• Batman_fan

• papampasivadu

• ronitreddy

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

32 minutes ago, Batman_fan said:

evadiki em chapei labham.

Nenu enni sarlu ilanti thread vesina na meda padi edcharu

Nenu ayite I told my sister not to come to US if she don't get admission to good Univ that has internships and FTs

Ha ha atleast I stopped one of my junior going to SVU and graduated in a legit university with proper funding and now doing good. Even my brother when got layed off for the industrial engg when moved to software made him to do his certifications and clear interview. 

20 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Well, OPT ni kuda ghoranga abuse chesinaru vaya...it should be used to impart skills,soft skills but past 2-3 years la emi kastapadakunda vachesinaru vaya US ki MS cheyanika and there are few mills who have produced in large numbers and its unfortunate to see that people who graduated out of these universities barely have anu skills neither they are attempting to...if not all but most of them. There seems to be a crackdown on these colleges too and we can assume in longer run, such practice would be ended.

I have seen people who did not even write gre/toefl neither did any ground work to come to USA but their close friends have advised so and so college and they are here...

We should probably go back to the beginnings and restore the image MS guys had...Imported h1b's have spoiled the image enough, Now back to basics.

We don't want to listen huddi lu esukoni 

potham vayya jansport bag 💼 tagilinchukoni 

31 minutes ago, Batman_fan said:

Man, read his thread properly. Parti daniki nuvu enduku feel avutunav. No one supported H4EADs here. 

We are saying come to Univ that has good reputation in providing internships and FTs. Suggestions ichina tappaipoindi janalaki

Kaun hai re thu suggestions ivvataniki 

we don't need suggestions 

ikkada OPT haters have to think first abt their cousins or relatives entha mandiki proper guidance ichcharoo cheppamanu ankul chudam 

5% good unnaru alage 95% worst unnaru opt's shame to shame with eh naalugu EeAaDd, alagani vanda shaatam eh 1 lu good kadu dantlo kuda sagam worst gaalle

enduku ala kottukuntaru andaru.~*^

1 minute ago, Jumper said:

5% good unnaru alage 95% worst unnaru opt's shame to shame with eh naalugu EeAaDd, alagani vanda shaatam eh 1 lu good kadu dantlo kuda sagam worst gaalle

Danikosam kotha ID toh ochchav ankul first post naa thread lo #feeling blessed 

1 minute ago, Jumper said:

afdb unnadhe ila kottukodaniki ani @Batman_fan bhayya cheppadu $%^

19 minutes ago, jbourne said:

Kaun hai re thu suggestions ivvataniki 

we don't need suggestions 

ikkada OPT haters have to think first abt their cousins or relatives entha mandiki proper guidance ichcharoo cheppamanu ankul chudam 

Its not who I am underneath. But what I do defines me. 

GOFzqvgpNultC.gif