mission accomplished ... achievement unlocked.

VizagRocks

Just now, batman said:

all your 3 statement are self contradictory and seems just like mayawati  you too are are now talking from the arse..... 

this is understandable.....after the huge shocking face slapping defeat....one of course will lose their mind......again if they have any

you wouldn't recognize 'contradiction' if it hit you in the face. so rest easy.

4 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

every single RW guy (some smart ones among them) will be passed over if a #newIndia arises.

It won't be either liberal or RW.

smart people don't vote on religious lines, and then claim #newIndia.

so you accept that muzzies are morons....

smart people vote based on what the current challenge is. if one group is voting just to defeat someone then smart people will counter consolidate to defeat these morons in their own game that what bjp voters did. kudos to them

Just now, batman said:

so you accept that muzzies are morons....

smart people vote based on what the current challenge is. if one group is voting just to defeat someone then smart people will counter consolidate to defeat these morons in their own game that what bjp voters did. kudos to them

And BJP will do jack for them. lol. 

that's why they are morons.

34 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

no. those towns may have 70% muslims, but the MLA constituency includes nearby areas, which together have more than 50% Hindus in most of these areas.

muslims did not vote for BJP. Some people just want to feel better by claiming that.

I don't think so.. the place in deoband where brijesh choudary contested has more muslims than hindus

http://indianexpress.com/article/research/how-bjp-made-a-sweeping-victory-at-the-homeground-of-the-deobandi-islamic-revivalist-school-elections-2017-results-uttar-pradesh-4566915/

4 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

lol. do you even think before you ask stupid questions? all reactionary nonsense.

stick to the argument moron. Don't keep appealing to me to hate muslims too, like an idiot.

Is India a fcuked up place or not? do you think Hindu consolidation will make it better? I say it'll make it many times worse.

continue thinking that way.....and you talk of being dogmatic lol.....

only a moron will ever try to change another morons thinking.....i am not one so  wont even try.....you can continue with your thought process

2 minutes ago, Jambhalheart said:

brother. pls give it up, man. You are arguing that muslims voted for BJP, which is what many in the MSM are trying to say to paint BJP victory as inclusive. It didn't happen.

look at census figures of tehsils around deoband. Its not 70% muslim. 

Either way nobody denies Hindus voted as a block, so please don't hijack the conversation unless you have solid data. Not newspaper reports.

3 minutes ago, batman said:

continue thinking that way.....and you talk of being dogmatic lol.....

only a moron will ever try to change another morons thinking.....i am not one so  wont even try.....you can continue with your thought process

I didn't invite you into this thread.

You cannot answer the question if Hindus are more progressive than Muslims, and that their consolidation will create a #newIndia. If anything, it'll get us back to the 50s and 60s when such consolidation was common and was done by the Congress itself.

3 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

I didn't invite you into this thread.

You cannot answer the question if Hindus are more progressive than Muslims, and that their consolidation will create a #newIndia. If anything, it'll get us back to the 50s and 60s when such consolidation was common and was done by the Congress itself.

once you get a reality check all your questions will be answered. one would assume election results like these do give reality check to few people who think like you. but being well versed with the dogmatic dog tail attitude of such people i have serious doubts. nevertheless one can only hope

Just now, batman said:

once you get a reality check all your questions will be answered. one would assume election results like these do give reality check to few people who think like you. but being well versed with the dogmatic dog tail attitude of such people i have serious doubts. nevertheless one can only hope

so you don't have an answer to my question. thanks.

7 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

brother. pls give it up, man. You are arguing that muslims voted for BJP, which is what many in the MSM are trying to say to paint BJP victory as inclusive. It didn't happen.

look at census figures of tehsils around deoband. Its not 70% muslim. 

Either way nobody denies Hindus voted as a block, so please don't hijack the conversation unless you have solid data. Not newspaper reports.

I am searchin an answer for this unanswered question of mine on how BJP won in muslim dominated areas ? Offcourse we rely on newspaper reports bro unless we are some journalists who do their own research ... yes it is safe to assume that more than 90 % hindus voted for BJP we can conclude on this but its little bit skeptical to assume that majority of muslims voted for BJP , but it seems the case maybe not sure though 

Just now, Jambhalheart said:

I am searchin an answer for this unanswered question of mine on how BJP won in muslim dominated areas ? Offcourse we rely on newspaper reports bro unless we are some journalists who do their own research ... yes it is safe to assume that more than 90 % hindus voted for BJP we can conclude on this but its little bit skeptical to assume that majority of muslims voted for BJP , but it seems the case maybe not sure though 

BJP won, just like how SP used to win in Hindu dominated areas. Simple politics. Not that hard.

have a core voter base, and rally every other group with targeted goodies. In this case, the goody was "dont let muslims win". 

While muslims voted got split between sp-cong, and bsp. BJP ran a masterful campaign, definitely.

hope they are as good in governance. looking at BJP run states don't give me much hope though.

6 minutes ago, Jambhalheart said:

this thread may be helpful. This guy is not a liberal, but an Right Winger, but someone who hates BJP (like me). Many people don't believe that I'm a rightwinger here. but its okay.

7 minutes ago, Jambhalheart said:

it is quite possible that some muzzie women secretly voted bjp without telling their husband. in post polls also they may not reveal that. so it is impossible to study such things. we can just go by their word, what they actually pressed in polling booth only god knows

1 minute ago, batman said:

it is quite possible that some muzzie women secretly voted bjp without telling their husband. in post polls also they may not reveal that. so it is impossible to study such things. we can just go by their word, what they actually pressed in polling booth only god knows

That's what the BJP is claiming. It also didn't happen.

BJP rhetoric wasn't development. why even pretend, man.

8 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

this thread may be helpful. This guy is not a liberal, but an Right Winger, but someone who hates BJP (like me). Many people don't believe that I'm a rightwinger here. but its okay.

read some of that guys tweets and get reality check how muzzies in bengal are behaving where they are in majority.

dont insult RW by claiming you are one