china one road one belt ane concept 113 million dollars anta....china ki antha money ekada nundi vastunnai?

BulletBaskar

1 hour ago, BulletBaskar said:

US lanti pedda deshame 1 trillion dollars appulu unte

china gaadu 120 billion ekada nundi testunnadu?

asal antha money ekada nundi vastai vaniki?

somebody throw some light pls

Simple logic.. nevu day to day use chesey any item check cheyye in vomerica.. made in China ani vuntadi.. so go figure 

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lazybugger

• BulletBaskar

• sandie

• kreole

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, lazybugger said:

santosham. cheppina ga, take away political rights of upper caste assholes in India, and see how quickly India transforms.

I say this with the experience of traveling all over india (almost) and trying to launch a factory and failing.

ofcourse I'm not perfectly right. but I'm somewhere in the ballpark. I think I have figured out why India sucks.

According to a lot of people oka religion vallani Desham nunchi tharimesthe security issues thaggi development gurinchi alochinchukovachu anta.. Shd we follow their advice as well?

5 hours ago, kreole said:

According to a lot of people oka religion vallani Desham nunchi tharimesthe security issues thaggi development gurinchi alochinchukovachu anta.. Shd we follow their advice as well?

yes adhey chepthunna ga.. upper caste Hindus, muslims, xians andarini disenfranchise cheseddam.

migatha vaallu better ga naduputharu deshanni.

7 hours ago, lazybugger said:

let US ban chinese products.. the rest of the western nations won't. They are not that stupid. @3$%

why would anyone refuse someone willing to work for slave wages?

N slaves and M slaves are ready to work one word from balio and siru is enough

8 hours ago, BulletBaskar said:

the 120 billion dollars investment ante, already naa pocket la 120 billions dollars ready ga vunai, igo teesukondi..karchupettukundam ani kaddu...

the trade is worth 120 billion dollars..and it would be step wise investment. Ante, for example, if china wants to build a road in central asia, it needs raw material to build that road which will be sources from china and for this, the payment would be made by the receiving country. Although it seems simple but when the actual logistics and deals are worked out, it depends on raw material sourcing from third world, transport to china, make finish products, then use them to construct a road which would be used by china and other countries for future trade...thats the concept of one belt one road...and the value of investments made as such is expected to be over 100 billion dollars and spread over the next 30 years...doesnt mean china already has 100 billion ready to spend on third world countries. 

9 hours ago, BulletBaskar said:

From future sales...