**NBA PLAYOFFS**

TheBrahmabull

Just now, chittimallu2 said:

nenu term analedu ra nayana... I meant to say a duo who can shoot great three pointers, I compared them to steph and klay.... I never said they were called as splash brothers... I said they were the original splash brothers which means they were the splash brothers before the actual splash brothers existed .... 

arey nayana..nuvvu aa term include chesina vuddesham naku telusu.. and you were taking a dig at dubs fans.. so again be cohesive before you show off..

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• chittimallu2

• mtkr

• TheBrahmabull

• siru

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, TheBrahmabull said:

arey nayana..nuvvu aa term include chesina vuddesham naku telusu.. and you were taking a dig at dubs fans.. so again be cohesive before you show off..

enti naa uddhesam...? are you saying I said ray and rashard were called as splash brothers? the actual term was coined for them anna antunnava?

1 minute ago, chittimallu2 said:

ramya krishna was 90s original anushka ante.... oho ramya krishna ni 90s lo anushka ani piliche vaalla ani aduguthava? ... its a comparison to show that someone similar existed in the past like this one... I cant teach comprehension classes now 

you can cover it in many ways.. continue.. good for your folks not for me

4 minutes ago, chittimallu2 said:

ramya krishna was 90s original anushka ante.... oho ramya krishna ni 90s lo anushka ani piliche vaalla ani aduguthava? ... its a comparison to show that someone similar existed in the past like this one... I cant teach comprehension classes now 

Baa fans oppukoru simran was

1 minute ago, TheBrahmabull said:

you can cover it in many ways.. continue.. good for your folks not for me

looks like all these simple things are way above your head....  dont get your knickers in a twist for nothing...  I know what I said and I dont have to "cover" anything. They are in this thread for anyone to read.... unedited

16 minutes ago, TheBrahmabull said:

@3$% .. explanation ? mundu matledi artham aithey chalu

I am not a half knowledge fellow like u, well I am not eligible to discuss about NBA with the tiny knowledge I have about nba. 

If someone is saying something and if u don't know the ans, Its better to shut your mouth and follow/reaserch abt anything be it a game/history, rather than barking at others.

cricket/nba/football veti meda chittimallu ki good understanding n command undi. And his posts are always entertainment n Informative for me.

4 minutes ago, Picha lite said:

I am not a half knowledge fellow like u, well I am not eligible to discuss about NBA with the tiny knowledge I have about nba. 

If someone is saying something and if u don't know the ans, Its better to shut your mouth and follow/reaserch abt anything be it a game/history, rather than barking at others.

cricket/nba/football veti meda chittimallu ki good understanding n command undi. And his posts are always entertainment n Informative for me.

chudu vayya nenu ninnu em anatledu.. you THINK he knows it ... its your opinion..   i am trying to discuss here.. so i am able to get some idea how much he knows....

10 minutes ago, chittimallu2 said:

looks like all these simple things are way above your head....  dont get your knickers in a twist for nothing...  I know what I said and I dont have to "cover" anything. They are in this thread for anyone to read.... unedited

thats what this discussion was about.. now it came to that again.. you twisted your knickers when i posted a simple thread and started ranting about the essence of NBA.. and you are questioning about other's comprehending capability.

4 minutes ago, TheBrahmabull said:

thats what this discussion was about.. now it came to that again.. you twisted your knickers when i posted a simple thread and started ranting about the essence of NBA.. and you are questioning about other's comprehending capability.

what you posted was not a simple thing... you pretty much discredited the whole league and every player by saying the whole league (which has about 30 teams) runs only because of one or two "superstar" players..... thats actually a pretty fcuked up logic if you ask me.... 

Meanwhile I called someone else as original splash brothers because they were a great shooting duo before the current one, I never said the press called them splash brothers back in the day... its a comparison which is a simple and easy thing that you couldnt comprehend.

So yeah, quite a bit of difference 

3 minutes ago, TheBrahmabull said:

chudu vayya nenu ninnu em anatledu.. you THINK he knows it ... its your opinion..   i am trying to discuss here.. so i am able to get some idea how much he knows....

Ok just saying first listen and comment . This is just a public forum evadi posts bagunte vadiki support untadi. Anthe kani not by his name or fame.

memu edo chittimallu posts ki support chestunam ante nuvvu ante hatred kadu, its nothing personal. We all know him from long time,

good disco unte em teliyani na lanti vallu kuda ento koncha telsukuntaru. Hope u understands this.

1 minute ago, chittimallu2 said:

what you posted was not a simple thing... you pretty much discredited the whole league and every player by saying the whole league (which has about 30 teams) runs only because of a one or two "superstar" players..... thats actually a pretty fcuked up logic if you ask me.... 

Meanwhile I called someone else as original splash brothers because they were a great shooting duo before the current one, I never said the press called them splash brothers back in the day... its a comparison which is a simple and easy thing that you couldnt comprehend.

So yeah, quite a bit of difference 

@3$%i did not discredit whole league .. go and read my initial post- in anyways or means i did that..  looks like you are so sensitive about essence of NBA , instead of enjoying the game itself

There is not a lot of difference.. you comprehended something which i didn't even say in that sense..   How come it is comparison when you take down some one else's post , by mentioning they are not original splash brothers - nuvvu reply ichina post lo did he said anything about splash brothers ? he did even said they are greatest ? you simply went off and said they are not original - what does that mean ?

Firstly you way over thought about my post and saying i discredited the whole leauge.

Second - asalu avathala vadu curry/thompson peru ethakundane you said they were not original

is this making any sense ?