• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tennisluvr

• Reddy86

• Quickgun_murugan

• citizenofIND

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, kakatiya said:

don't do that.. they will ask other party first how much is the claim, they will give the money to them first and charge 28% interest on tennis uncle saying you are at mistake and here is the clause.. insurance cover by credit card company is a big gimmick..

Oh ila kooda avutunda. damn

7 minutes ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

Premium increase avutundi... mostly renewal time lo increase chestadu.. ventane next month cheyyakunda...

it could be anything between 15 to 30 per month

Yeah vuncle I am worried now :(

Just now, dakumangalsingh said:

$3500 ki premium gurinchii fikar aithunnava Oka $10 kante ekkuva kaadu ani naa feeling 

First time uncle doing collision anduke em teliyadu ela increase avutundo. 

5 minutes ago, dakumangalsingh said:

$3500 ki premium gurinchii fikar aithunnava Oka $10 kante ekkuva kaadu ani naa feeling 

yeah max 15 to 30 lopala avutundi.. depends on how much the insurance company want to exploit..

renewal time ki oka 15 days mundu .. shop with other insurance companies and go for the one with decent quote... anthe.. mee vadu em cheyyakapothe continue ledante jump...

max 15 to 30 per month increase avutundi ... anthe... $20 above is high but possible... most cases 10 to 15 per month increases..

57 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

poddunna konchem tondarlo unde office ki late ayyindi, 6 floor parking deck untadi office lo akkada top lo tappa ekkada place ledu park cheyataniki. Sare okay ani konchem tondarlo unde by mistake pakkana unna car ki slight ka dash ichindi naa car. Idi naa own car kaadu rental car. 

Immediately told the security what happened and notified the owner of the other car, reported a claim to my insurance to take care of the bumper damage done to his car. Acura MDX athani car, adi repair ki body shop(Acuras own bodyshop) vadu $3500 ani cheptunnadu just bumper replacement ki. 

Naadi $500 deductible, so ippudu naa question enti ante there's no rental car insurance coverage on my vehicle but my insurance is going to cover it's damages. Ippudu ee claim valla naadi premium increase avutunda. 

Naa badha enti ante innellu almost in the 11 years I have had my license eppudu accident cheyaledu naa matuku nenu. First time idi, so do you guys think premium is going to increase for my insurance payment due to this incident? 

vaadu cheppindi correcte.. it depends.. naaku peragaledu next renewal lo kooda.. but when moved to different state immeadiatega perigindi..

6 months aaginaka vere insrance ki shifted, luckyga they could find that claim and told I have clean record.. 

ATB nuvvu ippudu peekedem ledu.. mostly nee experience, age ni batti very minimum increase undochu.. ekkuva increase ayite change insurance companies after this claim is fully processed.. malli 2 years ki clean slate

12 minutes ago, samprok said:

vaadu cheppindi correcte.. it depends.. naaku peragaledu next renewal lo kooda.. but when moved to different state immeadiatega perigindi..

6 months aaginaka vere insrance ki shifted, luckyga they could find that claim and told I have clean record.. 

ATB nuvvu ippudu peekedem ledu.. mostly nee experience, age ni batti very minimum increase undochu.. ekkuva increase ayite change insurance companies after this claim is fully processed.. malli 2 years ki clean slate

*=:yourock

1 hour ago, tennisluvr said:

poddunna konchem tondarlo unde office ki late ayyindi, 6 floor parking deck untadi office lo akkada top lo tappa ekkada place ledu park cheyataniki. Sare okay ani konchem tondarlo unde by mistake pakkana unna car ki slight ka dash ichindi naa car. Idi naa own car kaadu rental car. 

Immediately told the security what happened and notified the owner of the other car, reported a claim to my insurance to take care of the bumper damage done to his car. Acura MDX athani car, adi repair ki body shop(Acuras own bodyshop) vadu $3500 ani cheptunnadu just bumper replacement ki. 

Naadi $500 deductible, so ippudu naa question enti ante there's no rental car insurance coverage on my vehicle but my insurance is going to cover it's damages. Ippudu ee claim valla naadi premium increase avutunda. 

Naa badha enti ante innellu almost in the 11 years I have had my license eppudu accident cheyaledu naa matuku nenu. First time idi, so do you guys think premium is going to increase for my insurance payment due to this incident? 

pakka increase avuthadi premium

1 hour ago, tennisluvr said:

YEah I tried that too. I have Amex Gold which I used to rent the car, but when I called them and spoke to them they are saying that they don't cover liability which is what they are saying happened in this particular case. 

Amex vadu full insurance isthadu. i guess it is 25 or 29 per day

7 minutes ago, bahubalibkpk said:

anni telisina vadivi.. ivi matram telida neeku loudaaa..

insurance lo acident forgiveness vundemo choosuko

LOL eppudu pattinchukoledu. First time doing accident so no experience about premiums and how they increase. 

6 minutes ago, bhaigan said:

Amex vadu full insurance isthadu. i guess it is 25 or 29 per day

But adi nenu already teesukuni undali kadaa I didn't take additional insurance. PM chestha agu