Is kumar vuncle referring to this db

busstand_bathku

andhrapeople.com lo emundi, I guess he is referring to andhrafriends. Aina papam thana pai personal attack mari too much vayya.

So, vuncle mana db lo musugu lo donga anamata. U naughty.

3 hours ago, busstand_bathku said:

andhrapeople.com lo emundi, I guess he is referring to andhrafriends. Aina papam thana pai personal attack mari too much vayya.

apara nayana .. btw veedu videos hits gurinchi teestunnadu i guess .. emi vundadu vidoe lo ..just aa hit tho maybe earning part time or SC $ emo yedava.. 

30 minutes ago, libraguy863 said:

apara nayana .. btw veedu videos hits gurinchi teestunnadu i guess .. emi vundadu vidoe lo ..just aa hit tho maybe earning part time or SC $ emo yedava.. 

entosthay bongu lodi

Just now, fake_Bezawada said:

entosthay bongu lodi

twitter lo kontha mandhi just tamil movie review lu ichukuntu 2lakhs/month sampidisthunnaru. oka camera team of 3-4 maintain chesthunnaru ani vaartha.

ofcourse okko video ki 50k+ views untaayi. plus sponsorship deals etc.

content maatram parama worst ga untadhi. sarley baagupadithey manchidi ani vadileddaam.

28 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

veediki vachey 500, 700 views kay, mee andaru intha scene isthunnara?

anni ee db nundi vachina hits emo. kukka bhi dekhatla veedi video la ni.

antha ga em chepthadu eedu?

true evadu dekhadu

some confused state indian MS aspirants or h1b aspirants chuse chance vundhi 

5 hours ago, busstand_bathku said:

recent inko video vundi andulo chuudu andhrafriends.com ani specific ga annaru.. ..yeah accept if you done fake and karma get its actions back for that.. if not just be silent,,,

okka software vallu tappa inka evvadu kuuda fake pettadam antha easy kaadu...you guys (only fake resumed guys) really killed the society, lost the character(in kumars words, stripped up yourself) and responsible for the current unachieved far unreachable dreams of the common middle class man...nothing wrong on what he said

1 hour ago, VizagRocks said:

veediki vachey 500, 700 views kay, mee andaru intha scene isthunnara?

anni ee db nundi vachina hits emo. kukka bhi dekhatla veedi video la ni.

antha ga em chepthadu eedu?

Emundadu eppudu unde edupe. Nothing new, same content in all his videos. 

23 minutes ago, Janamejayudu said:

recent inko video vundi andulo chuudu andhrafriends.com ani specific ga annaru.. ..yeah accept if you done fake and karma get its actions back for that.. if not just be silent,,,

okka software vallu tappa inka evvadu kuuda fake pettadam antha easy kaadu...you guys (only fake resumed guys) really killed the society, lost the character(in kumars words, stripped up yourself) and responsible for the current unachieved far unreachable dreams of the common middle class man...nothing wrong on what he said

Bro the problem with him is that he only knows 10% of the picture but assumes he knows 100% and generalizes it to every case. That's not a sound strategy and a mentally sane and stable person wouldn't do that. I didn't attack him personally at all btw, the topic of discussion was that he claims and generalizes that all the women who are here looking for a H1B sponsor end up having sexual relationship with their managers/bosses. 

Now that might be true in some of the cases but this idiot took it to the extreme and made it seem like there's a brothel industry running along these lines. It's that sort of generalizations that I countered him with, and I did it with facts. Being the delusional and clinically insane cuck that he is he sort of lost it and blocked me on Facebook. And then recorded this video saying that he got attacked by some OPT students. I am not on OPT and have never been on one ever. 

Also I didn't fabricate my resume when I started my first job, just saying. This idiot doesn't know most of what he speaks. 

5 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Bro the problem with him is that he only knows 10% of the picture but assumes he knows 100% and generalizes it to every case. That's not a sound strategy and a mentally sane and stable person wouldn't do that. I didn't attack him personally at all btw, the topic of discussion was that he claims and generalizes that all the women who are here looking for a H1B sponsor end up having sexual relationship with their managers/bosses. 

Now that might be true in some of the cases but this idiot took it to the extreme and made it seem like there's a brothel industry running along these lines. It's that sort of generalizations that I countered him with, and I did it with facts. Being the delusional and clinically insane cuck that he is he sort of lost it and blocked me on Facebook. And then recorded this video saying that he got attacked by some OPT students. I am not on OPT and have never been on one ever. 

Also I didn't fabricate my resume when I started my first job, just saying. This idiot doesn't know most of what he speaks. 

you know that guy personally aa? haha...