dalit youth murdered (allegedly) for inter caste love.

lazybugger

8 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

We only spoke what was already there...no one here has predicted that caste shadow will overtake society in TG in the days to come..stop your self assumption levels. It might happen and chances are good as Mayawati becoming PM in 2019.

I wasn't talking about you in particular.. chill. 

1 minute ago, Android_Halwa said:

I said WE...

There's no such thing as 'we'. You came in recently, right? This is about conversations (as much as people here can have with me) that were had in 2014 right after TG was acheived, and many were gloating about how caste free their society is. I don't remember their names.

I predicted this caste bullshit way back in 2014. my observation. large middle class == more caste bigotry. TG incomes rising, and so will the caste bigotry.

My presence or activity in DB has nothing to do with TG society....

I represent a region, I know well about my region and I only add up things which I have seen or know about

If anyone claims TG is caste free society or assumes so, They are drummersMothin line separating the society on caste basis and very few fail to identify that unless they know or part of Tg society..Even when it comes to electoral politics, It is a major issue but not the only deciding issue. But when in comparision with other regions or our beloved neighbouring state, Caste prelevance is lesser in TG...doesnt mean its a caste free society.. 

10 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

My presence or activity in DB has nothing to do with TG society....

I represent a region, I know well about my region and I only add up things which I have seen or know about

If anyone claims TG is caste free society or assumes so, They are drummersMothin line separating the society on caste basis and very few fail to identify that unless they know or part of Tg society..Even when it comes to electoral politics, It is a major issue but not the only deciding issue. But when in comparision with other regions or our beloved neighbouring state, Caste prelevance is lesser in TG...doesnt mean its a caste free society.. 

my basic hypothesis. rising incomes lead to rising bigotry, unless there's a movement against the people in power (upper castes), like in Kerala.

I have only a very superficial understanding of TG 'society', since my bro in law is from TG (not Andhra born, including his parents and grandparents, just in case). I just tried to superimpose my observations from other societies (mostly Tamil), and make a prediction on TG (only because of the irritating gloating about how TG society is caste free). If TG manages to escape the oncoming vicious bigotry cycle, its awesome. But I don't think it will. Given how people in TG (atleast in forums) brush all talk of caste under the rug, as if its not a problem at all.

you can't use 'we', because you don't know what was argued. everything is not about you, man. take it easy.