• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• chittimallu2

• mtkr

• TheBrahmabull

• siru

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, TheBrahmabull said:

@3$%i did not discredit whole league .. go and read my initial post- in anyways or means i did that..  looks like you are so sensitive about essence of NBA , instead of enjoying the game itself.

haha atleast 3-4 posts lo you said NBA runs only because of superstars

There is not a lot of difference.. you comprehended something which i didn't even say in that sense..   How come it is comparison when you take down some one else's post , by mentioning they are not original splash brothers - nuvvu reply ichina post lo did he said anything about splash brothers ? he did even said they are greatest ? you simply went off and said they are not original - what does that mean ?

Chittinaidu aa paina post lo splash brothers gurinchi raasadu so I responded to his next post... .

Firstly you way over thought about my post and saying i discredited the whole leauge.

I didnt. When someone calls some team as XXXX's team then I know what level they are at 

Second - asalu avathala vadu curry/thompson peru ethakundane you said they were not original

He did... read above.. check back in this thread

is this making any sense ?

2 hours ago, Spartan said:

KD anna lekundane ..15 game lo 11 lakkocharu..

Playoffs start avvakamundu malli join avtadanta..

vachadante Splash Bros and KD/Goudala/Draymond will beat man..

last year miss aindi..e sari championship maade..  @mtkr

Just an FYI 

16 minutes ago, TheBrahmabull said:

thats what this discussion was about.. now it came to that again.. you twisted your knickers when i posted a simple thread and started ranting about the essence of NBA.. and you are questioning about other's comprehending capability.

eeda anthe gaa bro.. simple gaa strt chesina 10 g 10 g e gaa!!

3 minutes ago, chittimallu2 said:

hahaha i still sticking to my point NBA's brand - not NBA,  runs on who is face of the league.. take out James, Curry from the league and check it after 1 year..

ok. i missed it. So  he mentioned about Splash Brothers -  what is the need that you have to say they are not original - when they are the original. Firstly Ray allen/Rashard played less than what Curry/Thompson doing for dubs. not sure how many years ray allen/lewis played may b 2 years or 3 .. Still you shouldn't be saying original splash brothers. just like saying Original flash is some one else other than Dwade. OR saying Charles Barkley is not the Original round mound of rebound. i can go on with these names in NBA.   endukante aa names vallani chusake pettirru kabatti..

Atla cheppukunte Bill Russell ki 11 rings , kaani who is the GOAT ani adigithey - i mean not ninnu nannu, but so called pundits said MJ.. andukane original duplicate vundavu anna.. I know about Rayallen shooting , not much about rashard , only knew from his orlando days..

1 minute ago, TheBrahmabull said:

hahaha i still sticking to my point NBA's brand - not NBA,  runs on who is face of the league.. take out James, Curry from the league and check it after 1 year..

ok. i missed it. So  he mentioned about Splash Brothers -  what is the need that you have to say they are not original - when they are the original. Firstly Ray allen/Rashard played less than what Curry/Thompson doing for dubs. not sure how many years ray allen/lewis played may b 2 years or 3 .. Still you shouldn't be saying original splash brothers. just like saying Original flash is some one else other than Dwade. OR saying Charles Barkley is not the Original round mound of rebound. i can go on with these names in NBA.   endukante aa names vallani chusake pettirru kabatti..

Atla cheppukunte Bill Russell ki 11 rings , kaani who is the GOAT ani adigithey - i mean not ninnu nannu, but so called pundits said MJ.. andukane original duplicate vundavu anna.. I know about Rayallen shooting , not much about rashard , only knew from his orlando days..

nothing happens if curry and james leave... thats exactly my point... great players come and go, the league will still survive.... players are not bigger than the clubs/franchisees or the league itself... you have a very wrong notion. The sooner you come out of it the better. 

The only reason nenu chittinaidu ni quote chesi adi cheppindi is to give him shiit.... Ray and Rashard played for quite a bit with seattle until they dissolved the franchisee... I dont remember the number of years but they again reunited at miami later on....  when I said them the original splash brothers its infact a tribute to steph and klay since I compared them to their previous greats... 

Bill Russell is never considered the goat because his stats are way off compared to MJ or Kobe or Lebron and americans love their stats in sports, however honestly I have no idea about him because I never saw him play........ but thats a topic for a different day.....

A person maybe a very great player, infact the greatest of all time but him quitting or retiring from the sport doesnt do any damage to ths sport. Some fans might be emotionally connected to that player because of various reasons like they saw him play while growing up, he gave them so many good moments to celebrate and he might have even inspired a generation of youngsters. But thats about it, the sport does not end with that player or a bunch of such players because players are not bigger than teams or the sport itself. However the media and clubs/franchises project them that way inorder to market the player's full potential. Its a win win situation for press, player and the club itself as they can rake in the $$$$. Once the player gets properly hyped up after coupled with his stats or good performances there will be no end for their market as even their failures can get so much green to the table. 

But its ridiculous to call the the league ends (or team ends) or the league wont run or the league will lose its brand because of one player quitting or retiring. If that is the case there wouldnt be NBA after MJ retired or cricket after sachin or football after maradona or tennis after whoever the fcuk the best player is.... Good and Great players come and go but the sport goes on.

DOT

54 minutes ago, Picha lite said:

Ok just saying first listen and comment . This is just a public forum evadi posts bagunte vadiki support untadi. Anthe kani not by his name or fame.

memu edo chittimallu posts ki support chestunam ante nuvvu ante hatred kadu, its nothing personal. We all know him from long time,

good disco unte em teliyani na lanti vallu kuda ento koncha telsukuntaru. Hope u understands this.

nuvvu anedi etla vundi ante.. inkoru evaranna vochi brahmabull saraswathi shishumandir ane shcool lo Valmiki ramayanam chadivadu - so shutup and vinu ante etla vuntado indaka nee comment atla vundi vayya.. if you know some one from long term it doesn't make other person half knowledge.. 

Ayina chudu vayya.. as i said nenu ninnu involve cheyaledu , cheyatledu... Coming to support - i dont care ...highlighted as well

24 minutes ago, chittimallu2 said:

A person maybe a very great player, infact the greatest of all time but him quitting or retiring from the sport doesnt do any damage to ths sport. Some fans might be emotionally connected to that player because of various reasons like they saw him play while growing up, he gave them so many good moments to celebrate and he might have even inspired a generation of youngsters. But thats about it, the sport does not end with that player or a bunch of such players because players are not bigger than teams or the sport itself. However the media and clubs/franchises project them that way inorder to market the player's full potential. Its a win win situation for press, player and the club itself as they can rake in the $$$$. Once the player gets properly hyped up after coupled with his stats or good performances there will be no end for their market as even their failures can get so much green to the table. 

But its ridiculous to call the the league ends (or team ends) or the league wont run or the league will lose its brand because of one player quitting or retiring. If that is the case there wouldnt be NBA after MJ retired or cricket after sachin or football after maradona or tennis after whoever the fcuk the best player is.... Good and Great players come and go but the sport goes on.

DOT

motham chadavledu.. kani i didn't say league ends .. did i ? NBA always deepened on superstars to carry their brand not only in USA but in overseas.. OK.. Modati nundi chepthunna and agreed team is greater than players.. Kaani NBA current scenario maripoyindi antunna.. daniki nuvvu oo raddantham chesthe etla..

Magic and bird carried to one level, MJ carried the league to another level.. after that there was void for some time. Next Kobe , now lebron.. its not that league ends.. its the popularity .. Ippudu lets say Lebron and curry retire ayyirru anukundam.. how would NBA market themselves to reach overseas ?why you think NFL doesn't have the reach of NBA ?

lastly.. Take a seat thittu kakapovachu... its like insult when some one trying to say in a discussion or debate and you use take a seat... anyways i am signing off...