Srinivas's murder may not be a hate crime technically speaking

tennisluvr

2 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

People routinely ask me where I am from. Next time nundi it's because they hate me ani decide avvamantava? People are naturally curious about where others that don't look like them are. That doesn't mean they are a hateful bunch. 

India lo kooda North India poyinappudu akkada apples ammetodu adigadu kahaan se aaya babua ani, adi kooda hatred ani anukomantava cheppu? 

Hmm... you are trying to present a softer version of his tone...but I don't think that's the case...I dont think people are that dumb to differenciate between general curiosity and racial slur...

Anyways, these guys should have let it go. But, I disagree with the part you are saying that its not a hate crime.

4 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

When someone asks me where Iam from, nenu aithe proud ga cheputha India ani...I never faced any problem neither any embarrassment...It depends on how you respond to the situation...every situation lo dabba kodutha ante naduvadu and taking a stand and following the principle is tough, its all about thinking about the situation and how to avoid the situation even before you complain to the manager or calling cops, I know it doesn't work all the time but that's all what we can do till we feel secure to de-escalate things. 

Yes it doesn't seem like the two victims in this case knew or ever dealt with a situation where they had to de-escalate. 

Naa dosth unnadu vayya he's a Marine, and of Iranian origin. Half Iranian actually but still looks pretty Mediterranean. Antha vaadu Marine ayina kooda public lo okasari evado redneck gaadu ilane edo annadu you people come here and commit te***rist activities ani, ayina maa vodu react avvaledu annadu yeah yeah yeah whatever ani just asked me to ignore the idiot. 

Vaadu cheppochu hey I am a Marine and fought in Iraq war blah blah ani but he just decided to ignore some idiot anthey. But ila manager ni pilustha complain chestha ante ne escalate avuthayi situations. 

1 minute ago, reality said:

Hmm... you are trying to present a softer version of his tone...but I don't think that's the case...I dont think people are that dumb to differenciate between general curiosity and racial slur...

Anyways, these guys should have let it go. But, I disagree with the part you are saying that its not a hate crime.

Okay we can agree to disagree on this bro, but in these kind of incidents it's best to use situation awareness. 

We don't know anything about the other person so it's best to not escalate the situation further by involving the manager ani odilesunte ayipoyedi

If I was in India and was drinking in a bar, I spot two people who resemble Pathans and I mistook them as Pakistanis and get into a heated argument..

then this pathan goes to the bar manager and complains about me...the bar manager comes to me and asks me to leave the place and if I don't agree, Bouncers will remove me from the bar..

then, naku kalutadi...na country ki vachi nanne bar la kelli bayataki vellakottinaru ani inka kalutadi...asale taagi vunna..andulo ego hurt..tagudam ra ayya ante bouncer gadu bayataki vellakottindu...

ipudu nenu intiki velthana..leka bar bayata wait chestana ? 

nenu aithe bar la kelli bayataki vachetapude warning ichi vastha...bahar aarey bhai, dekhlengey ani..bayata kusunta veedu epudu bayataki vasthey apudu vesedham ani...garam khoon..josh jawani..

na kopaniki reason vallani pakistanis ani anukovadam. but reality endi ante vallu pathans..Indians..and misconception..pakistani kopam valla mida chupichina..andulo taagi vunna...daniki todu veedu complain chesi nannu bar la kelli ellakottindu...

so, what has happened in Kansas is a similar situation...it was an incident..an instantaneous incident..daniki india la news channels vollu panduga chesinaru..srinivas friends siggu lekunda paisal vasool chesinaru...

6 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

If I was in India and was drinking in a bar, I spot two people who resemble Pathans and I mistook them as Pakistanis and get into a heated argument..

then this pathan goes to the bar manager and complains about me...the bar manager comes to me and asks me to leave the place and if I don't agree, Bouncers will remove me from the bar..

then, naku kalutadi...na country ki vachi nanne bar la kelli bayataki vellakottinaru ani inka kalutadi...asale taagi vunna..andulo ego hurt..tagudam ra ayya ante bouncer gadu bayataki vellakottindu...

nenu aithe bar la kelli bayataki vachetapude warning ichi vastha...bahar aarey bhai, dekhlengey ani..bayata kusunta veedu epudu bayataki vasthey apudu vesedham ani...garam khoon..josh jawani..

na kopaniki reason vallani pakistanis ani anukovadam. but reality endi ante vallu pathans..Indians..and misconception..pakistani kopam valla mida chupichina..andulo taagi vunna...daniki todu veedu complain chesi nannu bar la kelli ellakottindu...

so, what has happened in Kansas is a similar situation...it was an incident..an instantaneous incident..daniki india la news channels vollu panduga chesinaru..srinivas friends siggu lekunda paisal vasool chesinaru...

Yeah papam poyinodi peru cheppi racism anesi white guilt of Americans ni exploit chesaru. 

Baa cheppav baa, you are the only one who can think objectively here. Atleast as far as this issue is concerned, this is a crime of something equivalent to road rage to call it a hate crime is taking it too far. 

Delhi mein regularly log mar lete rehte road pe, tu lagaya mere gaadi ko nahi tu lagaya bolke. Akkada evvadu care bhi cheyadu it's a regular occurrence. But American chesthey suddenly it all becomes racial. Em vallaki kooda kopalu, avesalu undava endi. 

13 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

You are commenting in the wrong forum. This isn't about Indian politics so keep it out of here please. 

Its not a wrong forum........ whoever says this is not a hate crime should go and live in deep south for atleast a year....... The guy who shot yelled "Get out of my country"........... Thats a racial slur.

Discrimination someone because he has a brown skin and looks different.

Roju Nee intiki vachi evadayina "Get out of my country" ani threaten cheste ....what will u do???...... Would u call the cop or just shut up and ignore. 

Idhi kooda anthe.

lol...deeni medha enti discussions man,,its clear cut hayte krime...and its common here,,,its been there since ages,,also called race ism...most dont puke out,,,some do...thats all about it...

8 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Just because I hated traitors like Kanhaiya and other JNU students who shouted Azad Kashmir and India Murdabad.......... I didn't go and shoot all those people............This is also the same............. US and India are Democractic countries............ We are not living in Fascist state.

Just because u hate one's ideology, skin color, religion, etc does not mean you'll go around arguing with them and shoot them in the face.

Irrespective of any damn thing, no one has the right to Kill anyone.. bar aithe enti...bokka aithe enti.. technically, mathematically, logically endi bhayya ne thread..comedy kakapothe.

10 minutes ago, user789 said:

Irrespective of any damn thing, no one has the right to Kill anyone.. bar aithe enti...bokka aithe enti.. technically, mathematically, logically endi bhayya ne thread..comedy kakapothe.

7 minutes ago, micxas said:

What if he lied in the court? think_ww

plz dont exploit thella tholu..

valu nijale matladtaru.. just look at GA incident court stattements

43 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Keep crying that we are victims man because of our skin. That's the best way to garner sympathy and a minimum of 500K from Americans that want to contribute to lessen their White guilt. 

dont think thrd is abt money contribution. i agree on that they exploited it

but u seem to agree whatever thella tholu does and say