Chiranjeevi Pawan Kalyan Multi Starrer Directed By Trivikram

southcelebrities

Chiranjeevi Pawan Kalyan Multi Starrer

Big News For All Film Lovers biggest ever casting coup in Tollywood, the Mega brothers, Chiranjeevi and Pawan Kalyan multistarrer Confirmed Dy Directed By Ace Director Trivikram

‘Kalabandhu’, MP T Subbarami Reddy has made this dream combination possible.

Producer Subbarami Reddy felt that only director Trivikram Srinivas could handle this rare combination of Chiranjeevi and Pawan Kalyan. Speaking To Press T Subbarami Reddy said, “After watching Chiranjeevi garu in ‘Khaidi No 150’, I felt that I should return to producing movies as well. Then I felt that Director Trivikram is the best to make the Mega multistarrer movie. Today I met Director Trivikram for the second time at my residence and finalized the movie. I am happy to announce that I would be producing this mega movie with the association of another great producer C Ashwini Dutt.”

Laying all the speculations of rivalry between the brothers to rest, this film will be a visual treat for all the Mega fandom. Pawan and Chiranjeevi have never worked in a film together.

Earlier Power Star Pawan was seen in Cameo Roles in Chiranjeevi’s Shankar Dada MBBS. Now the Brothers is all set to share screen space with full Length Film.

The makers of this new project are yet to reveal details of when it will materialize.More details about this crazy project will be revealed soon.

Needless to say that this latest buzz in the T-town has got everyone excited.