*********Telugu Vaallu Restaurants open chesi andulo

RahulPulkaGandhi

Just now, infinity said:

U want others to live according to your wish. You went to a restaurant and asked for something. Its the restaurant choice whether to honor your choice or not .. First of all you might want to get out of the feeling everything is caste and region. Restaurant owner may like few thinsg for various reasons .. Also one other thing you are missing is its the ambience .. if there if there is a restaurant that advertises as "tamil" restaurant then they will add things like movie posters, songs or photos which depict Tamil Nadu .. I have seen a restaurant where they have booths like auto rickshaws .. Just because I dont like auto rickshaw does not mean they will take it off .. Its one thing to like someone and entirely different thing to hate/dislike someone .. If someone likes something its perfectly fine .. In this case you dislike someone or some region so its you who should grow up and stop linking everything to your caste or region preferences .. Have some open mind .. enjoy the food if you can or find a different restaurant

phulka kosam intha energy waste chesukoku tammudu. 

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• RahulPulkaGandhi

• mastercheif

• ranku_mogudu

• rakeshchinna

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, infinity said:

U want others to live according to your wish. You went to a restaurant and asked for something. Its the restaurant choice whether to honor your choice or not .. First of all you might want to get out of the feeling everything is caste and region. Restaurant owner may like few thinsg for various reasons .. Also one other thing you are missing is its the ambience .. if there if there is a restaurant that advertises as "tamil" restaurant then they will add things like movie posters, songs or photos which depict Tamil Nadu .. I have seen a restaurant where they have booths like auto rickshaws .. Just because I dont like auto rickshaw does not mean they will take it off .. Its one thing to like someone and entirely different thing to hate/dislike someone .. If someone likes something its perfectly fine .. In this case you dislike someone or some region so its you who should grow up and stop linking everything to your caste or region preferences .. Have some open mind .. enjoy the food if you can or find a different restaurant

baaa nuvvu B.tech English medium haaa?

3 hours ago, RahulPulkaGandhi said:

Vaalla kathanayakula, vallla prantheeya, vaaalla rajakeeya naayakula photos , videos pedatharu ... Adhi their wish...

But vere saamajika vargam vaaru restaurant ki vasthey yelaa feel avuthaaro ...konchem kuda aalochinchara? 

recently wented to a K*** restaurant in Hartford,CT , they are just playing One boothu star  songs, Even we asked change the songs or lower the volume and they did not..

I understood how much Caste feeling they had and immediately gone to another restaurant.

nuvvu deeni gurinchi matladadam @3$%

2 minutes ago, RahulPulkaGandhi said:

Balayya song.

so neeku balayya nachaledha..balayya song nachaledha?  any specific reason why ?

1 minute ago, jbourne said:

Emo le man 

maa Detroit Hyderabad house la aithe maa Detroit lion 🦁 HARInath policherla foto vundii 

Detroit Puli Harinath Anna Zindabad 

ani antey oka item free anta

@3$%  jk

Vaalla kathanayakula, vallla prantheeya, vaaalla rajakeeya naayakula photos , videos pedatharu ... Adhi their wish...

But vere saamajika vargam vaaru restaurant ki vasthey yelaa feel avuthaaro ...konchem kuda aalochinchara? 

recently wented to a K*** restaurant in Hartford,CT , they are just playing One boothu star  songs, Even we asked change the songs or lower the volume and they did not..

I understood how much Caste feeling they had and immediately gone to another restaurant.

You are no different from them. You have the same size of intellect that they have, which is 2.5 microns in length. I will tell you why:

1) If you did not have this "caste feeling", you would not have been affected by their display of "caste feeling". You would have felt nothing.

2) You felt irritated because you couldn't not tolerate their display of "caste feeling" as it was not your caste.

3) You would not have cared to know which caste they belong to if you did not have "caste feeling".

4) Restaurants are classified based on cuisines, and not K*** or whatever other useless abbreviations you have.

16 minutes ago, MindRinger said:

You are no different from them. You have the same size of intellect that they have, which is 2.5 microns in length. I will tell you why:

1) If you did not have this "caste feeling", you would not have been affected by their display of "caste feeling". You would have felt nothing.

2) You felt irritated because you couldn't not tolerate their display of "caste feeling" as it was not your caste.

3) You would not have cared to know which caste they belong to if you did not have "caste feeling".

4) Restaurants are classified based on cuisines, and not K*** or whatever other useless abbreviations you have.

Buradha unna chotu gurinchi comment cheyali ante,,, onti meedha burada undaalsina avasaram ledhu brother..

but baaga kastapattav,,, Idhe effort resume lo petti unte,,, Nadella satya post neekeybl@st

ventane vomit cheskoni....food inspection ki call cheyali alanti appudu

anni kastalu neekey ela osthai baa  gJ8W9Y.gif