Burnool moment for BJP haters

maverick23

4 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

forget all this, man. 

Why can't Hindus elect a decent Hindutva leader? I think its mostly because Congress has been proved to be very corrupt.  Congress should be blamed for Modi.

More than personal corruption of the Congress party, they allowed corporates to loot India like never beore, that is, until Modi came into the picture. Now Modi is setting world records in allowing corporates to have a free run in India.

Some of his cabinet members are even talking of a massive debt restructuring of all NPAs. So this puts this entire 'demonetization' drama in new light.

We still have no other seemingly visible option that's  why.. third front with the support of regional parties might become reality one day.

2 minutes ago, micxas said:

The original point was he hasn't done much specifically keeping upper lower or any other section of society in mind.

you give that asshole too much credit. He has no idea what he's doing. he's just going with the flow, and one day he'll fall like every arrogant asshole before him fell.

10 minutes ago, Chamak_Chandra said:

Modi shows/manipulates to be honest... but he is not... in fact he protects other bjp ministers from corruption.....

damn may be.. care to give some examples?

see, Hindutva is crap. I don't see any utility for India in Hindutva. there may be some well meaning people in Hindutva too.

I used to think it is a good counterweight to the runaway liberalism of Congress. But then I realised, even Congress is part Hindutva. so on a deeper level both parties are the same.

One has smart people in it. (Manmohan Singh, Jairam Ramesh, Chidambaram, Montek Singh et al), the other has only thugs for hire in their party.

atleast when one criticized Congress, they weren't called anti-national. so it was definitely better when Congress was in power.

1 minute ago, Tadika said:

Corporations panchaythi elections power lo unnollu gelustharu adhi common, power lo undi Mumbai lo majority kuda ranandhuku siggu padali

BJP ki, siggu ki chaala dooram.

Shivraj chouchan (cm) Vayapam scam - approx 50 mysterious deaths.. no investigation...

Raman Singh  (cm) chattisgarh rice scam 150crores...

Vasundara raje (cm) Rajistan - Lalit modi funds scam..

Arun jaitely- DDA scam (cricketers like kirti Azad, bishen singh bedi openly said jaitely involved) 

Modi said before election

1. No FDA

2. Full statehood to delhi

3. Special status to AP

4. Declare pak terriost state... (yesterday bjp govt opposed the bill in parliament) 

After he became pm...   ani biskit.....

There are lot more things.......

5 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

I already gave no. you want to be blind to his corruption. no one can convince you.

Substantial evidence ledhu.. GUJARAT KG BASIN SCAM looks more like a mistake than corruption to me. I would have given much thought if jai ram Ramesh was not the person.

3 minutes ago, micxas said:

Substantial evidence ledhu.. GUJARAT KG BASIN SCAM looks more like a mistake than corruption to me. I would have given much thought if jai ram Ramesh was not the person.

10+yrs long mistake. :)

7 minutes ago, Equalirights said:

Veedu inka dementia ki treatment tessukoledhu anukunta,,,

PM foreign trips vesedhi world lo best treatment anni puchukotaanikey anta.

em labham ledhu anta.

9 minutes ago, Chamak_Chandra said:

Shivraj chouchan (cm) Vayapam scam - approx 50 mysterious deaths.. no investigation...

Raman Singh  (cm) chattisgarh rice scam 150crores...

Vasundara raje (cm) Rajistan - Lalit modi funds scam..

Arun jaitely- DDA scam (cricketers like kirti Azad, bishen singh bedi openly said jaitely involved) 

Modi said before election

1. No FDA

2. Full statehood to delhi

3. Special status to AP

4. Declare pak terriost state...

After he became pm...   ani biskit.....

There are lot more things.......

I said he is honest at a person level and his Cabinet.  You cannot just change the thints around you in one day. 

Moreover  In democracy we chose less evil. His govt. is not ideal but obviously better than the alternatives.

6 minutes ago, micxas said:

congress scams ki unnantha evidence undhi. adhi saalu. veedi meedha case veyyataaniki.