G oo gle g v c screening

vendetta

Gvc antey??

Phone interview or f2f renditlo algorithms and data structures meedhaney untayi questions. They really dont care about wht ur working on currently 

1 minute ago, Vaampire said:

Gvc antey??

Phone interview or f2f renditlo algorithms and data structures meedhaney untayi questions. They really dont care about wht ur working on currently 

Phone or video teliyatledu

today or tommorow interview annadu

gvc evaraina tiskunte help me

Just now, VV_Vinayak said:

Everytime I check the commentory a wicket falls. Done and dusted with India vs England. Now on to this one...

Everytime I check the commentory a wicket falls. Done and dusted with India vs England. Now on to this one...

21 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

Gvc antey??

@gr33d

GVC..ante I guess Google Video chat.

I have worked at Google as FT for an year, I have good idea about google. Usually they do not do anything like phone call or Skype, They directly ring you on google hangouts. If the position is with implementing partners for google, then it would be more like every other call as most of these calls would be driven typical human bots and can't expect any better things out of them.

But if the call is for Google FT, Then it doesn't really matter who you are and what your resume looks like, They are well trained to look out for real talent, not trained talent and ability to do the job. Even you are beginner with technology and have good interpersonal skills and logical ability, chances are good that you will sail through. Where as if its with an implementing partner, its a different ball game and just like any other job.

Heads up : If its with an implementing partner, Don't waste your time as they don't usually turn back to you after the interview.

Good luck.