• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jbourne

• Batman_fan

• papampasivadu

• ronitreddy

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I am on H1B and would never cry on OPT. We all come through the same phase ! So I think it's only H1B's (in their first 3 years with fake profiles) will mostly cry on OPT's ..Of course crying has no limits :)

2 minutes ago, rajivn786 said:

I am on H1B and would never cry on OPT. We all come through the same phase ! So I think it's only H1B's (in their first 3 years with fake profiles) will mostly cry on OPT's ..Of course crying has no limits :)

You r nt upto db standards man

evadiki em chapei labham.

Nenu enni sarlu ilanti thread vesina na meda padi edcharu

Nenu ayite I told my sister not to come to US if she don't get admission to good Univ that has internships and FTs

1 hour ago, papampasivadu said:

H1 uncles who cry on opt's are pure hypocrites...

opt odu paake expreince pettukoste adhi thondi aata anta, fair game aadali anta...kani intlo antlu tomukune pellaniki matram adhe paake exp petti market lo ki tostharu anta...

endi vayya ee balupu??

Man, read his thread properly. Parti daniki nuvu enduku feel avutunav. No one supported H4EADs here. 

We are saying come to Univ that has good reputation in providing internships and FTs. Suggestions ichina tappaipoindi janalaki

7 minutes ago, Batman_fan said:

Man, read his thread properly. Parti daniki nuvu enduku feel avutunav. No one supported H4EADs here. 

We are saying come to Univ that has good reputation in providing internships and FTs. Suggestions ichina tappaipoindi janalaki

the thread is about opt haters and i'm addressing a subset of people who are opt hater uncles with ead pellams..

what is your problem??

nuvvu uchita salahalu ivocchu but memu maa feelings express cheyyakudada??

Well, OPT ni kuda ghoranga abuse chesinaru vaya...it should be used to impart skills,soft skills but past 2-3 years la emi kastapadakunda vachesinaru vaya US ki MS cheyanika and there are few mills who have produced in large numbers and its unfortunate to see that people who graduated out of these universities barely have anu skills neither they are attempting to...if not all but most of them. There seems to be a crackdown on these colleges too and we can assume in longer run, such practice would be ended.

I have seen people who did not even write gre/toefl neither did any ground work to come to USA but their close friends have advised so and so college and they are here...

We should probably go back to the beginnings and restore the image MS guys had...Imported h1b's have spoiled the image enough, Now back to basics.

Just now, papampasivadu said:

the thread is about opt haters and i'm addressing a subset of people who are opt hater uncles with ead pellams..

what is your problem??

nuvvu uchita salahalu ivocchu but memu maa feelings express cheyyakudada??

Chesav ga. inka enduku nanu aduguntav. AFDB is for uchina salahalu and criers 

1 minute ago, Android_Halwa said:

Well, OPT ni kuda ghoranga abuse chesinaru vaya...it should be used to impart skills,soft skills but past 2-3 years la emi kastapadakunda vachesinaru vaya US ki MS cheyanika and there are few mills who have produced in large numbers and its unfortunate to see that people who graduated out of these universities barely have anu skills neither they are attempting to...if not all but most of them. There seems to be a crackdown on these colleges too and we can assume in longer run, such practice would be ended.

I have seen people who did not even write gre/toefl neither did any ground work to come to USA but their close friends have advised so and so college and they are here...

We should probably go back to the beginnings and restore the image MS guys had...Imported h1b's have spoiled the image enough, Now back to basics.

Nuvu ayipoyav po. idhe nenu chepte konta mandi edcharu. Ipudu ne meda edustaru. 

Just now, Batman_fan said:

Nuvu ayipoyav po. idhe nenu chepte konta mandi edcharu. Ipudu ne meda edustaru. 

nenu kontha mandi anna vaya...antha kadu. manalo kuda konni loplau vunnayi...manamemi pure gold kadu kada...geekithe telustadi, rold uh..gold uh ani..

aina, haters ani endukanukuntunav...oka realisation, naked truth anukovachu kada

1 minute ago, Android_Halwa said:

nenu kontha mandi anna vaya...antha kadu. manalo kuda konni loplau vunnayi...manamemi pure gold kadu kada...geekithe telustadi, rold uh..gold uh ani..

aina, haters ani endukanukuntunav...oka realisation, naked truth anukovachu kada

Let's see how many realize that.