Cholesterol 236

BReBeL

4 hours ago, karthikn said:

I didn't follow that.. 

Mostly 25 Mins cardio then machines chest, shoulders, lats inko roju dumbbells, then 15mins sauna.. September Nundi doing.. Lot of changes In diet no ice creams5donuts etc.. Dinner 2 chaparhi or lite ga rice or 1 large sweet potato.. Lunch Ishtar.. Weekends cheat days.. I want to be normal and reduce weight so taking time.. Edo oka diet program cheste I can reduce in 1 month malli boomerang LA old state key vasthadi waste katha 

Old state ki rakodudu antey strength training cheyyali. Skip chapathi and eat white rice at night only. Wheat has gluten and loaded with carbs. White rice is simple carb.measure chesi tintey it will help in gaining muscle :). Sweet potato is good choice. The concept of cheat meal is shiat too.. If you want to shred don't cheat until you plateau. If someone gives you cheat meals every week that's a crappy nutrition advice.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Don_Draper

• BReBeL

• 4Vikram

• dakumangalsingh

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, Don_Draper said:

Adey why ani?

lazy ass, work stress saaku to..sticking my ass to the couch after coming back home.

2 minutes ago, Spartan said:

lazy ass, work stress saaku to..sticking my ass to the couch after coming back home.

Indeed workout will help you to handle that stress :). Just try 3 days morning or weekends, rest will follow. Just  drive to gym for fun.

On 5/4/2017 at 3:00 PM, Spartan said:

naadi ye 400 datutado ani intavaraku blood test chyeinchale.

Bhayapadi ignore chesthe 400 nunchi 150 ki thaggipodhu kada ? Y ignoring ? Test cheinchi, if it is more act on it na :o @Spartan

5 hours ago, Don_Draper said:

Don't worry. Your results are fluctuating  due to mutton. It should be normal nothing to loose sleep on.  Physillium husk I use the one from Indian store. Its fiber. It helps to lower cholesterol and is good for digestive system. If you cannot take that have lot of fibrous veggies. You may feel gassy with veggies though. And cholesterol doesn't cause any heart ailments. Recently it has been cleared of that charges. Try to maintain a good HDL. For ex :Whole eggs improve good HDL. Fish too.if you take fish oil tabs it will automatically improve HDL. Your body composition will improve too.

Thanks bro aithe physillium husk edina brand untada desi store lo? I am going to start gym from tmrw again///lonni suggestions ivvu bro healthy food like break fast lunch n dinner thankyou