What did you knew about your SPOUSE in first 3 months after Marriage

Doctor_Samaram

3 minutes ago, Rain said:

Why to regret after marriage about the choices made.

we pay so much attention to look the best but coming to life partner we don't.We go with the society choices like caste,money, beauty but the most important is a persons attitude, intelligence, understanding, caring than comes beauty and money.

ATTITUDE - Her attitude towards your parents, relatives and friends should be good

Intelligence - now a days both have to work to lead a comfortable life so she has to be smart enough to get a job and work in any field she chooses.She can guide and support you in the decisions you make.

Understanding- She will understand if you will be late from work or supporting a friend/ relative

Caring - Understand your work pressures and handle household accordingly

giphy.gif

9 minutes ago, Mustachio said:

I mean once both parties consider match-pairing serious. Okaa 2-3 months formal dating should be a must to-do practice anii antunnaaa.

Edhooo families deals lagaaa matladukonii. Vuuu anadammm thooo neee I'm ready anii edhoo pekadanikii bayaladheravadhuu antunnaa brotheruu.

Formal dating lo emi theleedu

You need to know her as a friend, classmate or colleague atleast

18 minutes ago, Mustachio said:

Okaaa bollywood movie untadhiii "Aaakash Vani " aniii .... khaliii parents chepparuuu aniii previous love commitment ni vadhilesiii, pilla okaa jhantuu gadinii pelli chesukuntadhii. Vaduuu daytime lo pilla ni aathcare, night aithee mathramm daily gattigaaa 10gadmm. Faffamm vadii thooo unnaa time motham she's just like a sex doll for him. 

Endhukuu vaa khaliiii okarii gurinchii okaruu emm tellusukokundaaa .... pekkedhamm, podichesthamm anii pelli petaluu ekkuthatuuu. Marandiii raaa miii mohaluuu mandaaa.

Super cinema adi

Just now, ronitreddy said:

What you have said is right..But Indian society lo antha easy ga change expect cheyalemu as dating is considered to be a social taboo..

U r correct bhayyaaa. 

Pelli ki first look anii, teaser lu, trailer lu, sangeeth ceremony hungama anii videos tesiii show 10gadiniki manavalluu very adaptive to embrace the rich-hyping culture. Adhee porii poragaduuu pairing life-long satisfying and eternal gaa undalii antee elantiii approach adapt chesukovaloo mathramm telvadhuu.

Just now, Srimantudu said:

opt.thumb.gif.bdb1cd58c2bbb1164a23819c72 i expected you to post something

It's so hard to say what is right way. What works for one person might not work for others. I second what Rain said. 

Bold: I exactly think the same and looking for same. I never found a person who rushed and told decision and neither could I. May be in my caste it works this way which i am not sure as well as this wasnt case with my siblings or cousins. Everyone talks with me for 3-4 months.. meet 3-4 times and decide so though i am from a super orthodox family where parents don't like talking for more than 15 mins or meeting more than once  are adjusting to current trend. I take this as advantage as i can't decide in a single meet or single convo. I always felt marrying right person is more imp than marrying early. My situations are so different but even then i dont hurry for marriage but look for right person.

4 minutes ago, Rain said:

we pay so much attention to look the best but coming to life partner we don't.We go with the society choices like caste,money, beauty but the most important is a persons attitude, intelligence, understanding, caring than comes beauty and money.

ATTITUDE - Her attitude towards your parents, relatives and friends should be good

Intelligence - now a days both have to work to lead a comfortable life so she has to be smart enough to get a job and work in any field she chooses.She can guide and support you in the decisions you make.

Understanding- She will understand if you will be late from work or supporting a friend/ relative

6 minutes ago, ronitreddy said:

What you have said is right..But Indian society lo antha easy ga change expect cheyalemu as dating is considered to be a social taboo..

Dont agree with u.  Now a days guys talk min 4-5 months and each match takes 6 months. 

4 minutes ago, Rain said:

Formal dating lo emi theleedu

You need to know her as a friend, classmate or colleague atleast

You're right nenuuu chepedhii kudaa friend, classmate or colleague level aee.

The reason why I used formal dating word is .... It's very difficult to term dating level in a generic point of view. Okka oKkadikkii okaa dating level untadhii, andahriikii imply ayyee lagaa formal dating anii cheppaaa.

2 minutes ago, ICANWIN said:

It's so hard to say what is right way. What works for one person might not work for others. I second what Rain said. 

Bold: I exactly think the same and looking for same. I never found a person who rushed and told decision and neither could I. May be in my caste it works this way which i am not sure as well as this wasnt case with my siblings or cousins. Everyone talks with me for 3-4 months.. meet 3-4 times and decide so though i am from a super orthodox family where parents don't like talking for more than 15 mins or meeting more than once  are adjusting to current trend. I take this as advantage as i can't decide in a single meet or single convo. I always felt marrying right person is more imp than marrying early. My situations are so different but even then i dont hurry for marriage but look for right person.

good, i expected this essay writing opt.thumb.gif.bdb1cd58c2bbb1164a23819c72

Just now, Mustachio said:

You're right nenuuu chepedhii kudaa friend, classmate or colleague level aee.

The reason why I used formal dating word is .... It's very difficult to term dating level in a generic point of view. Okka oKkadikkii okaa dating level untadhii, andahriikii imply ayyee lagaa formal dating anii cheppaaa.

E rojullo arranged marriages lo dating chestunnaru at least that is my experience. 

Just now, ICANWIN said:

E rojullo arranged marriages lo dating chestunnaru at least that is my experience. 

Yes chesthunnaruu, I agree. But very very less, my intention here is deals matladukovadamm midhaa unnanthaa effort and dedication elantii dating activities painaa pettaruuu anii antunnaaa.

6 minutes ago, Rain said:

I believe, TS wasn't feeling bad about the choices he has made in the recent past. 

His only regret is why to stick to someone whom do you think is inappropriate ani..

1 minute ago, ronitreddy said:

I believe, TS wasn't feeling bad about the choices he has made in the recent past. 

His only regret is why to stick to someone whom do you think is inappropriate ani..

opt.thumb.gif.bdb1cd58c2bbb1164a23819c72

2 minutes ago, Mustachio said:

Yes chesthunnaruu, I agree. But very very less, my intention here is deals matladukovadamm midhaa unnanthaa effort and dedication elantii dating activities painaa pettaruuu anii antunnaaa.

Luckily deals gola ledu ma intlo lo but hadavidi chadastam and tondara which are equally dangerous. Kalisina ventane decisions kavali and tondara for pelli.