El Clasico...

mtkr

Just now, siru said:

leafs winning it will be good for NHL business.

you can see the kind of meltdown that you'd have seen if cleveland won nfl. I don't follow nfl, but i read the news.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lazybugger

• siru

• chittimallu2

• gunnerz4ever

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, siru said:

alright..game on. My pens vs your Caps

for some reason, Caps are always under perform in playoffs. May this year be different 

No. they are not 'my caps'. We all hate Caps with a passion. It was literally Canada vs Trump level mania from what I hear from my friends. very disappointed that Leafs didn't go through.

If I have to make a bet, I'll make it with Ducks. or Oilers.

5 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

No. they are not 'my caps'. We all hate Caps with a passion. It was literally Canada vs Trump level mania from what I hear from my friends. very disappointed that Leafs didn't go through.

If I have to make a bet, I'll make it with Ducks. or Oilers.

I will take the Oilers in that series.

Defense wins championships  anyday

8 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

you can see the kind of meltdown that you'd have seen if cleveland won nfl. I don't follow nfl, but i read the news.

We have already seen the Riots  when the leafs lost the finals lol

21 hours ago, mtkr said:

gooo barca...

It was a very good game ....RM and Barca now both have 75 pts each with RM a game in hand. Hopefully, valencia and Sevilla teams give very tough time to RM for upcoming la Liga matches.

20 hours ago, chittimallu2 said:

Fcuk off real madrid Fcuk off real madrid Fcuk off real madrid Fcuk off real madrid Fcuk off real madrid Fcuk off real madrid Fcuk off real madrid Fcuk off real madrid Fcuk off real madrid Fcuk off real madrid Fcuk off real madrid Fcuk off real madrid Fcuk off real madrid Fcuk off real madrid Fcuk off real madrid Fcuk off real madrid Fcuk off real madrid Fcuk off real madrid Fcuk off real madrid Fcuk off real madrid Fcuk off real madrid Fcuk off real madrid Fcuk off real madrid Fcuk off real madrid Fcuk off real madrid Fcuk off real madrid Fcuk off real madrid Fcuk off real madrid Fcuk off real madrid Fcuk off real madrid Fcuk off real madrid Fcuk off real madrid Fcuk off real madrid 

Inko 10,000 times aa wordings add chesuko from my side , Hate that team . 

13 minutes ago, gunnerz4ever said:

Inko 10,000 times aa wordings add chesuko from my side , Hate that team . 

hahah true that... horrible club, cunt of a team and deluded president and booing fans... worst of the lot

1 minute ago, chittimallu2 said:

hahah true that... horrible club, cunt of a team and deluded president and booing fans... worst of the lot

how are you bro ?

13 minutes ago, chittimallu2 said:

Real Madrid vs Barcelona is literally happening in the political scene too, in Spain. catalonia is trying to break away from Spain for the past decade. The calls have grown stronger.

They must hate Madrid with a passion. I want to see how this rivalry plays out in football games.

6 minutes ago, gunnerz4ever said:

ledu bro i live in US

ah for some reason nuvu akkada untav anukunna... ekkada US lo?

1 minute ago, lazybugger said:

Real Madrid vs Barcelona is literally happening in the political scene too, in Spain. catalonia is trying to break away from Spain for the past decade. The calls have grown stronger.

They must hate Madrid with a passion. I want to see how this rivalry plays out in football games.

its been there always, not just last decade. Catalan independence fight and catalan fight for their culture, identity and self respect is there from decades but it was suppressed by their right wing fascist dictator Fransico Franco, whose love child is this scum of a club called real madrid. The rivalry between real and barca is not just about 90 mins on the pitch, it goes deeper down into the political, cultural, linguistic and many other factors since decades. real madrid is supported by the spanish royal coffers and barcelona was born from the common public more or less. real means royal in spanish and that should give you half the story. 

Rivalry is intense, its just like india pak in cricket, but more intense because of the aggressive nature of football and also the football fans compared to the gentlemen's game

2 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

nonforeign players from Espanyol and Barca will represent Catalunya in case if they want to come out of Spain. 

Pique vs Ramos twitter page  ^^