‘రక్షించండి నాన్న అని ఆఖరి సెల్ఫీ వీడియో’

TampaChinnodu

while bro I feel sad for the girl. But your feel for her is not genuine, just crocodile tears to first cry on mla as a excuse and consequently cry on tdp and CBN.

If you want to cry direct ga cry cheyochu kadha.

Why show false sympathy on this poor girl?

And it is like you are having even more fun crying while lifting thread again and again  then having sympathy. This is lowest level crying widows can get. And by the way that idiot and mla should be bashed if he is behind all this. Such idiots have no place in the society.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TampaChinnodu

• mettastar

• vendetta

• Prabhas_Fan

Top Posters In This Topic

51 minutes ago, Ford_Abbai said:

while bro I feel sad for the girl. But your feel for her is not genuine, just crocodile tears to first cry on mla as a excuse and consequently cry on tdp and CBN.

And it is like you are having even more fun crying while lifting thread again and again  then having sympathy. This is lowest level crying widows can get. And by the way that idiot and mla should be bashed if he is behind all this. Such idiots have no place in the society.

Think what ever you want. I dont have any need to convince you. 

When did I blamed CBN or TDP? All i asked was whether they were contacted . so are we not supposed question and post anything which might make administration look bad ?

If the media showed the same focus on this case before , the kid might have been alive. 

Chusthene edupu vasthundi.. papam papa entha cute ga undi ela champukunnadu worst na koduku

Entha suffer aindho papam.. #$1

Cha mana db lo telisina bagundedi mundhe :3D_Smiles_216:

2 hours ago, TampaChinnodu said:

So sad to see what this poor kid had to go through in her final days :((((

CHetta vedava bonda uma

anni political parties ilage tagaladday

3 hours ago, Ford_Abbai said:

Orrey edava topic endi nee yellow gola endi mee pulkas andaru intha senseless ga enduku untaru

2 hours ago, mettastar said:

Chusthene edupu vasthundi.. papam papa entha cute ga undi ela champukunnadu worst na koduku

Entha suffer aindho papam.. #$1

Cha mana db lo telisina bagundedi mundhe :3D_Smiles_216:

Yeah man. Avasaram leni vaatiki hungama chese media denni matram cover cheyyaledu assalu ippati varaku.

4 hours ago, TampaChinnodu said:

Think what ever you want. I dont have any need to convince you. 

When did I blamed CBN or TDP? All i asked was whether they were contacted . so are we not supposed question and post anything which might make administration look bad ?

If the media showed the same focus on this case before , the kid might have been alive. 

10 tv okate cover chesindi papa chanipokamundu

but reach kaledu andarki 

4 hours ago, Ford_Abbai said:

మో కు

7 minutes ago, pahelwan said:

Bonda uma ki kalam deggara paddadi. He is in a very bad light may not even get party ticket in next elections.

There needs to be investigation on this issue. But unfortunately it wont happen. 

I know all political parties and leaders need corruption money to run the party . But how can they do something like this to a kid suffering from cancer man. No words. 

Chinna chinna issues MLA la daaka enduku pothayi man.. vaalla kindha unde PA gaallo rowdy gaallo cover chestharu..

CBN ki inka pani undadha man..

Ayina pillani kanina father ki undali 

ilanti landachura fathers chala mandi unnaru...mana puraanallo kooda ilanit yedavalu chala mandi unnaru..

khmasudu gadu...appudey puttina pillalni champaleda..hiranyakashyapudu prahaladuini champadaniki try cheyyaleda...

appudu loka kalyanam kosam devullu avatharinche vallu...ippudu evaru unnaru ilanti rakshasha munda kodukulani sikshinchadaniki..

kali kaalam ani oorike analedu....

18 minutes ago, mettastar said:

Chinna chinna issues MLA la daaka enduku pothayi man.. vaalla kindha unde PA gaallo rowdy gaallo cover chestharu..

CBN ki inka pani undadha man..

Ayina pillani kanina father ki undali 

Why didnt MLA condemned allegations and fixed the issue when the mother went on media few weeks back ?