**NBA PLAYOFFS**

TheBrahmabull

32 minutes ago, chittimallu2 said:

no... nenu asalu ee year okka match kooda choodale... infact my interest has been declining lately.... still trying to catch playoffs anthe.... NBA is not the same it used to be for me... maybe im tired of it or maybe its my age and responsibilities

bemmi.sleep.gif

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• chittimallu2

• mtkr

• TheBrahmabull

• siru

Top Posters In This Topic

I see only 4 front runners /contenders

Spurs, Warriors, Rockets, Cavs

Chances by luck

Clippers, Memphis, Boston

No other team will get chance mostly among top 4 

30 minutes ago, chittimallu2 said:

this is what i meant by jumping on the bandwagon... like I already said I figured that out in the opening post.... 

Facts needs to be accepted .. doesn't care if you figured it out or not.. By the way if you want to prove your self a smart ass just by pointing silly mistakes then be cohesive dont be all over the place. for your ESPN love child there is another one " nike bitch" who still thinks his opinion matters..

by the way stop assuming others intentions .. when you hit right its good.. if not its gonna be real bad..

2 minutes ago, BostonBullodu said:

NBA post ani cheppi ... *(*(*

@3$% edo atla post esina vayya... vijnana pradarshana ekkuva ayyindi eeda.. nuvvu ee teams anukuntunnavoo cheppi topic divert chey

19 minutes ago, TheBrahmabull said:

Facts needs to be accepted .. doesn't care if you figured it out or not.. By the way if you want to prove your self a smart ass just by pointing silly mistakes then be cohesive dont be all over the place. for your ESPN love child there is another one " nike bitch" who still thinks his opinion matters..

by the way stop assuming others intentions .. when you hit right its good.. if not its gonna be real bad..

naku nike bitch ani enduku annavo ardham kaledu... im assuming its a dig at KD because he signed a mega deal with them... either way I dont care... you seem to be way too brainwashed by the media who thinks a team sport like basketball is run by one player... my problem is not about you wanking at james, its more about you idolizing one person (whoever it be) and thinking him greater than the team (heck, even greater than the league). There are great teams that win trophies, not single players, which shows utter disrespect to many other players who could be their teammates or opponents. Players are vital cogs but its ridiculous to think they own everything because they have few better stats than their opponents or their teammates.... Im not assuming anything, you are a sure shot victim of media hype and advertising circus and like I said I saw many. next time you want to have a proper discussion leave your fanboism at the front door and walk barefoot and we can exchange great views.