MAVNI

bhaigan

22 hours ago, tennisluvr said:

It doesn't help having a negative mindset before going to the BCT itself. I understand that we have to prepared for any eventuality, but 90% of the people who go to BCT and AIT usually are naturalized. 

Exceptions exist but as long as you have been able to complete both BCT and AIT getting your US passport is only a matter of time, hire Lt Col Stock if you need legal advise. The lawyer you went with earlier seems clueless about military law, based on what you told me over the phone. 

Emanrtaru @quickgun_murugun garu

Well said @tennisluvr bro...

Having negative thoughts is not good .. but atleast you will have a backup plan in case things don't work out as you anticipated.

Clearing BCT is not impossible at the same time if you are little careful then everything will work out fine. .they will try to help you out as much as they can to pass your BCT. above 90% get naturalized by the end of their AIT. for few people it took close to an year after BCT coz of their screwed up background or paperwork..

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tennisluvr

• dakumangalsingh

• Quickgun_murugan

• kakatiya

7 minutes ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

Military is national security thing bro... its not that easy for any country to recruit non immigrants and give vital positions in military... 5 t o8 yrs ago situation was different and they took some impulsive decisions now they have enough time so they are creating all kinds of rules to make it appear that they are giving right person the job...

Bro exaggerates facts by a lot actually. Entire bunch of republicans are against the MAVNI program annadu, ala ayithey if they can influence the military they can cancel all our contracts at the moment right away and wash off their hands. But ala kakunda they have scheduled CI interviews for 4300 soldiers and flying them to Texas and places like NJ/California at military's expense. 

Why would they do it if they aren't serious about taking you and I in? Do you think they have extra money just to throw around on people's airfare? Also the AFPT standards and the way bootcamps are run haven't changed, there's no memo stating that MAVNIs should be treated differently at BCT. 

Plus bro spread wrong information stating that USERRA doesn't protect those that are shipped to BCT and AIT that you got from some "lawyer". I spoke to Lt Col Stock over the phone and said the same thing, she laughed at that suggestion and asked me to give the lawyer's info. 

I just feel @kakatiya bro has an extreme negative mindset and likes to spread panic around, so sorry bro I can't take what you say seriously unless you have concrete evidence to back up your "facts". He said, she said can't be used as facts in this case. 

8 minutes ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

Well said @tennisluvr bro...

Having negative thoughts is not good .. but atleast you will have a backup plan in case things don't work out as you anticipated.

Clearing BCT is not impossible at the same time if you are little careful then everything will work out fine. .they will try to help you out as much as they can to pass your BCT. above 90% get naturalized by the end of their AIT. for few people it took close to an year after BCT coz of their screwed up background or paperwork..

Yes some people's paperwork got screwed and it took longer for them to get citizenship. However at the end of the day they all got their citizenships and unless they had questionable past histories it didn't stop them from getting naturalized. 

On 1/16/2017 at 9:11 PM, bhaigan said:

How we (desi's) abused H1 VISA program with fake resume's and fake interviews and submitting fake h1 documents while submitting jobs in contract role, heard desi's even abusing MAVNI. So , I heard 2017 will be last MAVNI program

MAVNI lo 2 % indians unntaaru anthe..migithaa vaalanthaaa indian kanna worst state lo unnna countries janaaaaalu....

40 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Bro exaggerates facts by a lot actually. Entire bunch of republicans are against the MAVNI program annadu, ala ayithey if they can influence the military they can cancel all our contracts at the moment right away and wash off their hands. But ala kakunda they have scheduled CI interviews for 4300 soldiers and flying them to Texas and places like NJ/California at military's expense. 

Why would they do it if they aren't serious about taking you and I in? Do you think they have extra money just to throw around on people's airfare? Also the AFPT standards and the way bootcamps are run haven't changed, there's no memo stating that MAVNIs should be treated differently at BCT. 

Plus bro spread wrong information stating that USERRA doesn't protect those that are shipped to BCT and AIT that you got from some "lawyer". I spoke to Lt Col Stock over the phone and said the same thing, she laughed at that suggestion and asked me to give the lawyer's info. 

I just feel @kakatiya bro has an extreme negative mindset and likes to spread panic around, so sorry bro I can't take what you say seriously unless you have concrete evidence to back up your "facts". He said, she said can't be used as facts in this case. 

Hmm FYI my recruiters also told unless any correspondence comes from our side don't believe any posts in any of the forums in the Facebook. Every time the DOD issues a memorandum or policy or any circular they themselves find it hard to comprehend and apply the same to the recruits. also they told Ms. Stock is in a position of an attorney and will act accordingly which serves best interest of her. 

matter enti antey no news is good news ante. 

11 minutes ago, Kalam_Youtheman said:

MAVNI lo 2 % indians unntaaru anthe..migithaa vaalanthaaa indian kanna worst state lo unnna countries janaaaaalu....

Yeah agreed, FB posts chuste telsutundii. Mana lekka vallaki Bhi consultancies vunte ee patiki GC lu ochchi vundevii @3$%

12 minutes ago, dakumangalsingh said:

Yeah agreed, FB posts chuste telsutundii. Mana lekka vallaki Bhi consultancies vunte ee patiki GC lu ochchi vundevii @3$%

ma consultancy lo oka french odu and iddaru russians unnaru,vallaki affly chesina 1.5 yrs lo ochesinai gee cee's

Just now, princeofheaven said:

ma consultancy lo oka french odu and iddaru russians unnaru,vallaki affly chesina 1.5 yrs lo ochesinai gee cee's

Intelligent fellows.

Nice to read some people heard back good news Good luck ya all....but anni vadilesi daani meede complete ga focus pettakandi concentrate on your work and jobs too..

3 hours ago, dakumangalsingh said:

Hmm FYI my recruiters also told unless any correspondence comes from our side don't believe any posts in any of the forums in the Facebook. Every time the DOD issues a memorandum or policy or any circular they themselves find it hard to comprehend and apply the same to the recruits. also they told Ms. Stock is in a position of an attorney and will act accordingly which serves best interest of her. 

matter enti antey no news is good news ante. 

Often times the recruiters get the policy updates and memos much later than when it's posted on the MAVNI group on Facebook, so there's that. 

Ms. Stock has been fighting for the case of the MAVNI soldiers and fighting against the directives that DoD issues without making a thorough assessment of the situation and how it impacts the MAVNI soldiers, so I would take her word for it when it comes to policy matters. She's also instrumental in starting petitions against the Secretary general of defense for the blatant discrimination that some of the memos have shown towards MAVNI soldiers, so I am inclined to believe her. 

i just want answer to one question.. ippudu bct lo emaina aithe.. I am not saying andarki avuthai anni.. it is quite common.... mana chethilo anni vundavu. so how t oget back to status.. deeniki answer cheyumu - 10 MARKS.

35 minutes ago, kakatiya said:

i just want answer to one question.. ippudu bct lo emaina aithe.. I am not saying andarki avuthai anni.. it is quite common.... mana chethilo anni vundavu. so how t oget back to status.. deeniki answer cheyumu - 10 MARKS.

Contact USCIS then when it happens. 

42 minutes ago, kakatiya said:

kaka if you are married and if your wife is in F1 or H1 status ask her to keep till you get naturalized. if anything happens you can come back as her dependent...

Just got mail frm my recruiter naa CI interview schedule ayindii anta 

evo forms kavali ani cheppi N426 and N400 forms pampinchindu 

3 hours ago, dakumangalsingh said:

Just got mail frm my recruiter naa CI interview schedule ayindii anta 

evo forms kavali ani cheppi N426 and N400 forms pampinchindu 

What's your CI date and location?