Is kumar vuncle referring to this db

busstand_bathku

Just now, VizagRocks said:

you know that guy personally aa? haha...

No I just added him on Facebook. He keeps posting the same thing again and again, over and over everyday. 

His obsession towards the H1B issue borders on the insane. 

1 minute ago, VizagRocks said:

you know that guy personally aa? haha...

But he joined one of my previous workplaces briefly. So I know some people he worked with, their feedback is that he hardly ever focused on work but was extremely curious about demanding to know everyone's immigration status at the work place. 

The manager saw this and let him go due to unprofessionalism at work. He of course made a video blaming other H1Bs the day he lost his job, as expected. 

2 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

But he joined one of my previous workplaces briefly. So I know some people he worked with, their feedback is that he hardly ever focused on work but was extremely curious about demanding to know everyone's immigration status at the work place. 

The manager saw this and let him go due to unprofessionalism at work. He of course made a video blaming other H1Bs the day he lost his job, as expected. 

Lol.

2 hours ago, tennisluvr said:

ee uncle ki sekalu ekkuve baa...baga left and right ichinattunnav ga uncle ki

5 minutes ago, boeing747 said:

ee uncle ki sekalu ekkuve baa...baga left and right ichinattunnav ga uncle ki

Yeah piriki pithre gadu bro. Point matladithey answer cheyaleka bitch deleted my thread and blocked me on facebook #~`

20 hours ago, tennisluvr said:

Bro the problem with him is that he only knows 10% of the picture but assumes he knows 100% and generalizes it to every case. That's not a sound strategy and a mentally sane and stable person wouldn't do that. I didn't attack him personally at all btw, the topic of discussion was that he claims and generalizes that all the women who are here looking for a H1B sponsor end up having sexual relationship with their managers/bosses. 

Now that might be true in some of the cases but this idiot took it to the extreme and made it seem like there's a brothel industry running along these lines. It's that sort of generalizations that I countered him with, and I did it with facts. Being the delusional and clinically insane cuck that he is he sort of lost it and blocked me on Facebook. And then recorded this video saying that he got attacked by some OPT students. I am not on OPT and have never been on one ever. 

Also I didn't fabricate my resume when I started my first job, just saying. This idiot doesn't know most of what he speaks. 

ok ..he is frustrated kid aah..