*********Telugu Vaallu Restaurants open chesi andulo

RahulPulkaGandhi

Vaalla kathanayakula, vallla prantheeya, vaaalla rajakeeya naayakula photos , videos pedatharu ... Adhi their wish...

But vere saamajika vargam vaaru restaurant ki vasthey yelaa feel avuthaaro ...konchem kuda aalochinchara? 

recently wented to a K*** restaurant in Hartford,CT , they are just playing One boothu star  songs, Even we asked change the songs or lower the volume and they did not..

I understood how much Caste feeling they had and immediately gone to another restaurant.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• RahulPulkaGandhi

• mastercheif

• ranku_mogudu

• rakeshchinna

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, RahulPulkaGandhi said:

Vaalla kathanayakula, vallla prantheeya, vaaalla rajakeeya naayakula photos , videos pedatharu ... Adhi their wish...

But vere saamajika vargam vaaru restaurant ki vasthey yelaa feel avuthaaro ...konchem kuda aalochinchara? 

recently wented to a K*** restaurant in Hartford,CT , they are just playing One boothu star  songs, Even we asked change the songs or lower the volume and they did not..

I understood how much Caste feeling they had and immediately gone to another restaurant.

Ala chala unnayi restaurants for eg : Godavari in Woburn, MA akariki mohanlal photo kuda undi but not megastar chiru's..

Just now, rakeshchinna said:

Ala chala unnayi restaurants for eg : Godavari in Woburn, MA akariki mohanlal photo kuda undi but not megastar chiru's..

Godavari chain motham adhe batch kadha,, franchise open to only them anukuntaa

7 minutes ago, RahulPulkaGandhi said:

pulka baa next time chevilo cotton pettukoni restaurent ki po

3 minutes ago, rakeshchinna said:

ante siriyo out of movies ani pettundaru.. politrics endukani.. ippudu 150 ochindi kada pettundaadu poyi soodu

Just now, rokalibanda said:

pulka baa next time chevilo cotton pettukoni restaurent ki po

Cotton pettukodaaniki rokalibanda anukuntunnava...

Just kidding 

1 minute ago, mekapichal_mnthmkura said:

ante siriyo out of movies ani pettundaru.. politrics endukani.. ippudu 150 ochindi kada pettundaadu poyi soodu

ok nee kosam evari photos pettaro cheptha ivaranga... ANR,NTR big size photos small/medium size photos lo sridevi, shoban babu, gummadi, savitri, rajinikanth, mohanlal and anni black and white pics ippudu cheppu and no chiru's pic 

vaarni.. mee fanism tagalabadaa 

food bavute tini vastav, ledu naaku ambience kavalante aa restaurantt lite teesukuntav anthe kada

evadi restaurant vaadistam .. if they don't care about loosing buisiness from people like you, why would you care

fyi I don't belong to either of those casts and I ain't fan of either stars. Just my 2 cents

41 minutes ago, mekapichal_mnthmkura said:

nope adhi jargadhu...next pioto ma bulli star mokshu dhi...@3$%

2 hours ago, RahulPulkaGandhi said:

boothu star songs or boothu songs ? if it is later adagadam lo tappud ledu.

first di ayethey why u noppi ?

3 hours ago, RahulPulkaGandhi said:

U want others to live according to your wish. You went to a restaurant and asked for something. Its the restaurant choice whether to honor your choice or not .. First of all you might want to get out of the feeling everything is caste and region. Restaurant owner may like few thinsg for various reasons .. Also one other thing you are missing is its the ambience .. if there if there is a restaurant that advertises as "tamil" restaurant then they will add things like movie posters, songs or photos which depict Tamil Nadu .. I have seen a restaurant where they have booths like auto rickshaws .. Just because I dont like auto rickshaw does not mean they will take it off .. Its one thing to like someone and entirely different thing to hate/dislike someone .. If someone likes something its perfectly fine .. In this case you dislike someone or some region so its you who should grow up and stop linking everything to your caste or region preferences .. Have some open mind .. enjoy the food if you can or find a different restaurant