dalit youth murdered (allegedly) for inter caste love.

lazybugger

https://newsd.in/dalit-youth-brutally-murdered-loving-upper-caste-girl/

A 25-year-old Dalit youth from Khanapur village in Peddapally of Telangana was allegedly murdered for loving a girl from a higher caste.

According to reports, the boy was a farmhand working with the family of the girl , whom he got romantically involved with, and was murdered for the same reason.

In Telangana, btw.

Just like I predicted. Telangana will go the TN way in dalit atrocities within a decade. Rise in income levels for middle castes == more brutality on dalits.

Telangana is not immune to this, inspite of some idiots here claiming here that it is not caste conscious society.

8 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

In Telangana, btw.

Just like I predicted. Telangana will go the TN way in dalit atrocities within a decade. Rise in income levels for middle castes == more brutality on dalits.

Telangana is not immune to this, inspite of some idiots here claiming here that it is not caste conscious society.

Dalit man died ani title lo mention chesaaru....I know cases where boy is killed from same caste or upper caste in case of eloping with daughter of powerful landlord....Dalit ani mention chesi sympathy kotedamani choostunaaru....either way murder is pretty bad

1 hour ago, samaja_varagamana said:

baa nu dalit supporter or anti caste-ism supporter ??

what is anti caste-ism? I'll give you examples of anti-casteists in this db. maverick, parmq, hercules, sattipandu. do you think I'm like them?

anyway for many, anti-caste is just a convenient tool to make themselves feel better when they pour venom on other groups. like religion or region etc. I am only disgusted by people/group in power who brag a lot. If dalits come to power tomorrow, I'll be against them too.

38 minutes ago, maverick23 said:

Dalit man died ani title lo mention chesaaru....I know cases where boy is killed from same caste or upper caste in case of eloping with daughter of powerful landlord....Dalit ani mention chesi sympathy kotedamani choostunaaru....either way murder is pretty bad

lol. so predictable. lying whenever convenient.

Just in case my personal troll @sattipandu stops by, to give his predictable "gotcha" statement, Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Satti.

stupid fcuk, you still haven't learnt to mind your own sh*t. @3$%

stop crawling this db for instances when I mention you. Don't become like Ronit Reddy. @3$%

I mean, you are already one. Don't exacerbate that condition. @3$%

Just now, lazybugger said:

Just in case my personal troll @sattipandu stops by, to give his predictable "gotcha" statement, Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Satti.

stupid fcuk, you still haven't learnt to mind your own sh*t. @3$%

stop crawling this db for instances when I mention you. Don't become like Ronit Reddy. @3$%

I mean, you are already one. Don't exacerbate that condition. @3$%

+gif

8 minutes ago, Bhai said:

tappadu brother... Kampu kodutunna impu ani pogadalsinde :( 

which cinema lo same caste guy eloping with same caste landlord girl gets killed?

maverick watched that movie 1000 times and now thinks that 1000 guys were killed when they eloped with landlord's girl even when they were from same caste.

1 hour ago, lazybugger said:

In Telangana, btw.

We only spoke what was already there...no one here has predicted that caste shadow will overtake society in TG in the days to come..stop your self assumption levels. It might happen and chances are good as Mayawati becoming PM in 2019.