Srinivas's murder may not be a hate crime technically speaking

tennisluvr

1 minute ago, samaja_varagamana said:

very explained fire lekunda poga raadu...... chanipoyadu ani kadu gani motham sympathy mana indian kabatti ala vellindi nenu kuda okasari ilagey nallodi chethilo rob cheyabadda he took my phone right in front of my eyes......... hey u what u gonna do get the f of out of here anadu .............vadu ala anaganey samara simha reddy lo balayya laga rechipoley.........sare ra babu phone pothey poni 100$ pedithe inkoti osthadi ani odilesa vellipoyadu. Now dont say u r commenting on dead person and you r doing character assassination ani..........end of discussion I told what i felt.

Yes bro samaya spoorthi chaala important ilanti situations lo. 

Idhi ela undhi ante, dongathanam chesina vadu donga kadhu vaadiki entha financial need undi chesado... so adhi thappu kadhu annattu..

or even further, donga thanam cheyadaniki vachhinodu maryadaga dabbulu adigithe ivvakapogaa police complaint chesthe,.donga gaari ego hurt ayyi sampesthe thappu ela avuthundhi annattu ga....

A crime is a crime, the fact that he was curious about their race or nationality just based on their appearance itself underscores it is a hate crime period.

Just now, reality said:

Idhi ela undhi ante, dongathanam chesina vadu donga kadhu vaadiki entha financial need undi chesado... so adhi thappu kadhu annattu..

or even further, donga thanam cheyadaniki vachhinodu maryadaga dabbulu adigithe ivvakapogaa police complaint chesthe,.donga gaari ego hurt ayyi sampesthe thappu ela avuthundhi annattu ga....

A crime is a crime, the fact that he was curious about their race or nationality just based on their appearance itself underscores it is a hate crime period.

People routinely ask me where I am from. Next time nundi it's because they hate me ani decide avvamantava? People are naturally curious about where others that don't look like them are. That doesn't mean they are a hateful bunch. 

India lo kooda North India poyinappudu akkada apples ammetodu adigadu kahaan se aaya babua ani, adi kooda hatred ani anukomantava cheppu? 

He should have said " I didn't shoot those 2 Indians, My Gun did"

Then immediately support vachedi India nundi from pappu gandhi, kujriwal and communists . gallery_8818_5_350945.gif

1 minute ago, reality said:

When he's curious to know about their nationality they could have just answered him calmly. Vadi daarina vaadu poyevaadu but then one of them took it to heart and involved the manager, so obviously this guy got super pissed. Foreigners, iranians nannu enemy la choosaru nannu bar nundi gentesaru ani. Not justifying anything he did after that but I don't think this would have happened if they calmly told him they were from India working at Garmin ani. 

To call this a hate crime is making too many assumptions. 

1 minute ago, sid_22 said:

He should have said " I didn't shoot those 2 Indians, My Gun did"

Then immediately support vachedi India nundi from pappu gandhi, kujriwal and communists . gallery_8818_5_350945.gif

You are commenting in the wrong forum. This isn't about Indian politics so keep it out of here please. 

2 minutes ago, reality said:

no memu oppukomu. its not a hate crime.. 

Just now, JollyBoy said:

no memu oppukomu. its not a hate crime.. 

Yeah brown skin shot by white skin ante hate crime anthe anthey, no other reasons or logics needed. 

Just now, tennisluvr said:

When he's curious to know about their nationality they could have just answered him calmly. Vadi daarina vaadu poyevaadu but then one of them took it to heart and involved the manager, so obviously this guy got super pissed. Foreigners, iranians nannu enemy la choosaru nannu bar nundi gentesaru ani. Not justifying anything he did after that but I don't think this would have happened if they calmly told him they were from India working at Garmin ani. 

To call this a hate crime is making too many assumptions. 

why should they answer.. do they need to read to his mind on what hes gonna do after 

y did the manager sent him out instead asking indians nationality again

Yeah brown skin shot by white skin ante hate crime anthe anthey, no other reasons or logics needed. 

em logic pattukuni vastarayya db ki 

Just now, JollyBoy said:

why should they answer.. do they need to read to his mind on what hes gonna do after 

y did the manager sent him out instead asking indians nationality again

They don't NEED to answer, but common sense says that in a situation like that it's best to mitigate the situation by trying to answer. Anthe kaani turru mani parigettukuni annintiki manager ni pilavatamu avasarama. 

Manager would obviously send him out because he's driving customers out with his behavior, it's a purely business decision. 

like boston terrorists .. 

They don't NEED to answer, but common sense says that in a situation like that it's best to mitigate the situation by trying to answer. Anthe kaani turru mani parigettukuni annintiki manager ni pilavatamu avasarama. 

Manager would obviously send him out because he's driving customers out with his behavior, it's a purely business decision. 

inkem cheyalo kuda cheppu.. nuv margadarsam cheste andaru follow aipotaru.. 

When someone asks me where Iam from, nenu aithe proud ga cheputha India ani...I never faced any problem neither any embarrassment...It depends on how you respond to the situation...every situation lo dabba kodutha ante naduvadu and taking a stand and following the principle is tough, its all about thinking about the situation and how to avoid the situation even before you complain to the manager or calling cops, I know it doesn't work all the time but that's all what we can do till we feel secure to de-escalate things. 

Just now, JollyBoy said:

inkem cheyalo kuda cheppu.. nuv margadarsam cheste andaru follow aipotaru.. 

Keep crying that we are victims man because of our skin. That's the best way to garner sympathy and a minimum of 500K from Americans that want to contribute to lessen their White guilt.