Parking lot lo chinna collision

tennisluvr

31 minutes ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

yeah max 15 to 30 lopala avutundi.. depends on how much the insurance company want to exploit..

renewal time ki oka 15 days mundu .. shop with other insurance companies and go for the one with decent quote... anthe.. mee vadu em cheyyakapothe continue ledante jump...

max 15 to 30 per month increase avutundi ... anthe... $20 above is high but possible... most cases 10 to 15 per month increases..

Ala emi ledu bro naa naa case lo claim was more than tennis ankul but mine increased just 15$ and I had other tickets too. 

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tennisluvr

• Reddy86

• Quickgun_murugan

• gunturodu1

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, tennisluvr said:

poddunna konchem tondarlo unde office ki late ayyindi, 6 floor parking deck untadi office lo akkada top lo tappa ekkada place ledu park cheyataniki. Sare okay ani konchem tondarlo unde by mistake pakkana unna car ki slight ka dash ichindi naa car. Idi naa own car kaadu rental car. 

Immediately told the security what happened and notified the owner of the other car, reported a claim to my insurance to take care of the bumper damage done to his car. Acura MDX athani car, adi repair ki body shop(Acuras own bodyshop) vadu $3500 ani cheptunnadu just bumper replacement ki. 

Naadi $500 deductible, so ippudu naa question enti ante there's no rental car insurance coverage on my vehicle but my insurance is going to cover it's damages. Ippudu ee claim valla naadi premium increase avutunda. 

Naa badha enti ante innellu almost in the 11 years I have had my license eppudu accident cheyaledu naa matuku nenu. First time idi, so do you guys think premium is going to increase for my insurance payment due to this incident? 

Yes.. It will increase.. manam enni years issue lekunda drive chesina.. okka cliam ragane they add that to our history and it will increase your insurance atleast by 20 - 30$.

1 minute ago, dakumangalsingh said:

Ala emi ledu bro naa naa case lo claim was more than tennis ankul but mine increased just 15$ and I had other tickets too. 

yeah.. okkokka insurance company oka laa handle chestaaru bro.. it also depends on the location/state... car / make / model

so avg ga 10 to 30 undochu.. hopefully less than that..

35 minutes ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

yeah max 15 to 30 lopala avutundi.. depends on how much the insurance company want to exploit..

renewal time ki oka 15 days mundu .. shop with other insurance companies and go for the one with decent quote... anthe.. mee vadu em cheyyakapothe continue ledante jump...

max 15 to 30 per month increase avutundi ... anthe... $20 above is high but possible... most cases 10 to 15 per month increases..

When you go for next insurance, do you have any claims in last 36 months with above 1000$ ane question vuntundi.. based on that they will calculate

2 minutes ago, dakumangalsingh said:

Geico? 

Just now, gunturodu1 said:

When you go for next insurance, do you have any claims in last 36 months with above 1000$ ane question vuntundi.. based on that they will calculate

It will drop off after 3 years right. That's okay. 

1 minute ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

yeah.. okkokka insurance company oka laa handle chestaaru bro.. it also depends on the location/state... car / make / model

so avg ga 10 to 30 undochu.. hopefully less than that..

30 is a lot ankul. 

10-15 is fine. 

1 minute ago, kakatiya said:

Nannu iddaru aunties guddaru.. old ladies..bumper ki scratches ayyayi..i let them go..old people..papam ani

Okay uncle next time ilantappudu ninnu ochi guddutha. Not everyone is as nice as you kadaa. 

2 minutes ago, dakumangalsingh said:

Lucky bro meeru. Last june lo maa wife ki driving nerpisthu vunte, turn daggara tree ki guddindhi.. i will say its a moderate damage to the front and repair ki 2300$ ayyindhi.  After that my insurance got increased by 20$.   Insurance perigindhi 15$ and i lost good driver discount , total ga 20. car - Camry 2006 , Insurance SF

it will not go up now,,,eventually it will,,like if you switch to a new plan or new provider, they gonna check your history and shiyt,,,they gonna find what you did and gonna add up 10-20$ extra per month,,,thats all about it,,,

9 hours ago, tennisluvr said:

Naa badha enti ante innellu almost in the 11 years I have had my license eppudu accident cheyaledu naa matuku nenu. First time idi, so do you guys think premium is going to increase for my insurance payment due to this incident? 

nuvvu kooda senior citizen ve na thaatha