*************Skype calls ni video teesi viral chesina yadava evadu?

RahulPulkaGandhi

1 minute ago, AUDI said:

Vadedho chesadani...aa interviewer(definitely age lo pedha) unna candidate cheyyatam correct kadhu bro...

You should have banned him from further interviews etc...but video teesi circulate cheyyatam ante oka life ni literally nasanam cheyyatame

Ilantollu naku tagilithe guddaluppateesi kodatha...then video teesi circulate chestha

don't have to do that. He needs to just find a lawyer and sue this guy who recorded him. Battalu cheddilu jail lo bros choosukuntaru le. Revenge is not what we should be looking for, just use the legal system to punish him. 

17 minutes ago, AUDI said:

Vadedho chesadani...aa interviewer(definitely age lo pedha) unna candidate cheyyatam correct kadhu bro...

You should have banned him from further interviews etc...but video teesi circulate cheyyatam ante oka life ni literally nasanam cheyyatame

Ilantollu naku tagilithe guddaluppateesi kodatha...then video teesi circulate chestha

P.S - Ila manollu cheyyatam valla mana paruvu maname teesukuntunnam

@3$%@3$%

3 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Hogwash. Sympathy, ethics etc aren't the subjects of discussion here. It's about who followed the law and who violated it. If you aren't of the law here you perhaps aren't aware that recording someone and circulating a video to malign them personally can be sued and the person indulging in such an activity could land behind bars. 

If you have no ethics, there is no point in following rules. Following rules is just one part of being ethical.

I will give simple example. Would you still keep driving your car when you see a guy walking across the road in green signal, just because the rule says so. 

No wonder why people are taking advantage of loopholes. 

4 minutes ago, pravinyudu said:

If you have no ethics, there is no point in following rules. Following rules is just one part of being ethical.

I will give simple example. Would you still keep driving your car when you see a guy walking across the road in green signal, just because the rule says so. 

No wonder why people are taking advantage of loopholes. 

Again as I stated earlier I am not supporting any one side in this discussion. All I am saying is that there is a legal recourse and a legal way to do things, if you overstep that you are punishable by law no matter whether you think it's ethical or not. 

Apples to oranges comparisons don't make the situation any better. I am not the person in the video, if I were him I would first take my interview myself and never did otherwise. If I were still the person in the video who got caught, I would consider legal action against the person that recorded my video without consent and circulated it. 

As for loopholes and taking advantage of them, that's a whole different argument not relevant to this discussion here. 

ee video circulate cheyyatam tappanedi ela undante.. oka donga dongatanam chestu security footage lo dorikaka aa video circulate cheyyatam tappu annattu undhi..

ilantolla valla genuinega matter unna inkokadiki food poyinattu.. aadu inko desi gade avvachu, US local avvachu evadanna avachu.. eedi noti daggara food evvadu kottaledu.. aadu chese pani lo ne aa risk undhi.. ila cheyyatam vallaina nerchukuni attend avtadu.. leda ila attend avtunnavallu vammo ani bayapadi nerchukuntaru..

itanu matram inka ide track lo poyadante he learnt nothing from his mistake annattu..

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, RahulPulkaGandhi said:

Arey luchaa ln*ja kodaka, Video teesi pettalsina avasaram endhi bey saaley.... aaa poraadu emavvali?

nuvvu nee pathithu shakalu..entha mandi abbalaki puttav raa sankara jaathi naayala..

thellollaki leni doola neeku enduku raaa, nee pellaam foook lo evadaina froxy gaadu pettada?

really that guy is eating sit i think , assaluu aa thought ela vachindoo endo record chedam anni 

i think he h1 vuncle chinalllllllll from chennai

papamm aa poraduuu 

really that's a sad thing happened to him

1 hour ago, pravinyudu said:

What part of your brain thought doing unethical things are okay but recording those are not okay? Is it the same part that thought ethics is just following the rules? Or the other part that is sympathetic to the one who made the most unethical thing in this context?

Okay, You need to understand the difference between ethics and laws. if you think both are same, yes, you have a bright future ahead.

If you think ethics and laws are not the same, welcome to the realistic world where sense means real sense, not non sense..

1 hour ago, tennisluvr said:

Yes defamation law suit veyachu pakka aa interviewer meeda. I am not supporting or against any particular side here but legally speaking, he can't record and circulate this video without the candidate's consent. Oka sari case vesi court ke eedchithey kontha mandi chootiyas who come here with their stinky BO and marbled mouthed retard accent will be aware the next time about how this is a nation of laws. 

if anyone knows the guy in the video let me know, I can arrange legal help for him to sue the interviewer. Aa client gadu interviewer ni fire chesi dobbe antha varaku we can drag him. 

Exactly, there are some people in the market who are master's at abusing laws and rules. A certain group of people who take personal laws for granted and think ethics and laws are both the same. These are the same set of people who think they are masters at everything and everyone else are below them, the same people who can play master and slave game perfectly. 

Since last night even I am trying to reach out to certain people if they know this guy, I can try to arrange legal help and see the person who recorded the video gets his deserved place and make sure everyone else understand that this is a nation governed by laws and abuses won't be taken for granted. 

I think the person was probably calling from India to take the interview. It would only make things worse man..if any one know or identify the guy, Pls PM me.I think he is from Bay Area...

5 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Exactly, there are some people in the market who are master's at abusing laws and rules. A certain group of people who take personal laws for granted and think ethics and laws are both the same. These are the same set of people who think they are masters at everything and everyone else are below them, the same people who can play master and slave game perfectly. 

Since last night even I am trying to reach out to certain people if they know this guy, I can try to arrange legal help and see the person who recorded the video gets his deserved place and make sure everyone else understand that this is a nation governed by laws and abuses won't be taken for granted. 

I think the person was probably calling from India to take the interview. It would only make things worse man..if any one know or identify the guy, Pls PM me.I think he is from Bay Area...

Doesn't matter, he might escape penalty but his employer if doing business in US will have to pay for it. If he can't play by the rules of this nation, he has no right to do business here. 

As far as ethics are concerned, ethics are subjective. Laws aren't subjective, a law is a law. Even if it is unethical, it's the law. Period. If someone doesn't like it too bad they can take it up to the judge, who will of course enforce the due legal process first. 

I agree with you, some people just don't seem to understand the difference between ethics and laws. 

8 hours ago, TampaChinnodu said:

vallu return lo case vesthey ? pake interview attend avvatam, theesukovatam kooda thappe kada.

they are imported h1s vallaki law theliyadhu, thelisina lite mana f1s emanna cheyochu ee desam lo adhi mana hakku. ey thappu cheyyani vallani video theesi circulate chesi pedha thappu chesaaru