china one road one belt ane concept 113 million dollars anta....china ki antha money ekada nundi vastunnai?

BulletBaskar

1 minute ago, icecreamZ said:

G pagala work chesthunnaru China vaallu

last chukka daaka pinduthunnaru paapam.

china telivaina vallu andaru, China nundi dabbulu moota kattukoni western country ki paaripoyaaru.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lazybugger

• BulletBaskar

• sandie

• kreole

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

vaallu sachipothey country ki manchidi ani cheppa ga. so country kosamey vaallu sachipovaali.

Vallu pothey country yelaa develop avuthundho kooda cheppu

1 minute ago, kreole said:

Vallu pothey country yelaa develop avuthundho kooda cheppu

already cheppina ga. upper caste ki vattasu palikey daridrulu vaallu. vaallu sasthey country baagupaduthundi.

other people will have a larger say in how the country should be run.

27 minutes ago, BulletBaskar said:

korea, japan etc ne teskundam....they are developed, they can print their own money

why can't they also work on infra projects in other countries like china is currently doing?

Lol developed ayithe can print more money aa.. :D

Inflation vacchi sastaar

10 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

China is an idiot nation, that uses its resources to provide cheap stuff to the west. So idiotic that they even manipulate their currency to keep the exports profitable.

These trillions worth of loans of the US doesn't mean a thing to them. They get stuff for cheap, and can ideally focus on high value work. some of them in US can, some of them can't because they don't have the skills and want to drag the entire country to their level (Trump fans, and Sanders fans).

Made in India is an amazing project. except I don't understand what it is. What exactly has the govt brought in that wasn't there already? Anyway factory production in India is at a 5 or 10 yr low.

Petro defacto currency Yuan cheyyali :D

1 minute ago, Kernel said:

Lol developed ayithe can print more money aa.. :D

Inflation vacchi sastaar

US lo kooda print chesthunnaru.. Japan lo inka yama level lo chesaru... inflation ochindha?

emi chesina economy ni kick start cheyyaleru, unless people are inspired to move up, and have the skills to do so.

2 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

already cheppina ga. upper caste ki vattasu palikey daridrulu vaallu. vaallu sasthey country baagupaduthundi.

other people will have a larger say in how the country should be run.

So Bihar and UP lo non upper caste parties power lo unnayi for most of the time in the last thirty years, did they develop?

Just now, kreole said:

So Bihar and UP lo non upper caste parties power lo unnayi for most of the time in the last thirty years, did they develop?

yes, they developed more than they were before they were under upper castes. 

Just now, kreole said:

Trump win ayyina time lo, Canada and Australia US citizens ki evo offers released annaru kadha? move to their countries ani

Just now, sandie said:

Trump win ayyina time lo, Canada and Australia US citizens ki evo offers released annaru kadha? move to their countries ani

Canadians are mediocre.

Aussies are brutish, but mostly efficient, but not comparable to Americans.

2 minutes ago, sandie said:

Aussies lack an intellectual culture to kickstart their country, when the coal and other minerals run out.

1 minute ago, lazybugger said:

yes, they developed more than they were before they were under upper castes. 

Hmm..in the whole world nuvvokkadive, those states developed more in those 30 years anukunedhi

Just now, lazybugger said:

Aussies lack an intellectual culture to kickstart their country, when the coal and other minerals run out.

Australian dollar equivnt lo US dollar avthundhi ga? Indian immigration visas kuda tighten chesaru anta.

vallaki antha confidence ela? 

Just now, kreole said:

Hmm..in the whole world nuvvokkadive, those states developed more in those 30 years anukunedhi

santosham. cheppina ga, take away political rights of upper caste assholes in India, and see how quickly India transforms.

I say this with the experience of traveling all over india (almost) and trying to launch a factory and failing.

ofcourse I'm not perfectly right. but I'm somewhere in the ballpark. I think I have figured out why India sucks.

2 minutes ago, sandie said:

Australian dollar equivnt lo US dollar avthundhi ga? Indian immigration visas kuda tighten chesaru anta.

vallaki antha confidence ela? 

assalu Australia ki evadu pothadu. lol. 

ishtamochindi cheskoni yedhavalu.

Aussies have the same disease that Americans have. They think they are special. Atleast Americans have something to back it up with. except sports, Aussie culture is very counter effective in building world class teams.

I basically hate Aussies. And I lived there for 4yrs. I would never go back there. They behave like they are in a cult.