**NBA PLAYOFFS**

TheBrahmabull

7 minutes ago, tom bhayya said:

}?. bandwagons 

yeah mid 2000s lo lakers chala better anipisthunnaru ipudu ... worst is heat I have ever seen and now warriors... thupuk

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• chittimallu2

• mtkr

• TheBrahmabull

• siru

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Picha lite said:

Pullalu kadu vediki telisinde vedam ane bhrama lo untadu, questions adigithe boothulu start chestadu labor gadu. Oka roju ramayanam meda questions adiga, apati nunchi edo oka post lo na meda edustu untadu aadangi fellow @3$%

brahmi%20laugh_01.gif?1403646236

15 minutes ago, Picha lite said:

@3$% chala explanation ichav half knowledge fellows ki, but I don't think they will get it. Labor anna

kastame... i doubt... not pointing out this guy in this thread but I know many folks like this and luckily I know some other sound fans who have good understanding of sports ... 

25 minutes ago, Picha lite said:

Pullalu kadu vediki telisinde vedam ane bhrama lo untadu, questions adigithe boothulu start chestadu labor gadu. Oka roju ramayanam meda questions adiga, apati nunchi edo oka post lo na meda edustu untadu aadangi fellow @3$%

arey ninnu evadu emi analedu ikkada..

39 minutes ago, chittimallu2 said:

ray allen and rashard lewis of supersonics... that franchisee is not active anymore... ofcourse curry and thompson got more media coverage and this term....  I meant to say there was another duo before them who were as good as these

So you are saying Ray allen and Rashard Lewis were Splash brothers ?

39 minutes ago, Picha lite said:

@3$% chala explanation ichav half knowledge fellows ki, but I don't think they will get it. Labor anna

@3$% .. explanation ? mundu matledi artham aithey chalu

1 minute ago, TheBrahmabull said:

So you are saying Ray allen and Rashard Lewis were Splash brothers ?

read again... I meant to say there was another duo similar to them who used to score right left centre ani annanu....

24 minutes ago, chittimallu2 said:

kastame... i doubt... not pointing out this guy in this thread but I know many folks like this and luckily I know some other sound fans who have good understanding of sports ... 

i am seeing here so many folks like this already.. nuvvu correct chesinappudu ledu le gani .. nenu correct cheste vochinda ? as i said before .. nee show off andari mundu paniki radu.. i know here so many folks support you.. it doesn't matter.. Matter telekunda original vere vunnaru antav..Correct chesthe kastame antav..

Just now, TheBrahmabull said:

i am seeing here so many folks like this already.. nuvvu correct chesinappudu ledu le gani .. nenu correct cheste vochinda ? as i said before .. nee show off andari mundu paniki radu.. i know here so many folks support you.. it doesn't matter.. Matter telekunda original vere vunnaru antav..Correct chesthe kastame antav..

nuvvu correct cheyyadaniki em ledhu... nenu paina already cheppa... I didnt mean to say ray allen and rashard were the "splash brothers"  but its more about a duo who got fame for their three pointers.... like I said I know my stuff when I say something

1 minute ago, chittimallu2 said:

read again... I meant to say there was another duo similar to them who used to score right left centre ani annanu....

you need read again what i said.. Splash brothers name was meant for dubs gurds. thats it.. there is no previous duo like that.. Now deal with it.. malli Ray Allen/Rashard lewis ni kaluputhav ?  Did you even know how many seasons they played together for seattle ?

Why dont you accept that you dont it for a fact that term was is being used for only one duo ?

Just now, chittimallu2 said:

nuvvu correct cheyyadaniki em ledhu... nenu paina already cheppa... I didnt mean to say ray allen and rashard were the "splash brothers"  but its more about a duo who got fame for their three pointers.... like I said I know my stuff when I say something

yeah you know stuff before saying .. if you know you should never have said that there original splash brothers..

Just now, TheBrahmabull said:

you need read again what i said.. Splash brothers name was meant for dubs gurds. thats it.. there is no previous duo like that.. Now deal with it.. malli Ray Allen/Rashard lewis ni kaluputhav ?  Did you even know how many seasons they played together for seattle ?

Why dont you accept that you dont it for a fact that term was is being used for only one duo ?

nenu term analedu ra nayana... I meant to say a duo who can shoot great three pointers, I compared them to steph and klay.... I never said they were called as splash brothers... I said they were the original splash brothers which means they were the splash brothers before the actual splash brothers existed .... 

ramya krishna was 90s original anushka ante.... oho ramya krishna ni 90s lo anushka ani piliche vaalla ani aduguthava? ... its a comparison to show that someone similar existed in the past like this one... I cant teach comprehension classes now