*************Skype calls ni video teesi viral chesina yadava evadu?

RahulPulkaGandhi

24 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Actually the victim should file a lawsuit against vendor,client and everyone included in this episode. 

Video recording cannot be done without consent and in this case, video was recorded and circulated...this is just so horrible.

The victim should sue...so that people doing such things will think twice. 

I sorrow with the poor guy and just imagine how his self confidence will take hit, making his career choices limited and in despair...morons..I am sure the guy who recorded is an indian import...they are the one who have no idea about the laws here in this country

What part of your brain thought doing unethical things are okay but recording those are not okay? Is it the same part that thought ethics is just following the rules? Or the other part that is sympathetic to the one who made the most unethical thing in this context?

39 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Yes..!!! I am foreign import...

aithe endi ? foreign import kakapothey kutha musukuni kusovalna ? edikelli vastar ra bhai dhed dhimak gallu..

asal neek dhimak unte ga...nee bithiri phake phulka ga

gp, karma anedi okati undi ani gurthu unchukondi...it will not leave any one... wat goes around comes around.. nuv interview chestunappudu vadu pake candidate ani teliste, iam done ani call cut cheyali kani..  nuv video tesi social n/w lo pettadam valna, chala mandi students ki affect padutindi...

going on, if u find a candidate is pake ask him to come onsite for further round, but dont take video and publish it...everyone come as a beginner, you are not 15years exp candidate by birth..

this is dedicated to all nasty H1 import guys from india..

3 minutes ago, Gajala frm Washington DC said:

gp, karma anedi okati undi ani gurthu unchukondi...it will not leave any one... wat goes around comes around.. nuv interview chestunappudu vadu pake candidate ani teliste, iam done ani call cut cheyali kani..  nuv video tesi social n/w lo pettadam valna, chala mandi students ki affect padutindi...

going on, if u find a candidate is pake ask him to come onsite for further round, but dont take video and publish it...everyone come as a beginner, you are not 15years exp candidate by birth..

+1

21 minutes ago, pravinyudu said:

What part of your brain thought doing unethical things are okay but recording those are not okay? Is it the same part that thought ethics is just following the rules? Or the other part that is sympathetic to the one who made the most unethical thing in this context?

So, are you saying that since some one did an unethical thing, you are gonna do worse than that and call it even....?

Video theesi circulate cheyyakunda candidate ni life long aa company lo ban cheyyalsindi also vendor. That would have been fair.

On the bright side deeni seriousness ardham avuthey baguntadhi.  Ffakke rreessuummee pettadam varaku ok.  Kaani interview frroxxy mathram naaku aithey correct anipinchadu. Consultant positions ki max 1 hr interview untadi. Avi kooda theoritical ey. Kastapadi chadivithey clear cheyyochu

29 minutes ago, TampaChinnodu said:

vallu return lo case vesthey ? pake interview attend avvatam, theesukovatam kooda thappe kada.

pake interview chesadu ani case vesthey emi aitadi...maha ante chota mota fraud aitadi..and more over, etla prove chestadu fake interviw chesindu ani...no proofs..ala chesedi chance vunte half of the vendors would have been facing trails in USA.

aina, jebu donga ki evadana uri siksha vestada chepu ?

10 minutes ago, Gajala frm Washington DC said:

everyone come as beginner...but not as phake pakodi 

eppudu maarutharo endho ee kufli gallu

There may be a strong reason for interviewer for doing this.

I can tell my personal exp. 3-4 yrs back i interviewed a candidate over phone. He sounded genius. So i gave positive feedback and he got selected. But actual ga job kochindi different candidate. He does not even know basics and eventually got fired in 2 weeks. Assalu vaadini ela select chesav ani naa mgr okka range lo serious ayyadu. I could not tell him the truth that some one else might have took the call. Next few months varaku nannu interviews ki dooram pettadu. Something similar would have happened here

Video lu, Ban lu cheyalsindi candidates ni kaaduvay.. Employer ni block cheyali., a employer nunchi vache prathi profile block chesthe motham fake clan sakaga ayitharu.. Ee dubbing option undane sagam f1s kashtapadam, nerchukovatam maanesaaru.. Matter original profile pedithe avadu dekaadu.. 

1 hour ago, Android_Halwa said:

Actually the victim should file a lawsuit against vendor,client and everyone included in this episode. 

Video recording cannot be done without consent and in this case, video was recorded and circulated...this is just so horrible.

The victim should sue...so that people doing such things will think twice. 

I sorrow with the poor guy and just imagine how his self confidence will take hit, making his career choices limited and in despair...morons..I am sure the guy who recorded is an indian import...they are the one who have no idea about the laws here in this country

Yes defamation law suit veyachu pakka aa interviewer meeda. I am not supporting or against any particular side here but legally speaking, he can't record and circulate this video without the candidate's consent. Oka sari case vesi court ke eedchithey kontha mandi chootiyas who come here with their stinky BO and marbled mouthed retard accent will be aware the next time about how this is a nation of laws. 

if anyone knows the guy in the video let me know, I can arrange legal help for him to sue the interviewer. Aa client gadu interviewer ni fire chesi dobbe antha varaku we can drag him. 

Just now, peddireddi said:

Video lu, Ban lu cheyalsindi candidates ni kaaduvay.. Employer ni block cheyali., a employer nunchi vache prathi profile block chesthe motham fake clan sakaga ayitharu.. Ee dubbing option undane sagam f1s kashtapadam, nerchukovatam maanesaaru.. Matter original profile pedithe avadu dekaadu.. 

No matter how much exp u have, u have to fake few things. Raani technologies 2-3 aina resume lo pedtham based on requirement. Nothing wrong in it. But u should be able to defend it.

40 minutes ago, pravinyudu said:

Hogwash. Sympathy, ethics etc aren't the subjects of discussion here. It's about who followed the law and who violated it. If you aren't of the law here you perhaps aren't aware that recording someone and circulating a video to malign them personally can be sued and the person indulging in such an activity could land behind bars. 

44 minutes ago, pravinyudu said:

Vadedho chesadani...aa interviewer(definitely age lo pedha) unna candidate cheyyatam correct kadhu bro...

You should have banned him from further interviews etc...but video teesi circulate cheyyatam ante oka life ni literally nasanam cheyyatame

Ilantollu naku tagilithe guddaluppateesi kodatha...then video teesi circulate chestha

P.S - Ila manollu cheyyatam valla mana paruvu maname teesukuntunnam