**NBA PLAYOFFS**

TheBrahmabull

13 minutes ago, TheBrahmabull said:

@3$% edo atla post esina vayya... vijnana pradarshana ekkuva ayyindi eeda.. nuvvu ee teams anukuntunnavoo cheppi topic divert chey

baa nenu 3000 artist ni when it comes to NBA kani ikkada 30 lakshala artists unnaru so better silent_I1

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• chittimallu2

• mtkr

• TheBrahmabull

• siru

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, chittimallu2 said:

naku nike bitch ani enduku annavo ardham kaledu... im assuming its a dig at KD because he signed a mega deal with them... either way I dont care... you seem to be way too brainwashed by the media who thinks a team sport like basketball is run by one player... my problem is not about you wanking at james, its more about you idolizing one person (whoever it be) and thinking him greater than the team (heck, even greater than the league). There are great teams that win trophies, not single players, which shows utter disrespect to many other players who could be their teammates or opponents. Players are vital cogs but its ridiculous to think they own everything because they have few better stats than their opponents or their teammates.... Im not assuming anything, you are sure shot a victim of media hype and advertising circus and like I said I saw many. next time you want to have a proper discussion leave your fanboism at the front door and walk barefoot and we can exchange great views.

i thought you know much - its about jordan. i am not brainwashed by media man.. looks like you watch much of ESPN. thats why you called it as love child. why you think i am idolizing ? i just like him as a player.

Lets exchange views then.. you are all over the place. i already told you whether you agree it or not .NBA is always about a superstar player.. thats my view just like you have yours. so how come it is a media brain wash ?  if you are not assuming why all these irrelevant comments? I acknowledged teams are great not players..

the problem with you is you are not completely reading or not understanding.. evidence is how you are responding just now.

Give me one incident NBA was about teams and they don't care players based on their popularity and superstar range ?   since you already tried to assume and guess my intentions let me try now .. right off you started your posts to beat me by some silly things.. otherwise its a whole different discussion.  teams gurinchi antha badetonivi NBA chudoddu execpt spurs.. like i said i am following NBA long enough..

For highlighted i don't even have a TV - simply i watch NBA/NFL games on some streaming links.. So again you are assuming that i am media hype. when you watch sport for so long you will have your opinion not some one else's.

To sum it up - you wanted to show something here about your NBA knowledge , it doesn't work always like that. Seen many old db guys who are thinking similar which shows how this DB made you guys..

1 minute ago, TheBrahmabull said:

i thought you know much - its about jordan. i am not brainwashed by media man.. looks like you watch much of ESPN. thats why you called it as love child. why you think i am idolizing ? i just like him as a player.

Lets exchange views then.. you are all over the place. i already told you whether you agree it or not .NBA is always about a superstar player.. thats my view just like you have yours. so how come it is a media brain wash ?  if you are not assuming why all these irrelevant comments? I acknowledged teams are great not players..

the problem with you is you are not completely reading or not understanding.. evidence is how you are responding just now.

Give me one incident NBA was about teams and they don't care players based on their popularity and superstar range ?   since you already tried to assume and guess my intentions let me try now .. right off you started your posts to beat me by some silly things.. otherwise its a whole different discussion.  teams gurinchi antha badetonivi NBA chudoddu execpt spurs.. like i said i am following NBA long enough..

For highlighted i don't even have a TV - simply i watch NBA/NFL games on some streaming links.. So again you are assuming that i am media hype. when you watch sport for so long you will have your opinion not some one else's.

To sum it up - you wanted to show something here about your NBA knowledge , it doesn't work always like that. Seen many old db guys who are thinking similar which shows how this DB made you guys..

3000 artist nee koncham telisindi septunna tappu unte nannu idiseyandii

I agree to that bcos most of people (even garals) know names like Lebron James, Michael Jordan, ONeal, Kevin Durant, Stephen Curry(these days) irrespective of they are retired/playing/which team... 

1 minute ago, TheBrahmabull said:

I dont have to follow every player's endorsment list.... I dont care about their deals with products... ekkado KD deal gurinchi chadiva so I thought its about him... clearly shows how I follow this sport and how you do... its pretty trivial for me when it comes to a player's other activities unlike you

You are wrong. Media makes it a superstar sport and people like you fall into that trap easily. Every team in every sport has a great player like Tendulkar, ponting in cricket... messi, beckham in football.... it doesnt mean its "their team" or they run the show...like I said media blows it out of the proportion. Clubs and media need someone to market and make money on and james is one prime example where they can pull herds of sheep to follow and make them think he runs the league. 

Great players make great teams in some cases... prathi team ki they want to buy or draft great players because it gives them an edge... but a group of great players doesnt always mean great teams... 

you dont only have to watch TV to get into the media hype... we are not in 90s anymore... there are tons of other means/sources

ee DB old guys new guys gola endo naku ardham kaale... irrelevant... 

naa answers bold lo raasa....

like I said I know my stuff when I speak and I dont even look into some threads when Im either no interested or dont have any opinions on that subject....  you have been blowing your own horn by saying you followed this league since long but its a pity you still didnt grasp the basic essence of it. I think I will rest my case in this topic with you because i dont want to sound anymore redundant.... 

7 minutes ago, BostonBullodu said:

I agree to that bcos most of people (even garals) know names like Lebron James, Michael Jordan, ONeal, Kevin Durant, Stephen Curry(these days) irrespective of they are retired/playing/which team... 

hahaha rofl... thats the difference between fans and fanboys/fangirls.... 

8 minutes ago, BostonBullodu said:

and yeah... exact ga nenu ee thread lo first nundi chepthunnadi kooda idhe... knowing a "superstar" player and thinking they run the show is what fanboys do... there is way lot more in a team and league which some shallow "fans" cant get a grip of....

2 minutes ago, chittimallu2 said:

naa answers bold lo raasa....

like I said I know my stuff when I speak and I dont even look into some threads when Im either no interested or dont have any opinions on that subject....  you have been blowing your own horn by saying you followed this league since long but its a pity you still didnt grasp the basic essence of it. I think I will rest my case in this topic with you because i dont want to sound anymore redundant.... 

Fine.. "take a seat" ani tesesi matladi ippudu blowing horn ante etla vayya..  if you acted normal i wouldn't be blowing horn and i don't need to..

Highlited.. nenu cheppinde cheppalsi vosthundi.. I know the essence of it.. kaani i am talking about the scenario right now..if you start thinking about essence of sport or anything.. iyyala repu janalaki avasaram ledu.. 

ANyways its nice discussion.. i too rest my case.. nuvvu essence annav kabatti chepthunna.. ramayanam gurinchi chadivi artham chesukunda ramudu asalu devuda , powers vunnaya ane rojulu ivi.. its irrelavant to our discussion..

Have a good weekend

2 minutes ago, TheBrahmabull said:

Fine.. "take a seat" ani tesesi matladi ippudu blowing horn ante etla vayya..  if you acted normal i wouldn't be blowing horn and i don't need to..

Highlited.. nenu cheppinde cheppalsi vosthundi.. I know the essence of it.. kaani i am talking about the scenario right now..if you start thinking about essence of sport or anything.. iyyala repu janalaki avasaram ledu.. 

ANyways its nice discussion.. i too rest my case.. nuvvu essence annav kabatti chepthunna.. ramayanam gurinchi chadivi artham chesukunda ramudu asalu devuda , powers vunnaya ane rojulu ivi.. its irrelavant to our discussion..

Have a good weekend

take a seat ante thittu kadu... sallabadu ani meaning... 

1 minute ago, chittimallu2 said:

take a seat ante thittu kadu... sallabadu ani meaning... 

nuvvu tidithe vurukonu le kaani.. i know what it means..

23 minutes ago, BostonBullodu said:

broder artists lu 30laks ayina 3000 ayina.. entha teluso imp.. anni naake telusu anukuntene numbers doesn't matter.. ayina DB emi encylopedia britanica kadu .. neeku edi anipisthe adi cheppu avathali vadu vinelaga.. @3$%

KD anna lekundane ..15 game lo 11 lakkocharu..

Playoffs start avvakamundu malli join avtadanta..

vachadante Splash Bros and KD/Goudala/Draymond will beat man..

last year miss aindi..e sari championship maade..  @mtkr

9 minutes ago, Spartan said:

KD anna lekundane ..15 game lo 11 lakkocharu..

Playoffs start avvakamundu malli join avtadanta..

vachadante Splash Bros and KD/Goudala/Draymond will beat man..

last year miss aindi..e sari championship maade..  @mtkr

ee saari kuda anthe... evvaniki vachina parle.. meeku maatram raakunda chesthamm...

GSB3.gif

Just now, mtkr said:

ee saari kuda anthe... evvaniki vachina parle.. meeku maatram raakunda chesthamm...

GSB3.gif

last year Finals lo Draymond ni geliki vadito oka game ban cheyincharu..that was turning point..

leda Lebron gadu vere team vetukkovalsi vachedi e sari kuda...

GSB3.gif

1 minute ago, Spartan said:

last year Finals lo Draymond ni geliki vadito oka game ban cheyincharu..that was turning point..

leda Lebron gadu vere team vetukkovalsi vachedi e sari kuda...

GSB3.gif

next worst fanbase after heat bandwagon ante warriors ee.... unbearable cunts