Burnool moment for BJP haters

maverick23

Haters gonna hate, chustu undu UP kuda gelavochu. Dynasty politics, appeasing politics anni assam kavali. Govt Benefits irrespective of caste and religion dakkuthe, appudu emina change vastundi.

2 minutes ago, Akkumm_Bakkumm said:

Haters gonna hate, chustu undu UP kuda gelavochu. Dynasty politics, appeasing politics anni assam kavali. Govt Benefits irrespective of caste and religion dakkuthe, appudu emina change vastundi.

+1 especially UP lo change ravali, rowdy rajyam undi akkada.

http://m.indiatoday.in/story/manipur-assembly-election-india-today-expose-poll-spending-ec-guidelines-cash-votes/1/889617.html

Read news above ...bjp aur bjp ministers karname ... 

Let's see on March 11 , out of 5 states how many will bjp form govt.....

Except one (uttarakhand) , they can't form govt... but i doubt this one too....

dumb idiots. celebrating what? Look at this.

http://www.livemint.com/Industry/dM9s2kn6jkzvJbj5KN58mL/Microsoft-to-launch-Skype-with-Aadhaar-seeding-for-banking.html

There won't be an India in 15-20yrs. It'll be a corporate serfdom, aided by Aadhar, and celebrated by dumb Hindutva thugs. 

I'll be enjoying my breakfast in my Vancouver home, while USA slowly fcuks India dry. Good luck morons. great decision to vote for that US agent, Modi.

Those idiots who thought they could go back to India and get back to agriculture. dream on, assholes. It's not happening. The only job available in India will be to suck on US' dcik.

good job destroying India. You've done what many movements failed to do.I'm done with India. I declare myself a non-Indian henceforth.

I don't like to be on the side of losers who proactively support policies that harm them in the long run. Much better things to do in life than to try to convince losers that they are on a sinking ship.

I won't even flinch, when I read of riots in India next time, or when of large scale looting.

ps. This rant has nothing to do with the election results. i didn't even know there was an election. If you thought it is, you are dumber than I gave you credit for.

your stupid obsession with Hindutva was one of the reasons for India's downfall. But not the only reason.

you have other fellow travellers in this journey to depths of doom of India. You won't be alone. enjoy their company.

11 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

Fight Aadhar, fcukers.

govts don't exist to collect your data to sell to corporates. crap!!

that too iris scans, and fingerprints. Indians are really really dumb.

Oh wait ... I thought SSN was doing the same thing in US

sarley ayyindedho aypoyindi.

etlo okatlo, kindha meedha padi, US lonay undi pondi. koncham feigned ignorance tho ayna brathakachu, about condition in India.

India ki ellarantey sachharey. either you'll be the serf, or be under the serfdom.

ikkada Hindutva ni koncham pakkana pedhithey manchidi. ekkuva egirina thannataaniki white supremacists unnaru kaabatti, its fine.