Need advice. 

ICANWIN

2 hours ago, ParmQ said:

Don't lol at ayurveda man. Maa intlo nenu roju lol chesetodini Ayurvedha ante. 15 days nundi cold cough thaggaledhu. Edho thripila churna ani icchaaru. Taste yukky ani thiduthune thaaga. Morning ki result manchiga undhi. Ayurveda related market lo mosaalu ekkve unnayi. But there few good ones.

+rgv

1 hour ago, Android_Halwa said:

@ICANWIN Chill mama...body la saman karab aithe jeevithanthan mandu golilu mingi bratakalsi vastadi...

avasarama cheppu ? client ki nachinav sare bane vundi, prime vendor nazar la kuda nuvu ediko poinav..adi kuda bane vundi..but first and foremost niku health ki weather padthalenapudu client ki nachithe endi, lekapothey endi...

ida kakapothey inkokada dorkutadi le vaya, fikar cheyak...avastha padukuntu udyogam chesekante, inkokati chusukovadam nayam...

apna gaadi thik hain toh apan thik hain bhai...dhakke marke kitne din chalathe bolo ?

needi Java le...maa degare open avutayi java resources..i willping you if i come across then, mana chetilane vuntadi java hiring..

intaki, LA weather workout ayitada ?

@3$% aagaya Saleem pheku

I can give you a solution, I don't know if it's going to work for you. This is a direct attack solution, but you need to be patient in trying this. 

Ready to listen? 

2 hours ago, ParmQ said:

Don't lol at ayurveda man. Maa intlo nenu roju lol chesetodini Ayurvedha ante. 15 days nundi cold cough thaggaledhu. Edho thripila churna ani icchaaru. Taste yukky ani thiduthune thaaga. Morning ki result manchiga undhi. Ayurveda related market lo mosaalu ekkve unnayi. But there few good ones.

I think you are referring to Triphala Churna. 

I use it sort of regularly as well, it regulates digestion, maintains good and healthy hair and cures mucus related issues i.e., cough. 

1 minute ago, tennisluvr said:

I can give you a solution, I don't know if it's going to work for me. This is a direct attack solution, but you need to be patient in trying this. 

Ready to listen? 

Yeah..can try if possible silent_I1

1 minute ago, ICANWIN said:

Okay need some info from you first though. 

What are your dietary habits? Veg/meat eater? Also do you drink coffee(with milk, black, etc), or do you take yogurt? 

2 minutes ago, ICANWIN said:

Phoenix is not for everyone. I personally love Phoenix but then it's sorta polluted and the dry heat causes some health problems that aren't commonly seen in other places. 

Plus the water is the most polluted in Phoenix out of all the 100 major metropolitan cities in the US, Denver has the finest quality of water in the US. For that matter, other parts of Colorado are even cleaner. Do you drink tap water? 

1 minute ago, tennisluvr said:

Okay need some info from you first though. 

What are your dietary habits? Veg/meat eater? Also do you drink coffee(with milk, black, etc), or do you take yogurt? 

Veg .. drinks one cup Indian coffee ..eat yogurt but not regularly 

1 minute ago, ICANWIN said:

Veg .. drinks one cup Indian coffee ..eat yogurt but not regularly 

Indian coffee means coffee with milk correct? 

2 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Phoenix is not for everyone. I personally love Phoenix but then it's sorta polluted and the dry heat causes some health problems that aren't commonly seen in other places. 

Plus the water is the most polluted in Phoenix out of all the 100 major metropolitan cities in the US, Denver has the finest quality of water in the US. For that matter, other parts of Colorado are even cleaner. Do you drink tap water? 

I love Denver . No I drink bottled water . I have dust allergies india lo i cough kind of like this because of pollution but this cough is different . Phoenix is not for me . Time to move I guess .

Just now, ICANWIN said:

I love Denver . No I drink bottled water . I have dust allergies india lo i cough kind of like this because of pollution but this cough is different . Phoenix is not for me . Time to move I guess .

Bottle water won't help much either. Better option is to use something like Pur or Zero water(I used both) to filter your tap water. 

Most bottled water is essentially tap water repackaged in a fancy bottle, it's one of the biggest scams out there people don't realize. 

This cough is due to dry heat, some people do get impacted by this.