  G moosk 10gesaru motham kinda row ki..

yourock

1 minute ago, tennisluvr said:

Whether I complained or not is immaterial. Oka rule unnappudu public lo unnappudu konchem civility and courtesy toh behave cheyatam is part of being human. Guess you didn't learn that, India lo elano ilanti behavior ni part of the culture chesaru. Why not behave a little more civilized when you live in a multi cultural society.

Manamemito mana lack of discipline ento andariki choopinchi manani manamu insult chesukovala ila?

dicipline civilization enti vayya

friends 8 members vasthunnaru 8 seats aaputhamu

if you are concerned go early and get the seats.

vyedava sodhi

3 minutes ago, kiladi bullodu said:

dicipline civilization enti vayya

friends 8 members vasthunnaru 8 seats aaputhamu

if you are concerned go early and get the seats.

vyedava sodhi

Intlo koorchuni choodachu kadaa antha okollanokallu gokkuntoo choodalante.

Early ga poyina row row block chesthey use emundi. Next time ala block chesa ani cheppu I will get you thrown out of the theater.

1 hour ago, nissan said:

mainland china people are too harsh and arrogant......they make a scene out of very small things.....

they carry pulihra potlalu to theaters and throw trash b/w seats while making irritating eating noise.

popcorn aithe ok, full meals chestharu

1 minute ago, tennisluvr said:

Intlo koorchuni choodachu kadaa antha okollanokallu gokkuntoo choodalante.

Early ga poyina row row block chesthey use emundi. Next time ala block chesa ani cheppu I will get you thrown out of the theater.

next time yendhi every time I do 

this is my regular place

http://www.emagine-entertainment.com/locations/novi/

balls untey cheappi thrown out cheyyei chudamu

2 hours ago, tennisluvr said:

Friday evening Dangal movie ki vella local AMC lo, 9:30 PM show so holiday season start ayindi and lots of crowd came to watch the movie. Which is fine, nothing wrong with that.

Please explain why our desi people behave like this. One fellow sits at one of the corner seats and his buddy sits 6-7 seats away from him, they put a jacket, a phone, a sweater etc etc in the seats between them. The seats aren't numbered so anyone can sit anywhere and it's first come first serve. I have never seen American people behave this way, if you come late to the theater sit in the front row as simple as that. Okadini adigithey his friend got stuck in traffic ani cheppi 8 seats hold chesadu, I didn't want to argue as it's the festive season so I ended up sitting in the front rows. But vaadu traffic lo stuck avvakunda munde start avali ani common sense leda, and how's that someone else's concern?

Why do we exclusively see only desis behave this way??? Please explain to me. I mean we are the "best and the brightest" with Bachelor's, Master's, double Master's kadaa but this is basic common sense and common courtesy. For a culture that claims it's the oldest in the world, why do it's people behave in such a silly manner in public. I have lodged a complaint with the theater manager asking him to announce not to indulge in such a behavior before the show btw. I am pretty sure that our people still won't follow the rule though, knowing our discipline and civic sense.

dont mix bangla paki in desi's :)

idhi common ba...chala mandi chestharu..i noticed families doing as well,for other family/fiends not only bachelors...

reserving 2- 3seats is ok, but 8-10 is too much...they should also understand that its not correct/

oka sari aa reserve chesina seat lo kurchovali...appdu vale lesi vere seats chusukuntaru ..appude ardham aithadi for ppl who do that.

34 minutes ago, jesse_bb said:

G balisina pithres.. 8-10 seats apadam endi vaa.. naaku okasari NJ AMC lo 6 seats aapindi oka telugu lady pithre..

velli madyalo kurchonna. Evado Gaandu pithre gadu vachi ivi maa seats annadu. Pora po , poi theater management ni adduko poi anna.  G moosk 10gesaru motham kinda row ki..

good job

1 minute ago, lingamaneni111 said:

dont mix bangla paki in desi's :)

I never said they were banlgadeshis or pakistanis.

Nee desi gallaki antha civility undi anukuntunnava. You are sadly mistaken.

1 hour ago, tennisluvr said:

Yeah holiday season kadaa enduku le mood paducheyatamani I ignored it for this time. Holding one seat for your partner when he's at the restroom is totally fine man, daaniki emanukuntamu nothing wrong with that.

But holding 10 seats for people that haven't even arrived is taking it to the peaks. I never saw Chinese people behave this way though. Only desis.

Atlanta lo ila jaragaledu mama, meedhe ooru?

maa  dhaggara regal medlock lo seat number mundhe istharu nachithe theesukovachu

2 minutes ago, user789 said:

idhi common ba...chala mandi chestharu..i noticed families doing as well,for other family/fiends not only bachelors...

reserving 2- 3seats is ok, but 8-10 is too much...they should also understand that its not correct/

oka sari aa reserve chesina seat lo kurchovali...appdu vale lesi vere seats chusukuntaru ..appude ardham aithadi for ppl who do that.

That's called common sense. Adi paisal padesthey vachedi kaadu unfortunately which is why the majority of our "best and the brightest" lack it.

1 minute ago, lingamaneni111 said:

Atlanta lo ila jaragaledu mama, meedhe ooru?

maa  dhaggara regal medlock lo seat number mundhe istharu nachithe theesukovachu

Chesterfield, MO. St Louis la suburb.

Seat number isthey of course this problem won't arise. Ante oka cinema chootataniki ila pandulla behave cheyamani ikkada tellolla nammakam so they didn't give the numbered tickets.