Need advice. 

ICANWIN

Sad situation but may be it is your destiny to move on to bigger and better roles , health and family are very important , with out them it does not matter what you achieve , Hope you will find a good opportunity and don't worry about choosing the wrong job , if it is not a right fit you can always change , there is no such thing as permanent in IT.

20 minutes ago, Peddayana said:

Sad situation but may be it is your destiny to move on to bigger and better roles , health and family are very important , with out them it does not matter what you achieve , Hope you will find a good opportunity and don't worry about choosing the wrong job , if it is not a right fit you can always change , there is no such thing as permanent in IT.

Thanks man. 

1 hour ago, Picha lite said:

Oka personal room allocate cheyamanu like mangers n directors ki untadi kada. Or  worst case lo meeting room book cheskoni work from there. 

Ivanni kadu asalu main prb health ante move out.

I mentioned i can work from meeting room but no response that side. I have to move out for health if not they will forcibly ask me to stop coming to work ani i can foresee.  silent_I1

1 minute ago, ICANWIN said:

Nope..full comedy movie ani vinnanu.

chuste a dialogue ardam autadi, ee weekend chudandi youtube la untadi

3 hours ago, Android_Halwa said:

Hao ismail bhai, kaise hain ?

Main teek hoon re Saleem bhai, aap kaise hain? Kya re poison daalliya.... kya pekra yaaron@3$%

4 hours ago, Picha lite said:

Oka personal room allocate cheyamanu like mangers n directors ki untadi kada. Or  worst case lo meeting room book cheskoni work from there. 

Ivanni kadu asalu main prb health ante move out.

Told i can work from conference room no response. Nene Byee Byee cheppali and may be they are expecting that too. Not sure.

1 minute ago, ICANWIN said:

Told i can work from conference room no response. 

YEah they won't accept that, you work as a developer which means Agile. That means face to face meetings, so yeah they won't give you that option either. 

6 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

YEah they won't accept that, you work as a developer which means Agile. That means face to face meetings, so yeah they won't give you that option either. 

Asalu motham dev team is in denver. meetings are online as well. Don't know whats the issue here. If they really follow agile i should be in denver at first place. i think manager iche rooms contractors ki ivvaru anduke may be denied. Idk

2 hours ago, ICANWIN said:

Nope..full comedy movie ani vinnanu.

Kya chicha....

The Angrez ani vuntadi YouTube la...

sudu bhai, manchi relief vuntadi 

1 minute ago, Android_Halwa said:

Kya chicha....

The Angrez ani vuntadi YouTube la...

sudu bhai, manchi relief vuntadi 

E weekend chustanu ..thnx