• lazybugger

• samaja_varagamana

• batman

• Don_Draper

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, Don_Draper said:

What enticed you'bt captain fantastic?

so many things.

1. questions many ethical and strategic positions of people who defy the system.

2. shows how irrational families can be, and how the irrationality is actually helpful in keeping them together.

3. Whether one should try to propagate one's views to their kids. and how to do it with respect to their agency as free thinking individuals.

etc.

2 hours ago, samaja_varagamana said:

Ne g man i can go into other topics but narsi thatha ni kotha topics loki theskodam ani ......nen love relation veeti meeda questions danini kuda narsi bro....caste vepu divert chesadu.....but beatiful points konni chepadu note chesko

ne m.dda le.....vadu any topic vadi vaipu divert cheyyatam lo expert....the fact that you think he makes sense says a lot abt you@3$%  need i say more

beautiful points anta@3$%  he talks straight outta his arse

1 minute ago, batman said:

ne m.dda le.....vadu any topic vadi vaipu divert cheyyatam lo expert....the fact that you think he makes sense says a lot abt you@3$%  need i say more

beautiful points anta@3$%  he talks straight outta his arse

chill man. 

19 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

so many things.

1. questions many ethical and strategic positions of people who defy the system.

2. shows how irrational families can be, and how the irrationality is actually helpful in keeping them together.

3. Whether one should try to propagate one's views to their kids. and how to do it with respect to their agency as free thinking individuals.

etc.

you would do a great service to mankind if you DONT propagate your views to your kids

1 minute ago, batman said:

you would do a great service to mankind if you DONT propagate your views to your kids

So should I teach them that killing muslims is okay? hmmm... just shuddup moron.

Just now, lazybugger said:

So should I teach them that killing muslims is okay? hmmm... just shuddup moron.

did you say "chill man" i think you did...ok

3 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

i never said muzzles should be killed....i am against the radical izzlamist ideology which needs to be annihilated. i have gr8 sympathy for muzzies, they have been brainwashed to follow an evil cult. its the job of every human to educate ppl against he cult+-

4 hours ago, lazybugger said:

so many things.

etc.

_-_   I agree with 1 & 3.  2 is kinda debatable cuz the  bracket of irrationality has wide scope. 

8 hours ago, lazybugger said:

so many things.

etc.

on the same note try to watch Dogtooth Movie.. its captain miserable

7 minutes ago, Don_Draper said:

I saw it. but I dont quite remember the details. This one is more feel good. but that is the problem with this movie.

The tone doesn't match the seriousness of what is being discussed. Plus, personally I would have preferred an off the grid life with tech (something Ben is a step closer to achieving in the end), than living in the wild.

It'll be more and more possible in the future to say 'fcuk you' to the society and live your own lives. I wish some movie explores that possibility and how gorrelu react when they see people with some spine amongst them.

34 minutes ago, Don_Draper said:

I was hoping for a lecture on property rights from Ben, when his father in law corners him for having taught his grand kids to 'steal'. lol.

The movie was amazing on so many levels.