What did you knew about your SPOUSE in first 3 months after Marriage

Doctor_Samaram

1 minute ago, ronitreddy said:

Everyone is doing the same presuming that they have found the right person based on the talks lasted for nearly 3-4 months..But why are we encountering these threads every now and then? People aren't dumb when it comes to making a life time decision..

Not many people observe a lot.. Everyone has their own set of criteria in evaluating the situations. 

I can say you are wrong in judging people..Aren't you?

Nope i am not when it comes to matches or when i meet people in general . In matches we are not emotionally involved like in love marriages. I was/am always critical of people i met and never fell when they complimented or impressed me. I observe people a lot.  100% telustundi ani cheppatledu. Pelli ayina 30 yrs ki kuda 100% teledu may be 60-70% telustundemo but who is not right matches lo telustundi unless we don't actually observe people. Our judgement can still go wrong but assalem teledu ante i cant agree. Emotionally involve ayyaka judging capacities undav we go with our heart and believe appudu yes we believe and judge people wrong...appudu kuda brain cheptune untundi but manam vinam nammmakam valla and ignore signs being in denial.

24 minutes ago, dakumangalsingh said:

if ppl dont want to open up 3-4 months endii 30-40 yrs vunna telidu what they are upto inside their brains.

Years years matladina we are not able to understand what the other person is all about ani .3-4 months jujubi 

1 minute ago, Idassamed said:

Life is a game, just play it. Doesn't matter if we win or lose.

TS seems to be lost. He was asking if he can get a chance to win again ani? 

evaru lenappuddu nuvvu em chesthavoo adi nee character is apt

even if there is a gap before marriage as they are going to get married they try to project themselves as cool good hearted human beings

when they start living together u get to see the true nature but it depends on hw u take

if u adjust its fine but adjustment is compatible to some break even point, after that u would definitely feel vexed with u r way of life and try to free from shackles

if u try to see positive things u can enjoy u r life even though there are some negatives

26 minutes ago, ronitreddy said:

Enduku cancel ? Any idea?

Unna properties edo after them share chestaru munde wedding time lo ivvali ante they think money minded and will be scared to give the girl to that family. Intlo ammayilu ekkuva kabatti adapilla ni techukunedappudu abbayilaki katnam adagaru.  

8 minutes ago, ronitreddy said:

ICANWIN ala analedu kada..

9 minutes ago, ronitreddy said:

Years years matladina we are not able to understand what the other person is all about ani .3-4 months jujubi 

I said 30 yrs matladina/pelli ayina teledu 100% but asalu em telekunda undadu was my statement. Sollu antha ante i wont agree. Antha sollu ayite pelli peetalamide direct kuchovachu why to interact before at all? Oka sari chusi pelli chesukovachu ga? 

36 minutes ago, ronitreddy said:

You call it as typical dating? First we need to know the factual meaning of so called  DATING..Years years matladina eduti valla gurinchi em thelidu

Ppl are getting busy in impressing the other gender in those 4-5 months..So inka ardam ekkada cheskuntaru?

agreed 100%..

evari theories vallu chepinaru...bane vundi...ie thread lo andaru veeresalingam panthulu's ae vunaru..all sangha samskarthas..

first and fore most, evani jeevitham vaanidhi...TS pendlam tho aithaledu ante, adi vani sontha muchata...idiseyurri...duniya bhar theories enduku ?

edo, nenu itla anukuntunna...nuvu etla anukuntunav ani thread esthe, public antha ida atla etla chesinav, itla enduku cheyaledu...aisa kiya toh waisa hotha, waise kare toh aisa hotha...iga adi agadi anukondi..

TS Pendlam gurinchi miku evarikaina telusa ? Nijangane valliddariki work out kademo...nijangane TS wifey jara calm type emo..one side of the story vini sangha samsakrthhalu over time chesi teerpu cheptunarendi vaya...