Parking lot lo chinna collision

tennisluvr

Just now, Hitman said:

Check your credit card terms.

Also, Parking lot reverse ki emi problem undaka povachu.. it happened for me,, progressive didn't increase. anyway..

I was told that the credit card doesn't cover liability. Only theft and damage, but liability apparently doesn't count under damage. 

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tennisluvr

• Reddy86

• Quickgun_murugan

• gunturodu1

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, tennisluvr said:

Since 2010 now, 7 years. 

I had my driver's license for 11 years now but car only for 7 years. 

give it a shot stating you been a good driver for the past 11 years, this is your first incident

2 minutes ago, KATHRI said:

11 years Geico tho ney unnava?

if you are a long term customer they will wave one accident, check with them

I am going to try the accident forgiveness and see if they can apply it to me. 

Just now, KATHRI said:

give it a shot stating you been a good driver for the past 11 years, this is your first incident

Yes first incident. But premium isn't due for renewal until July. 

Just now, Batman_fan said:

First time waiver vntundi kada Geico vadidi edo

Lekapote veredaniki pota ani chepu. vade tagustadu

Okay but vere vaadu kooda rate jack up cheyadantava parking lot lo accident ki? 

No police involved in the incident. 

4 minutes ago, Katti_Ramdas said:

Accident forgiveness untadi le.. ippudu anni insurance companies istunnay for first accident 

Hope they can give it to me as well

How Long Does an Accident Stay on Your Record?

Posted on Nov 10, 2015

How-Long-Does An Accident Stay On Your Record

If you have just been in a car accident or ticketed for a traffic violation, you may have heard conflicting information regarding how long the accident or ticket will stay on your record and how it will affect your insurance premium.

The short answer is that the accident or ticket will stay on your record for three years, but the exact punishments you receive for your traffic violation depend on several factors, including:

• Your insurance company
  • How long you have been with your provider
  • Where you live
  • How old you are
  • The severity of the accident or violation
  • The cost of the damages

Let’s break down what types of accidents and traffic violations do and don’t affect your insurance premiums and for how long.

First Minor Accident or Ticket

Just because you get in a car accident or receive a ticket doesn’t automatically mean your record is tainted. If you drive with expired insurance stickers, speed 10 mph over the limit, or get into a minor fender bender or other not-at-fault accident, it’s unlikely your insurance policy will go up, especially if you have a history of save driving. Many insurance companies reward you with Accident Forgiveness to prevent a premium increase after just one incident, particularly if you have sustained a policy with that provider for a few years and established a clean driving record.

5 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Insurance is going up for sure. Geico has been waiting for such a chance to increase your premium and you just gave him a chance and sure he would.

But as it is onlu 3500 claim, there could be slight increase for an year...surely for six months but might last upto one year and after that it should ocme back to the normal level as it is now.

Also, sometimes, 3500 is usually considered as small accident forgiveness which Geico does. So, next time at renewal, rather than doing it online, try to call up the people at geico and ask for a deal like small accident forgiveness..you migth be eligible and most insurers won't offer you this discount at the first go...

Yeah upto one year okay man edo okati but 3-5 years chesthe bokke, that's my only fear. 

Chill Bro...ipudu market lo vunna insurers lo Geico gaade kastha linient..

unnessasary pareshan aitunnav...okavela insurance perigina, maha ante oka $10 per month ekuvaitadi...adi kuda oka 6 months..and..

renew chesetapudu geico tho phone lo matladi savakottu bhai...initially first time forgiveness disacount ichi savaru, last ki istava, sastava ante istaru..oka $50-100,,adi kuda yearly kadutha ante immediate ga ichestaru..that makes your insurance levels come down to existing level, only thing is that you have to pay for an entire year which is not bad rather than paying extra when we know we have to pay for sure..

Just now, tennisluvr said:

Okay but vere vaadu kooda rate jack up cheyadantava parking lot lo accident ki? 

No police involved in the incident. 

Same thing happened to me. I was with Progressive though. Valaki chepa Geico vadu first time waive chestunadu kada ante ventane velu waive chesaru. 

You can try same strategy. Just chepu valu waive chestunaru ani. 

Just now, Batman_fan said:

Same thing happened to me. I was with Progressive though. Valaki chepa Geico vadu first time waive chestunadu kada ante ventane velu waive chesaru. 

You can try same strategy. Just chepu valu waive chestunaru ani. 

Okay will try bro, insurance due for renewal in July appudu try cheyali

30 minutes ago, megadheera said:

why don't you try to claim with your credit card insurance since it is rental car. Most credit cards cover the rental car insurance.

don't do that.. they will ask other party first how much is the claim, they will give the money to them first and charge 28% interest on tennis uncle saying you are at mistake and here is the clause.. insurance cover by credit card company is a big gimmick..

39 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

poddunna konchem tondarlo unde office ki late ayyindi, 6 floor parking deck untadi office lo akkada top lo tappa ekkada place ledu park cheyataniki. Sare okay ani konchem tondarlo unde by mistake pakkana unna car ki slight ka dash ichindi naa car. Idi naa own car kaadu rental car. 

Immediately told the security what happened and notified the owner of the other car, reported a claim to my insurance to take care of the bumper damage done to his car. Acura MDX athani car, adi repair ki body shop(Acuras own bodyshop) vadu $3500 ani cheptunnadu just bumper replacement ki. 

Naadi $500 deductible, so ippudu naa question enti ante there's no rental car insurance coverage on my vehicle but my insurance is going to cover it's damages. Ippudu ee claim valla naadi premium increase avutunda. 

Naa badha enti ante innellu almost in the 11 years I have had my license eppudu accident cheyaledu naa matuku nenu. First time idi, so do you guys think premium is going to increase for my insurance payment due to this incident? 

Premium increase avutundi... mostly renewal time lo increase chestadu.. ventane next month cheyyakunda...

it could be anything between 15 to 30 per month