El Clasico...

mtkr

8 minutes ago, gunnerz4ever said:

nonforeign players from Espanyol and Barca will represent Catalunya in case if they want to come out of Spain. 

Pique vs Ramos twitter page  ^^

lol catalonia lekapothe spain ki world cup and rendu euros vacheve kadu... pichi peons... 

ninnati match gurinchi emanna racha avthundha twitter lo? emanna unte link ivvu for the best tweets between them

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lazybugger

• siru

• chittimallu2

• gunnerz4ever

Top Posters In This Topic

23 minutes ago, chittimallu2 said:

ah for some reason nuvu akkada untav anukunna... ekkada US lo?

its been there always, not just last decade. Catalan independence fight and catalan fight for their culture, identity and self respect is there from decades but it was suppressed by their right wing fascist dictator Fransico Franco, whose love child is this scum of a club called real madrid. The rivalry between real and barca is not just about 90 mins on the pitch, it goes deeper down into the political, cultural, linguistic and many other factors since decades. real madrid is supported by the spanish royal coffers and barcelona was born from the common public more or less. real means royal in spanish and that should give you half the story. 

Rivalry is intense, its just like india pak in cricket, but more intense because of the aggressive nature of football and also the football fans compared to the gentlemen's game

No wonder I support Barcelona, without knowing any of this history. Its like I'm programmed to be attracted to bright working class underdogs.

5 minutes ago, chittimallu2 said:

lol catalonia lekapothe spain ki world cup and rendu euros vacheve kadu... pichi peons... 

ninnati match gurinchi emanna racha avthundha twitter lo? emanna unte link ivvu for the best tweets between them

Just two tweets chesadu Pique one with Messi showing his shirt along with scoreline and other tweet was "One More Time I gonna celebrate .....Ramos gadu red card tharavatha crowd andarni choopisthu edo matladu annadu ......adento Guillem Balague post match analysis video choosthe thelusthundi 

Just now, lazybugger said:

No wonder I support Barcelona, without knowing any of this history. Its like I'm programmed to be attracted to bright working class underdogs.

I used to like real madrid as a kid/youngster endukante they used to have all the flashy and great players and its easy for any teenager to get attracted without knowing what football is about but when I grew up I understood this sport a lot more and I started despising them.

Catalonia and Basque country lo unde clubs ni chala harrass chesadu ee franco ane dictator gadu in the 50s and 60s because they are two big regions of spain with different culture and identity. Barcelona and Athletic Bilbao are the two clubs that suffered the most. Even some names which are in catalan language, but then came a cult hero in the 70s called Johan Cryuff from Netherlands and revolutionsed it all. He named his son as Jordi, a catalan saint despite so many forces trying to stop him do that. he registered that name in netherlands instead of spain and the dictator could do fcuk all. Most sweet thing is barcelona beat real madrid 5-0 in madrid's home which was an utter humiliation to the royal club and the dictator himself and he actually died the next year

2 minutes ago, gunnerz4ever said:

Just two tweets chesadu Pique one with Messi showing his shirt along with scoreline and other tweet was "One More Time I gonna celebrate .....Ramos gadu red card tharavatha crowd andarni choopisthu edo matladu annadu ......adento Guillem Balague post match analysis video choosthe thelusthundi 

I know what happened during the match... ramos gadu pique ni annadu, "Ahora" ani which means "now" in spanish. Eppudu tweets chesthav kada ipudu chei red card ichadu kada annattu annadu... also he pointed towards the VIP box where the presidents and others sit, adhi enduko naku ardham kaale should wait for news papers or any other media to report what that is about

1 minute ago, chittimallu2 said:

I used to like real madrid as a kid/youngster endukante they used to have all the flashy and great players and its easy for any teenager to get attracted without knowing what football is about but when I grew up I understood this sport a lot more and I started despising them.

Catalonia and Basque country lo unde clubs ni chala harrass chesadu ee franco ane dictator gadu in the 50s and 60s because they are two big regions of spain with different culture and identity. Barcelona and Athletic Bilbao are the two clubs that suffered the most. Even some names which are in catalan language, but then came a cult hero in the 70s called Johan Cryuff from Netherlands and revolutionsed it all. He named his son as Jordi, a catalan saint despite so many forces trying to stop him do that. he registered that name in netherlands instead of spain and the dictator could do fcuk all. Most sweet thing is barcelona beat real madrid 5-0 in madrid's home which was an utter humiliation to the royal club and the dictator himself and he actually died the next year

thanks. I should read some book about this some day.

I hear that Catalan region is actually more prosperous economically and subsidises Madrid. I see a lot of parallels with north-south in India. But our divide isn't that bad.

thanks. I should read some book about this some day.

I hear that Catalan region is actually more prosperous economically and subsidises Madrid. I see a lot of parallels with north-south in India. But our divide isn't that bad.

You should... there is one documentary called "barca dreams" try to watch that if you can. Also books ante recent ga I read Johan Cryuff's My turn but andulo ekkuva emi ee spain and catalonia issues gurinchi undadu... that documentary is a good start... I think catalonia will break up eventually, its a matter of time. 

8 minutes ago, chittimallu2 said:

You should... there is one documentary called "barca dreams" try to watch that if you can. Also books ante recent ga I read Johan Cryuff's My turn but andulo ekkuva emi ee spain and catalonia issues gurinchi undadu... that documentary is a good start... I think catalonia will break up eventually, its a matter of time. 

Scotland is trying to break away from UK and join the EU. The country that's objecting to it is Spain. Reason being, if they let scotland come out then in no time Catalunya will follow 

11 minutes ago, chittimallu2 said:

thanks again.

2 minutes ago, siru said:

Scotland is trying to break away from UK and join the EU. The country that's objecting to it is Spain. Reason being, if they let scotland come out then in no time Catalunya will follow 

valladhi kooda eppati nundo undi kada scotland di... but I dont know much about them because I dont follow scottish football :lol:

1 minute ago, siru said:

Everyone should break, and from cute little cities that form economic networks like EU (but without a common currency). That's the world I dream of.

Everyone should break, and from cute little cities that form economic networks like EU (but without a common currency). That's the world I dream of.

while they are at it, why not remove all these Countries and just let the Cities rule themselves independently. will be much better.

2 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

Common currency has helped Europe right?

3 minutes ago, chittimallu2 said:

valladhi kooda eppati nundo undi kada scotland di... but I dont know much about them because I dont follow scottish football :lol:

haha..papam valllaki glamorous teams levu emo kada

3 minutes ago, siru said:

haha..papam valllaki glamorous teams levu emo kada

they have celtics and rangers... one of the oldest and strongest rivalry... but nenu epudu follow avvale not because they dont have glamour but scottish football is not broadcasted everywhere.... accessibility thakkuva