Srinivas's murder may not be a hate crime technically speaking

tennisluvr

Just now, 4Vikram said:

+ blood group telsu, - blood group telsu sivarakariki Bombay blood group kuda results ee employee blood group endo telchali ani @ronitreddy ni requesting man 

tomorrow planning to go to dwaraka with american pori man... english subs vuntaya leda tell man... april end ki divorce ivvocha leda kuda tell man... nag-smiling-o.gif

Holy **, why are we even having this discussion? Technically,logically..awful

Just forget this incident and move on...all this BS discussion does not bring the lost life nor it's gonna help the bereaved. 

I guess TS is too much inspired from reddit discussions, that he brings his polluted mind to this DB.

Unless you are in victimes shoes, you will never understand  and for christ sake , you do not definitely know what exactly happened inside the bar.

Why do want to back up this *** individual ?

15 minutes ago, loveindia said:

ivaltiki entertainment chaalu... inka elli chaduvukunta... bye everyone.. enjoy cheyandi mee posts tho...nag-smiling-o.gif

emi chaduvutunava maaku cheppu ankul nag-smiling-o.gif

25 minutes ago, camsam said:

Holy **, why are we even having this discussion? Technically,logically..awful

Just forget this incident and move on...all this BS discussion does not bring the lost life nor it's gonna help the bereaved. 

I guess TS is too much inspired from reddit discussions, that he brings his polluted mind to this DB.

Unless you are in victimes shoes, you will never understand  and for christ sake , you do not definitely know what exactly happened inside the bar.

Why do want to back up this *** individual ?

+1

2 hours ago, reality said:

Idhi ela undhi ante, dongathanam chesina vadu donga kadhu vaadiki entha financial need undi chesado... so adhi thappu kadhu annattu..

or even further, donga thanam cheyadaniki vachhinodu maryadaga dabbulu adigithe ivvakapogaa police complaint chesthe,.donga gaari ego hurt ayyi sampesthe thappu ela avuthundhi annattu ga....

A crime is a crime, the fact that he was curious about their race or nationality just based on their appearance itself underscores it is a hate crime period.

2 hours ago, tennisluvr said:

When he's curious to know about their nationality they could have just answered him calmly. Vadi daarina vaadu poyevaadu but then one of them took it to heart and involved the manager, so obviously this guy got super pissed. Foreigners, iranians nannu enemy la choosaru nannu bar nundi gentesaru ani. Not justifying anything he did after that but I don't think this would have happened if they calmly told him they were from India working at Garmin ani. 

To call this a hate crime is making too many assumptions. 

2 hours ago, reality said:

Hmm... you are trying to present a softer version of his tone...but I don't think that's the case...I dont think people are that dumb to differenciate between general curiosity and racial slur...

Anyways, these guys should have let it go. But, I disagree with the part you are saying that its not a hate crime.

2 hours ago, tennisluvr said:

Okay we can agree to disagree on this bro, but in these kind of incidents it's best to use situation awareness. 

We don't know anything about the other person so it's best to not escalate the situation further by involving the manager ani odilesunte ayipoyedi

How he should have reacted or handled the situation is totally a different discussion, and I partly agree with the approach, to maintain low profile while facing these sorta incidents.

But plainly declaring this as "not a hate crime" is disingenuous and even stupid...dude.

2 hours ago, Android_Halwa said:

If I was in India and was drinking in a bar, I spot two people who resemble Pathans and I mistook them as Pakistanis and get into a heated argument..

then this pathan goes to the bar manager and complains about me...the bar manager comes to me and asks me to leave the place and if I don't agree, Bouncers will remove me from the bar..

then, naku kalutadi...na country ki vachi nanne bar la kelli bayataki vellakottinaru ani inka kalutadi...asale taagi vunna..andulo ego hurt..tagudam ra ayya ante bouncer gadu bayataki vellakottindu...

ipudu nenu intiki velthana..leka bar bayata wait chestana ? 

nenu aithe bar la kelli bayataki vachetapude warning ichi vastha...bahar aarey bhai, dekhlengey ani..bayata kusunta veedu epudu bayataki vasthey apudu vesedham ani...garam khoon..josh jawani..

na kopaniki reason vallani pakistanis ani anukovadam. but reality endi ante vallu pathans..Indians..and misconception..pakistani kopam valla mida chupichina..andulo taagi vunna...daniki todu veedu complain chesi nannu bar la kelli ellakottindu...

so, what has happened in Kansas is a similar situation...it was an incident..an instantaneous incident..daniki india la news channels vollu panduga chesinaru..srinivas friends siggu lekunda paisal vasool chesinaru...

neebonda.gif

Citizenship enanna moham meedha pettukoni thiruguthara...inka nayyam sikh sardar ni lavden gaadi koduku ani mistook ayina analedhu...thalwar theesi podisi 10getodu...