Long live israel

yomama

1 minute ago, yomama said:

Arey see even now you are banging those empty drums, sare I will set a precedent today being the bigger man here. When ever you start deviating from the actual topic and go on some stupid rant, I will say "maddog". 

Previously I did a social experiment on you with keyword assumption and counting how many you will spew around. Now I will start a new one, let's see how long you can argue on the actual point.

The point here is Israel surviving in the middle East. If you have a counter , post it and others will chime in. 😂

you seriously expect someone to give a counter to this vague statement?

1 minute ago, siru said:

ppl like him will say Indian muslims are not indians and then conviniently claim exception to Abdul Kalam and other such important muslims as indians..

These people are everywhere in India now. Its just scary as sh1t.

the common thread among all these people are, they are losers.

1 minute ago, lazybugger said:

India supports Israel because Jews were given a raw deal, and even though the current situation is not ideal, Jews have nowhere else to go. It is their foreign policy stance ever since independence.

arms supplying is just cherry on top. India's approach to fairness is the reason why India supports decency all over the world.

thank god for Nehru.

fairness emundi le man .. evadi avasaram vaadidi .. even if iran does something unethical, can we cancel our oil deals with them ?

1 hour ago, yomama said:

Was there India? Muslims didn't want to recognize India, so they broke India into 3 parts. They didn't want to recognize Israel, even worse they declared to wipe them all. Atleast we were some 500million+, they don't even have that numbers. Look at yezidis , almost extinct today after 76th genocide attempt on them by isil. Just some 300k of them are left now because Muslims want them dead. That's the hard truth, that's why India always supported Israel. Watch that video , they will clear your misconceptions.

dont mixup religion and country...50% of the Military in Kashmir is comprised of Indian Muslims who are fighting th eterrorists and keeping border secure.

You are an insult to India..pls keep ur generalised BS thoughts on Muslims to urself.

FYI..India is a secular country and so is Israel where 30% of its citizens are Arabs. 

3 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

These people are everywhere in India now. Its just scary as sh1t.

the common thread among all these people are, they are losers.

whats funny is posting some youtube videos and asking us to believe whats in the video is true..lol..he must be believing all those 9/11 is an inside job videos too

Just now, i_sudigadu said:

fairness emundi le man .. evadi avasaram vaadidi .. even if iran does something unethical, can we cancel our oil deals with them ?

what do you define as 'unethical'?

fairness kaakunda inkenti? What is the point of even accepting an Israel state when they it was formed in the 50s. Was there some pressing arms supply that Israel refused to fulfill if India didn't recognize it?

4 minutes ago, i_sudigadu said:

The point is Jews were given a raw deal by the west, which is why entire world still refuses to act against their multiple transgressions inside palestinian territory.

Everybody feels s0rry for the jews. The people who pushed them into this situation are not muslims.

1 minute ago, siru said:

Probably TS is the only person I came across who thinks Holocaust is lesser when compared to what Arabs did to Jews.

This db is full of morons, but this guy is the biggest of them all.

8 minutes ago, siru said:

whats funny is posting some youtube videos and asking us to believe whats in the video is true..lol..he must be believing all those 9/11 is an inside job videos too

It seems he's got his citizenship. Now instead of making his life richer doing something productive, he spends his time reading through sh1t from alt-right, or material that is useful for H1B guys (which incidentally has no use for him).

This guy has serious delusions about being a sangh sevak.

yomama,

If you haven't made atleast $1m by the time 2018 is around, your citizenship (that you broke your back for) is worth less than the tissue you clean your bum with.

12 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

yomama,

I hate India? lol.

and you are the guy talking about Islam this, muslims that, everytime I open this db. some of the incredibly stupid threads ever.

can we put it down under India hate too? or are you specially excluded from these sort of judgments?

sare already pina vesa ga i will be the bigger guy in this room now, nek nen  islam muslims mida matladte problem. enduku? why? so islam is a peaceful religion according to you? 

explain DB today then, mohammed ayesha ni 9 yr ki ela fondle chesadu, vadi daughter-in-law ki divorce ipinchi aa ammayini pelli cheskunadu, if god was so kind and peaceful why would that happen to kids? next kaaba ki mohammed raka mundu 300+ pagan gods and many tribes unde, vallani exterminate chesadu why? 

sare next india lo almost 150+ million hindus ni muslim rulers invade chesi champaru, what was the need? do you agree with this heinous act?

ne friend bhai inta varaku e atrocities ni condemn cheyledu , why?

muslims so peaceful religion aite forced ga convert enduk chestunaru? fine example pakistan, bangladesh, indonesia and 200 million muslims in india. why?

women ki asal rights undav islam lo, vallu follow aye hadiths, suras were written by umayyuds and ahmadiyyas who were brutal warlords, vatini sharia law ga inka 21st century lo enduk follow avtunaru , if your friends are peaceful?

e questions ki oka literate laga answer ivvu, if you know! 

if you dont know, go and read a book or ask me i will guide you to the truth.

refugees anta germany, sweden la secular democratic countries ki enduk potunaru when saudi is right next door? explain us the reasoning behind that mass migration and we will talk like adults here on!+-

1 minute ago, yomama said:

sare already pina vesa ga i will be the bigger guy in this room now, nek nen  islam muslims mida matladte problem. enduku? why? so islam is a peaceful religion according to you? 

explain DB today then, mohammed ayesha ni 9 yr ki ela fondle chesadu, vadi daughter-in-law ki divorce ipinchi aa ammayini pelli cheskunadu, if god was so kind and peaceful why would that happen to kids? next kaaba ki mohammed raka mundu 300+ pagan gods and many tribes unde, vallani exterminate chesadu why? 

sare next india lo almost 150+ million hindus ni muslim rulers invade chesi champaru, what was the need? do you agree with this heinous act?

muslims so peaceful religion aite forced ga convert enduk chestunaru? fine example pakistan, bangladesh, indonesia and 200 million muslims in india. why?

women ki asal rights undav islam lo, vallu follow aye hadiths, suras were written by umayyuds and ahmadiyyas who were brutal warlords, vatini sharia law ga inka 21st century lo enduk follow avtunaru , if your friends are peaceful?

e questions ki oka literate laga answer ivvu, if you know! 

if you dont know, go and read a book or ask me i will guide you to the truth.

refugees anta germany, sweden la secular democratic countries ki enduk potunaru when saudi is right next door? explain us the reasoning behind that mass migration and we will talk like adults here on!+-

I don't care to have this stupid conversation. What's the topic, wtf are you talking about?

3 minutes ago, yomama said:

nuvvu condemn chesiinaava, dalits meedha issues ochinappudu? you made fun of people who spoke for them, kadha?

nuvvedho neutral laaga cutting aa?