Long live israel

yomama

1 minute ago, yomama said:

😂😂 This post proves your arrogance. NE half knowledge ki dB lo evadu sari tugaledu bey Bose dk

abboh! ee db lo nee laaga andaru 'full' knowledge tho adharagottesthunnaru ga.

3 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

Lol. veedu maamulu manishi kaadhu.

edho oka roju muslims deggara thannulu thinatam guarantee. @3$%

Yeah peaceful Muslims noo , unfortunately in States we can carry and defend ourselves , so I wouldn't dare to hit a person that can carry😂 guns. 😂 Andaru NE lekka impotent defenseless keyboard warriors ankunav a ra 😂

Both Jews and Arabs are victims in this conflict, that was pushed on them by the insecure Europeans.

Israel has the upper hand because of its special relationship with the US. But for all practical purposes, they are the usurpers. 

Yeah peaceful Muslims noo , unfortunately in States we can carry and defend ourselves , so I wouldn't dare to hit a person that can carry😂 guns. 😂 Andaru NE lekka impotent defenseless keyboard warriors ankunav a ra 😂

nuvvu ela type chesthunnavu ra? direct ga speech to text converter aa?

matter lenappudu, g mooskoni undachu kadha. 

• Upvote 1

Lets start by having the entire white people apologizing to the Jews, and calling them back into their countries with special visas.

perhaps even arrange a state the size of california for jews to call it homeland. haha..

next time you meet your redneck friends, pitch this idea to them, and see how they react. Their anti-semitism is very well known. nuvvemo muslims daaka vellipoyavu.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

India was among the first country to recognize palestine state. 

Lol look at you convenience hiding the truth. India recognized Israel in 1950 then it recognized Palestine in 1975. You dumbfck when you talk of India recognizing Palestine, talk about the crony corrupted congress bastardsss like you who were in power those days. don't try to post random stupid shite you just heard of somewhere, brainwashed moron. 

Pick a book and read the history, may be then you might come to senses.😂 Fuckingg illiterate mouthing off like a clown.

Lol look at you convenience hiding the truth. India recognized Israel in 1950 then it recognized Palestine in 1975. You dumbfck when you talk of India recognizing Palestine, talk about the crony corrupted congress bastardsss like you who were in power those days. don't try to post random stupid shite you just heard of somewhere, brainwashed moron. 

Pick a book and read the history, may be then you might come to senses.😂 Fuckingg illiterate mouthing off like a clown.

lol. so, what does it have to do with Ayodhya and all that sh1t you wrote?

I didn't say India didn't recognize Israel, you moron. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

nuvvu ela type chesthunnavu ra? direct ga speech to text converter aa?

matter lenappudu, g mooskoni undachu kadha. 

Unfortunately we have clowns like you, I hope you get treated well in that mental institution which you pompously claim to be a vacation in DB😂😂. Forget about Arabs Israelis , go and identify your roots. Your identity crisis has reached peaks lately, with all those stupid posts of yours, one can safely assume that you are lost cause.

Yomama,

First hold a thought in your head for 10 secs without getting distracted. Then type in fully formed sentences.

You are all over the place, with your hatred of Islam/muslims being clearly evident.

If I was your commanding officer, I would think twice about pairing you up with a muslim soldier. Unless I expressly want you dead.

• Upvote 1

Unfortunately we have clowns like you, I hope you get treated well in that mental institution which you pompously claim to be a vacation in DB😂😂. Forget about Arabs Israelis , go and identify your roots. Your identity crisis has reached peaks lately, with all those stupid posts of yours, one can safely assume that you are lost cause.

I can take time off from vacation to swat silly people like you. I'm that cool.

Just now, lazybugger said:

lol. so, what does it have to do with Ayodhya and all that sh1t you wrote?

I didn't say India didn't recognize Israel, you moron. 

Read again dumbfck you conveniently chose to hide that fact although it was Israel which was recognized first. Vammo inta item gadivi endira babu , asal brain ye Leda ra nekedo vagali ani vagutav oka logic ledu oka idea ledu endo kukka laga vastav keyboard kodtav enduk ra balaraju 😂😂

Just now, yomama said:

Read again dumbfck you conveniently chose to hide that fact although it was Israel which was recognized first. Vammo inta item gadivi endira babu , asal brain ye Leda ra nekedo vagali ani vagutav oka logic ledu oka idea ledu endo kukka laga vastav keyboard kodtav enduk ra balaraju 😂😂

dude, none of what you write is worth reading. I just pick words here and there and respond. That's all you are worthy of. I really feel bad for people who read the sh1t you write.

you are fcuking up their English, and their ability to reason.

I can take time off from vacation to swat silly people like you. I'm that cool.

Anduke roju 10 Mandi rapee chestunar ninnu😂😂 Arey okkaru kuda DB lo nen IDI nen adi ani show 10gar nuvv tappa, that itself proves our point here 😂 sorry man you can't grow up now , you are already 35+ lol what a pity!

dude, none of what you write is worth reading. I just pick words here and there and respond. That's all you are worthy of. I really feel bad for people who read the sh1t you write.

you are fcuking up their English, and their ability to reason.

Lollllllllllll nice cover drive IQ master, which Nobel prize you won again😂😂😂 keep banging those empty drums around DB to keep that ego satisfied lollllll