MAVNI

bhaigan

2 minutes ago, kakatiya said:

who are you to dictate me what to do and what not to do. What to do and what not do is what I decide basing on my own confidence. You cannot simply judge what others have to do basing on your self judgement. Simple advice - stop preaching others on your free time. I explained in very clear context , that there is nothing wrong to be well informed. Again stop judging others.

I had the same conversation I had much ahead of time with Mgt. Stock. She only answered my question when I  clearly asked on what context my employer can revoke h1b.

Her answer was very clearly, employer is not at fault to revoke your h1b at any time, irrespective of army or userra. He can revoke your h1b if he needs a replacement. She also mentioned he cannot maintain your h1b without being on pay roll and userra wont protect preserving h1b. But he has to take me back and give a proper employment once I am out of BCT. I hope it makes clear sense. Out of this context I had the question what will be my situation if something doesn't go as planned.

This is not because I was afraid of BCT or anything, it is because I struggled a lot to come this far and I loose nothing to know answer for not so simple question, ahead of time.

LOL you are the one looking for answers on an online forum nowhere related to military law or even something like www.avvo.com. So what are you expecting to hear from a bunch of people who are in no way related to MAVNI. Except maybe a handful of people here rest aren't even on the MAVNI program. And even those people that are in this program may not be in a position to offer legal advise. So what's your expectation posting here. You are the one that's barking up the wrong tree, maybe you need to find the right forum to vent your concerns. 

If you get discharged, I have already stated that you can apply for a reinstatement of your status with USCIS and provide them sufficient documentation of what caused you to be discharged before your BCT is completed. I am sure in the event of something like an injury they will be able to help you out vs something like AWOL(in case that happens). But then again, no one has been in this situation before atleast in this forum. So what do you expect to gain out of this brain storming again? 

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tennisluvr

• dakumangalsingh

• Quickgun_murugan

• kakatiya

7 minutes ago, kakatiya said:

who are you to dictate me what to do and what not to do. What to do and what not do is what I decide basing on my own confidence. You cannot simply judge what others have to do basing on your self judgement. Simple advice - stop preaching others on your free time. I explained in very clear context , that there is nothing wrong to be well informed. Again stop judging others.

I had the same conversation I had much ahead of time with Mgt. Stock. She only answered my question when I  clearly asked on what context my employer can revoke h1b.

Her answer was very clearly, employer is not at fault to revoke your h1b at any time, irrespective of army or userra. He can revoke your h1b if he needs a replacement. She also mentioned he cannot maintain your h1b without being on pay roll and userra wont protect preserving h1b. But he has to take me back and give a proper employment once I am out of BCT. I hope it makes clear sense. Out of this context I had the question what will be my situation if something doesn't go as planned.

This is not because I was afraid of BCT or anything, it is because I struggled a lot to come this far and I loose nothing to know answer for not so simple question, ahead of time.

Always understand that MAVNI is a risk you are taking, you have volunteered for it. If you are concerned about the ramifications of what is going to happen during or post your BCT, you have the option to drop out of the program. Maybe then you can continue being on the status you are now, without being concerned about what's going to happen when you go to BCT/AIT. 

8 minutes ago, kakatiya said:

So you come here soliciting legal advise and when offered a suggestion, flip out at me saying I am "preaching" you what you need to do? No where did I preach you what to do, I merely suggested an alternative to you. It's upto you to take or leave it, don't expect all answers that are favorable or to your liking when you go posting online on a forum no where related to military law. 

Period. 

8 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

So you come here soliciting legal advise and when offered a suggestion, flip out at me saying I am "preaching" you what you need to do? No where did I preach you what to do, I merely suggested an alternative to you. It's upto you to take or leave it, don't expect all answers that are favorable or to your liking when you go posting online on a forum no where related to military law. 

Period. 

No brother, we are going round about outside the question. Let us stop discussion here. my quesiton is simple will I be able to  go f1 visa with day 1 cpt if something happens ! as simple as that.

answer my phone call I want to talk the same about userra.. lets leave the otrehr conversations to DB and continue the old conversation.

2 minutes ago, kakatiya said:

No brother, we are going round about outside the question. Let us stop discussion here. my quesiton is simple will I be able to  go f1 visa with day 1 cpt if something happens ! as simple as that.

answer my phone call I want to talk the same about userra.. lets leave the otrehr conversations to DB and continue the old conversation.

YEah sorry bro I was on another call, I whatsapped you. Will call you in the evening after work. 

1 minute ago, dakumangalsingh said:

Endii ee thread ila vundii andaru essay writing lu rastunnaru 

Ayipoindi le ippudu, CI date inka rakapodamenti man. andariki ochesinayi

3 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

YEah sorry bro I was on another call, I whatsapped you. Will call you in the evening after work. 

ok I will explain in the call

1 hour ago, tennisluvr said:

Ayipoindi le ippudu, CI date inka rakapodamenti man. andariki ochesinayi

Emo maavodu cheppale call cheste not available ani ostundii. but mine is texas ani cheppindu.

MAVNIs, program is officially almost canceled. 

All the CI interviews have been canceled effective immediately. If you don't have a backup look for one, don't depend on MAVNI anymore. 

Very unlikely that any of the 4300 soldiers waiting to ship will ship. Current Govt is heavily against this program. News confirmed from Army sources. 

On 1/16/2017 at 6:24 PM, kakatiya said:

desi s didn't abuse the system. Greedy employers did. What if I tell you that I know  south American bolivia employer who was using fake experience for consultants since 1990s ? They all did it, Indians, nepalis and pakis, Bangladeshis joined the party late starting 1997, 1998 when Y2k issue came in !! Since then number of DESI ITS are damn too high , we look like the face of h1b misuse.

*=:

17 hours ago, tennisluvr said:

MAVNIs, program is officially almost canceled. 

All the CI interviews have been canceled effective immediately. If you don't have a backup look for one, don't depend on MAVNI anymore. 

Very unlikely that any of the 4300 soldiers waiting to ship will ship. Current Govt is heavily against this program. News confirmed from Army sources. 

Yeah just now got the news.

inka bichana sardadam better.

14 minutes ago, dakumangalsingh said:

Yes program almost 99% canceled, official word will be out in 2 weeks or so stating that all the soldiers waiting to ship will be DEP losses. 

Currently they haven't even decided the format of the CI interview, also there's a clause in the CI form that if you have a foreign relative you will fail the CI. So everyone that's supposed to go to the CI will fail anyway, and the Army didn't want to spend any more money on people they are going to drop from the program. 

This is the actual reason why the CI interview got canceled last second, the official news came out at 9 PM EST last night. 

Good luck for your future man, if you have any back up plans better to utilize those. 

3 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Yes program almost 99% canceled, official word will be out in 2 weeks or so stating that all the soldiers waiting to ship will be DEP losses. 

Currently they haven't even decided the format of the CI interview, also there's a clause in the CI form that if you have a foreign relative you will fail the CI. So everyone that's supposed to go to the CI will fail anyway, and the Army didn't want to spend any more money on people they are going to drop from the program. 

This is the actual reason why the CI interview got canceled last second, the official news came out at 9 PM EST last night. 

Good luck for your future man, if you have any back up plans better to utilize those. 

Em backup plans ankul em lev kindiki digi surrender avvali leda dooki chavali ani athadu lo dialogue lekka vundii prastutaniki life. So basic ga konni money pogesukoni poyi kirana kottu pettukunta 

28 minutes ago, dakumangalsingh said:

edo oka visa try cheyy dood