Long live israel

yomama

okay. so nenu lenappudu naa gurinchi maatladu kovatam tappithey, neelo matter ledanna maata.

nee yavva. intha maatraniki antha overaction enduku ra neeku?

nenu vellipoye daaka thoka muduchukoni koorchovachu ga.

15 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

Lol. sarey. nuvvenduku edusthunnav? lite teesko.

😂 Nen correct info veste vachi nuv adi nuv IDI ani Edo identity crisis unna patient laga edchav. 

Nen sare point matladi ante nuv YouTube videos vesav nen Ave veyala!!

Arey anduke grow up anindi, nuv em veste endi? If you have any facts to contribute to discussion, do it. Nek adi chetakakunte what can I do! It's your issue that you hate India, not mine , it's your fate that you are lurking online for an affair after being married, no that's not my problem. 

On top of all this, okka discussion lo kuda I never saw a fact in your threads. Vastavu modi modi ani edustav potav, nothing else 😂

2 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

okay. so nenu lenappudu naa gurinchi maatladu kovatam tappithey, neelo matter ledanna maata.

nee yavva. intha maatraniki antha overaction enduku ra neeku?

nenu vellipoye daaka thoka muduchukoni koorchovachu ga.

Yaya modi chesadu anta anduke nuv lenapdu NE gurinchi talking DB la , pichi pithrey😂

Just now, yomama said:

😂 Nen correct info veste vachi nuv adi nuv IDI ani Edo identity crisis unna patient laga edchav. 

Nen sare point matladi ante nuv YouTube videos vesav nen Ave veyala!!

Arey anduke grow up anindi, nuv em veste endi? If you have any facts to contribute to discussion, do it. Nek adi chetakakunte what can I do! It's your issue that you hate India, not mine , it's your fate that you are lurking online for an affair after being married, no that's not my problem. 

On top of all this, okka discussion lo kuda I never saw a fact in your threads. Vastavu modi modi ani edustav potav, nothing else 😂

already naa first comment lo nay cheppesa.

Jews ni tarimindi Xians. They bear the biggest responsibility for this conflict.

Both jews and arabs are victims, and are suffering a vicious war because of Western assholery.

hhaha.. who cares if you can't see facts ra? you are too dumb to even understand what I write, or not humble enough to accept that you are horribly wrong, when you are.

Just now, yomama said:

Yaya modi chesadu anta anduke nuv lenapdu NE gurinchi talking DB la , pichi pithrey😂

haha.. nee valla, nee thotti gang valla ayyedhi anthey ra. bunch of losers.

12 minutes ago, Rain said:

Certainly India supports Israel but its not the other way around.These community people here are not friendly or sane.They are good business people and great bargainers(pisinari).they do not like us at all since they know we are competitors for them.

Yeah they do support India, example is kargil war with Pak. Israel outright supported us in wartime. War is when you will find the true friends. Individuals Ela unte endi ala ante pisinarlu worst fellows unaru India lo kuda, that doesn't play anything on nation level.

yomama,

I hate India? lol.

and you are the guy talking about Islam this, muslims that, everytime I open this db. some of the incredibly stupid threads ever.

can we put it down under India hate too? or are you specially excluded from these sort of judgments?

1 hour ago, yomama said:

Was there India? Muslims didn't want to recognize India, so they broke India into 3 parts. They didn't want to recognize Israel, even worse they declared to wipe them all. Atleast we were some 500million+, they don't even have that numbers. Look at yezidis , almost extinct today after 76th genocide attempt on them by isil. Just some 300k of them are left now because Muslims want them dead. That's the hard truth, that's why India always supported Israel. Watch that video , they will clear your misconceptions.

Israel is one of our prime arms/defence technology supplier. That is the only reason why  we support them ..

4 minutes ago, yomama said:

Yeah they do support India, example is kargil war with Pak. Israel outright supported us in wartime. War is when you will find the true friends. Individuals Ela unte endi ala ante pisinarlu worst fellows unaru India lo kuda, that doesn't play anything on nation level.

This is the level of your argument. and you want me to respond to this kind of chillara views.

I like how you position yourself as 'enlightened' or something.

may be I should just laugh at you, and let you fcuk yourself up.

6 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

haha.. nee valla, nee thotti gang valla ayyedhi anthey ra. bunch of losers.

Arey see even now you are banging those empty drums, sare I will set a precedent today being the bigger man here. When ever you start deviating from the actual topic and go on some stupid rant, I will say "maddog". 

Previously I did a social experiment on you with keyword assumption and counting how many you will spew around. Now I will start a new one, let's see how long you can argue on the actual point.

The point here is Israel surviving in the middle East. If you have a counter , post it and others will chime in. 😂

1 minute ago, i_sudigadu said:

Israel is one of our prime arms/defence technology supplier. That is the only reason why  we support them ..

India supports Israel because Jews were given a raw deal, and even though the current situation is not ideal, Jews have nowhere else to go. It is their foreign policy stance ever since independence.

arms supplying is just cherry on top. India's approach to fairness is the reason why India supports decency all over the world.

thank god for Nehru.

8 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

yomama,

I hate India? lol.

and you are the guy talking about Islam this, muslims that, everytime I open this db. some of the incredibly stupid threads ever.

can we put it down under India hate too? or are you specially excluded from these sort of judgments?

ppl like him will say Indian muslims are not indians and then conviniently claim exception to Abdul Kalam and other such important muslims as indians..