Srinivas's murder may not be a hate crime technically speaking

tennisluvr

1 hour ago, tennisluvr said:

2) Do Iranians deserve this fate? 

Absolutely not. But then you can't deny that a lot of people are up in arms about the recent US-Iran trade relations and lifting of the trade blockade on Iran by Obama's administration. In a republican state like Kansas, assuming the shooter was also republican he might have been miffed at Iran and it's policies which is why they were supportive of Trump's ban on people from Iran. 

So there is no issue Pakistan instigating hate crimes in Kashmir and several teens are becoming terrorists..they have valid reason they hate india...is that right?

4 minutes ago, JollyBoy said:

plz dont exploit thella tholu..

valu nijale matladtaru.. just look at GA incident court stattements

Rofl vijayawada lo manodu evaro intiki velli water adigitey vallu caste adigaranta appudu AP mottham caste gajji annadu Mari ade logic ikkadem ayyindi 😂

6 minutes ago, Luke said:

Rofl vijayawada lo manodu evaro intiki velli water adigitey vallu caste adigaranta appudu AP mottham caste gajji annadu Mari ade logic ikkadem ayyindi 😂

TS ki ala ante desi cry chestunaru edustadu man 

i dint read the suspect's confession but if he really asked where these guys are from..its nothing wrong..but they kept quite...so he continued his questions which visa are you in..they kept quite...why are you so *** good than me to get a job..they complained to bar management...he was sent out....he enraged and killed them...so who is at mistake..so is there any rule in this country that if i have been questioned by a white american male i should be answering to his questions without any delay? people have right to remain silent even if police officer asks questions in this country..if police officer got angry and killed that person who is at fault?....so people who are trying to assassinate the character of the victim...we are not  fit to pass judgement....and killing some one because i got angry with his behavior is not accepted any where in this world...first of all its none of his business where these 2 individuals are from..who gave him authority to verify his visa status...who gave him permission to conclude they are from iran or iraq or pakistan or india? how does it really matter....

32 minutes ago, sid_22 said:

Just because I hated traitors like Kanhaiya and other JNU students who shouted Azad Kashmir and India Murdabad.......... I didn't go and shoot all those people............This is also the same............. US and India are Democractic countries............ We are not living in Fascist state.

Just because u hate one's ideology, skin color, religion, etc does not mean you'll go around arguing with them and shoot them in the face.

There's nothing that says that he shot them because they had a different ideology. Seems like he got upset at them for getting him thrown out of the bar, simple as that. 

14 minutes ago, JollyBoy said:

dont think thrd is abt money contribution. i agree on that they exploited it

but u seem to agree whatever thella tholu does and say 

No not agreeing with thella tholu but we shouldn't or the Indian media shouldn't decide before the courts do if this a hate crime or not. 

FBI for example hasn't jumped the gun and said it's a hate crime definitely, guess you and the other people here attacking me know way more than FBI. Maybe you should try to work for them. 

15 minutes ago, budgetpadbhanabam said:

So there is no issue Pakistan instigating hate crimes in Kashmir and several teens are becoming terrorists..they have valid reason they hate india...is that right?

Clutching at straws, are we? 

3 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

No not agreeing with thella tholu but we shouldn't or the Indian media shouldn't decide before the courts do if this a hate crime or not. 

FBI for example hasn't jumped the gun and said it's a hate crime definitely, guess you and the other people here attacking me know way more than FBI. Maybe you should try to work for them. 

u r gud at analyzing situations. u might be a better fit in FBI than so called attackers here in DB

and the atatcker at bar should be poe officer as he is very good at asking questions

5 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Em mestri ee roju training leda

ippudey aipotey ila vachanu... as it is ga undi ivala kuda roju laagey crying.. no change... so velli d3.js videos chuskunta.... nuvvu gc, canada, marriage, divorce, india waste, america thopu, army, russia pori, aws architect, ielts turumutaa, meeru andaru waste ani post lu esko... 

584848dcacd94601174474.gif nag-smiling-o.gif