Top Posters In This Topic

• tennisluvr

• princeofheaven

• Srimantudu

• Kyathy

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

32 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Anyway worst comes to worst, do you think I can transfer to a college and use my CPT and continue working. Till I get another country's PR and get out of the US? 

h1 to f1 kuda long process man

6 minutes ago, BostonBullodu said:

Mari ekkuva alochinchaku baa avvaddu ane koruko ayithe it depends on whether Amendment rejected or H1B petition

na exp (edo koddiga) prakaram kontha mandi  Amendment reject ayinavallu still working on H1b since H1b visa wasn't revoked.. 

I see, H1B expiring on October 30th. So after that I have to leave the US or change the employer. 

32 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Anyway worst comes to worst, do you think I can transfer to a college and use my CPT and continue working. Till I get another country's PR and get out of the US? 

fyi you can chill for sometime in india and continue your Can PR process from there in the worst case

2 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

I see, H1B expiring on October 30th. So after that I have to leave the US or change the employer. 

Amendment and extension rondu filed aah baaa 

50 minutes ago, princeofheaven said:

adhi USCIS ki ella telusu ata. Amendment reject aithe you can go to your old city

emp kotha LCA teeskuntadu project change ayipudu ..adi by default ....you dont have to know.

58 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Morning mestri call chesi cheppadu H1B amendment might be rejected ani cheppi. Situation became a bit complicated, due to not filing amendment for one of the projects that I had worked on 2 years ago. 

Anyone faced this situation? Or any advise? Amendment reject ayithey need to get out of the country naa? 

MAVNI ani adedo apply chesinav kada emaindi adi?

11 minutes ago, KathiRamdaas said:

MAVNI ani adedo apply chesinav kada emaindi adi?

MAVNI contracts all canceled unofficially, waiting for official word. 

2 minutes ago, CVR said:

em tech? real time exp enthundi?

8 years real time. 

DevOps, experience with working on Build and release, infrastructure support including Middleware architectures. Also have an idea about front end development, can do shell scripting, python and some ruby. Some experience with AWS and certified as an AWS Solutions Architect Associate.