H1B Amendment situation

tennisluvr

Morning mestri call chesi cheppadu H1B amendment might be rejected ani cheppi. Situation became a bit complicated, due to not filing amendment for one of the projects that I had worked on 2 years ago. 

Anyone faced this situation? Or any advise? Amendment reject ayithey need to get out of the country naa? 

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tennisluvr

• princeofheaven

• Srimantudu

• Kyathy

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Srimantudu said:

pichi fruit unnadu me employer...tension padak..u will be fine

Ante I started that project just after that rule came that you have to file amendment each time you change the client. Mistake naadi kooda undi, I thought they wouldn't care about something that I worked on 2 years ago, but they apparently do. 

3 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Morning mestri call chesi cheppadu H1B amendment might be rejected ani cheppi. Situation became a bit complicated, due to not filing amendment for one of the projects that I had worked on 2 years ago. 

Anyone faced this situation? Or any advise? Amendment reject ayithey need to get out of the country naa? 

adhi USCIS ki ella telusu ata. Amendment reject aithe you can go to your old city

Just now, princeofheaven said:

adhi USCIS ki ella telusu ata. Amendment reject aithe you can go to your old city

I don't know, maybe they verify the W2s? My payroll was run in NY but I hadn't filed amendment for that project within the stipulated time. 

If they ask me to leave US, which my mestri said could happen how much time would I have to leave? I will of course try to file for DA. 

Just now, tennisluvr said:

I don't know, maybe they verify the W2s? My payroll was run in NY but I hadn't filed amendment for that project within the stipulated time. 

If they ask me to leave US, which my mestri said could happen how much time would I have to leave? I will of course try to file for DA. 

amendment reject aithe your underlying petition is also valid unless they revoke that too. if it is valid you can work from the city where it was approved..

Ante I started that project just after that rule came that you have to file amendment each time you change the client. Mistake naadi kooda undi, I thought they wouldn't care about something that I worked on 2 years ago, but they apparently do. 

1. current h1b validity epati daka undi? amendment reject aite nuvemo out of status avavu..u will be back on to existing one...

2.chala mandi amentment cheyale aa time bcoz some didnt understand the rule properly and some didnt gave a shitt...alanti valandariki amendments h1 xfers avtune unnai..so u dont need to worry here

6 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Yedava la unnadu ne employer, you should be good 

if you need help ping me man 

antha time and labor USCIS ki ledu lol unless nuv baga sudi gadivi aite tappithe

1 minute ago, princeofheaven said:

amendment reject aithe your underlying petition is also valid unless they revoke that too. if it is valid you can work from the city where it was approved..

Why will underline petition will be revoked ? That's BS

1 minute ago, princeofheaven said:

But then my job isn't there in that city right, meaning I have to change the client? 

But then my job isn't there in that city right, meaning I have to change the client? 

remote isthe you can work remotely from there

1 minute ago, Srimantudu said:

1. current h1b validity epati daka undi? amendment reject aite nuvemo out of status avavu..u will be back on to existing one...

2.chala mandi amentment cheyale aa time bcoz some didnt understand the rule properly and some didnt gave a shitt...alanti valandariki amendments h1 xfers avtune unnai..so u dont need to worry here

Current one good till October 30th. 

Worst case, my employer says find a new employer and transfer your H1B since it will be a fresh petition, should I consult my prime vendor(American) and ask him to do it since my project is still good for another year atleast?