mission accomplished ... achievement unlocked.

VizagRocks

58 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

“Muslims need to become like the Parsis or, better still, behave the way the Chinese Indians do in Kolkata,” said poet Munawwar Rana. “They focus on dentistry or [their] shoe business, go out to vote on polling day and return to work.”

yes ask the half dcik muzzies to be like that . it would be better for india. but question is can they behave good like chinese indians. NO. Their half dcik will continue tinkering and they keep opening their ass. 

2 minutes ago, batman said:

dont be such a bad loser. these excuses are on expected lines. say something new

are you saying muslims voted for BJP, then? lol. 

I was answering a question, moron.

the thread was about muslims losing their electoral relevance, and their immediate future for the next few decades, because of Hindu consolidation.

It may not be new. But its not an excuse. If anything, I'm simply reiterating what you said will happen. The only difference is I feel sad for it.

Don't just throw out words, just because you want to mock someone. Use your brain, if you still have it, after subscribing to Hindutva.

55 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

Muslims (most, not those hanging around with the liberal gang) do face a bleak future in India. Its so very sad :(

ayyo papam kadha turaks ante.....once go and live in those turak dominated areas for few days and come and say the same.

3 minutes ago, batman said:

bjp win in these places is of course a hindu consolidation. the overreaction of muzzies there lead to that consolidation

1 minute ago, batman said:

yes ask the half dcik muzzies to be like that . it would be better for india. but question is can they behave good like chinese indians. NO. Their half dcik will continue tinkering and they keep opening their ass. 

lol take it easy. Its impossible to be such a visible minority, and be successful like Parsis. Its true of any group.

Parsis are so small in number and coordinated.

Better....Please all Muslims ...get the fuck out of India .....or get converted to Hindus....Bhoomiki baram meeru ekkadunna.....Vizag rocks....brace the #newindia....suck it up @3$%

1 minute ago, lazybugger said:

are you saying muslims voted for BJP, then? lol. 

I was answering a question, moron.

the thread was about muslims losing their electoral relevance, and their immediate future for the next few decades, because of Hindu consolidation.

It may not be new. But its not an excuse. If anything, I'm simply reiterating what you said will happen. The only difference is I feel sad for it.

Don't just throw out words, just because you want to mock someone. Use your brain, if you still have it, after subscribing to Hindutva.

first use your brain before making a judgement on hindutva or people who subscribe to it. if you think hinduva ppl dont have brains that only reflects on the hollowness of your brain.ofcourse if you have any.

introspect on this defeat and take lessons.

1 minute ago, maverick23 said:

Better....Please all Muslims ...get the fuck out of India .....or get converted to Hindus....Bhoomiki baram meeru ekkadunna.....Vizag rocks....brace the #newindia....suck it up @3$%

lol well said. perfect message to these guys *&*

2 minutes ago, batman said:

ayyo papam kadha turaks ante.....once go and live in those turak dominated areas for few days and come and say the same.

lol. Its funny how many of you make your electoral choices based on criteria like these. No wonder India is such a fcuked up place.

first use your brain before making a judgement on hindutva or people who subscribe to it. if you think hinduva ppl dont have brains that only reflects on the hollowness of your brain.ofcourse if you have any.

introspect on this defeat and take lessons.

lol. ofcourse Hindutva people, as with others who subscribe to religiously/racially dogmatic group are mostly morons.

Now and then, some smart group will come around and take advantage of these morons to come to power, and will discard them. Note: I'm not callinng BJP smart. 

religion is on its wane everywhere. Hindutva is not an exception.

6 minutes ago, maverick23 said:

There's no new India, unless the contradictions between modernity and Hindutva are addressed. 

That new India is only in the mind of Modi and his deluded fans.

3 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

lol. Its funny how many of you make your electoral choices based on criteria like these. No wonder India is such a fcuked up place.

did you ever gave a thought why hindus are consolidating so much suddenly? No. first do that properly instead of being in the bubble of imagined goodness of muzzies 

every single RW guy (some smart ones among them) will be passed over if a #newIndia arises.

It won't be either liberal or RW.

smart people don't vote on religious lines, and then claim #newIndia.

4 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

lol. ofcourse Hindutva people, as with others who subscribe to religiously/racially dogmatic group are mostly morons.

Now and then, some smart group will come around and take advantage of these morons to come to power, and will discard them. Note: I'm not callinng BJP smart. 

religion is on its wane everywhere. Hindutva is not an exception.

all your 3 statement are self contradictory and seems just like mayawati  you too are are now talking from the arse..... 

this is understandable.....after the huge shocking face slapping defeat....one of course will lose their mind......again if they have any

did you ever gave a thought why hindus are consolidating so much suddenly? No. first do that properly instead of being in the bubble of imagined goodness of muzzies 

lol. do you even think before you ask stupid questions? all reactionary nonsense.

stick to the argument moron. Don't keep appealing to me to hate muslims too, like an idiot.

Is India a fcuked up place or not? do you think Hindu consolidation will make it better? I say it'll make it many times worse.