MAVNI

bhaigan

4 hours ago, tennisluvr said:

It doesn't help having a negative mindset before going to the BCT itself. I understand that we have to prepared for any eventuality, but 90% of the people who go to BCT and AIT usually are naturalized. 

Exceptions exist but as long as you have been able to complete both BCT and AIT getting your US passport is only a matter of time, hire Lt Col Stock if you need legal advise. The lawyer you went with earlier seems clueless about military law, based on what you told me over the phone. 

Emanrtaru @quickgun_murugun garu

I am talking about the cases where the uscis is considering extreme facts to stop your citizenship. THe entire republicans are now against idea of you and me getting naturalized. Every week there is a new kind of lawsuit.

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tennisluvr

• dakumangalsingh

• Quickgun_murugan

• kakatiya

1 minute ago, Bangaruu said:

open cheste pm me will apply +-

definitely reserve open aithe will pm you kalisi cherudam sainyam lo

6 hours ago, kakatiya said:

I am talking about the cases where the uscis is considering extreme facts to stop your citizenship. THe entire republicans are now against idea of you and me getting naturalized. Every week there is a new kind of lawsuit.

It doesn't matter what the republicans want to do, this isn't their Fiefdom where they can go and override existing laws. And where did you read that the entire bunch of republicans are trying to stop you and I getting naturalized after finishing AIT and BCT, source please? 

There are cases where the naturalization process has been getting delayed but they aren't the majority and by denying your naturalization they aren't gaining anything in the process. Instead of overthinking about this, I would rather cross this bridge when I come to it. Try to get your CI and SSBI finished first then we can think about all these. If you are scared about the ramifications about not getting naturalized post AIT, you can always drop out of the program. 

29 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

It doesn't matter what the republicans want to do, this isn't their Fiefdom where they can go and override existing laws. And where did you read that the entire bunch of republicans are trying to stop you and I getting naturalized after finishing AIT and BCT, source please? 

There are cases where the naturalization process has been getting delayed but they aren't the majority and by denying your naturalization they aren't gaining anything in the process. Instead of overthinking about this, I would rather cross this bridge when I come to it. Try to get your CI and SSBI finished first then we can think about all these. If you are scared about the ramifications about not getting naturalized post AIT, you can always drop out of the program. 

*=:

12 hours ago, tennisluvr said:

Agreed

18 hours ago, kakatiya said:

Military is national security thing bro... its not that easy for any country to recruit non immigrants and give vital positions in military... 5 t o8 yrs ago situation was different and they took some impulsive decisions now they have enough time so they are creating all kinds of rules to make it appear that they are giving right person the job...